Fidel Castro is dead

Fidel Castro is dead
what does Sup Forums think?

I don't think he was all that bad of a guy, and I respected his determination and genuine love for his people. I'm a little sad, actually...

time to finally free the island !!

Agreed, poor man fought with tooth and nail for that beautiful island. Now they're doomed

The dude was alright.
I guess.

thought he died in WWII or something..

Rest in peace communism, one doctor per town, the rationing of food, good quality education, Cuban traditions. Merica gonna come fuck shit up

Vive un Cuba Libre

allahubarkbark

That's true, Fidel made communism work in some sort of level. Despite the country's structure being shitty as fuck, it worked.

GREAT

I think there will be an influx of illegal Cubans taking our jerbs

Getting fucked so hard by your freedom that you can't see what just ended

more images like that pls

But hes... what?

Good night sweet prince.

Cry moar

roll

Communism is failing because the US is making it fail and well also the dictator thingy.

the truth he was dead long time ago
only no one had informed him

hurray! death to the tyrant!
another one bites the dust

no one'll miss him except armchair communists who've never spent a day as a gulag prisoner

Sup Forums think you need to take this Sup Forums shit back to alt right...gtfo off my Sup Forums you worthless piece of asswipe

with jews, you loose.

but seriously though, this will change nothing for Cuba. not until the people themselves say, enough is enough.

It was about time srsly

Good ridance. Finally cuban people have a chance at a proper life.

Time for a new dictator and a new cuban missile crisis for us to swing down and sieze cuba

I'm ecstatic!

Now, all these Cuba-loving communist niggers can leave my great state and go back to the place to care for so much and my people can reclaim Little Havana and turn it into Little Freedom.

not really our generation's enemy. the commie countries have been gravitating towards captilism for decades and nuclear tensions have shifted from super powers to keeping nukes from falling into the hands of smaller, less developed countries. even young cubans don't give a fuck from what I hear. I at least have to respect the fact that he survived hundreds of assination plots against him.

What will happen to the Cuban homo farms?

Satan is jamming his flaming prick right up
Castro's bunghole right now!

What will Libya do without their leader? I know he gets a lot of hate, but he was a good man overall. He fought for the people, but went about doing it in the wrong way.