Current favourite song

>current favourite song
>current feel

Because you need to vent and share that sick tune you've been listening to.

(im starting a new one because this seems nice)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MigURCQQA0
vocaroo.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s0sSJqPKKbak
youtube.com/watch?v=rmzDww6glq8
youtube.com/watch?v=d5axbaGBVto
youtu.be/LuVOsCF4DWY
youtube.com/watch?v=TGE3uagkO5o
youtube.com/watch?v=1XfUheCpUJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=BZNgKZMRpsM
youtube.com/watch?v=G7f2uRjzo7E
youtube.com/watch?v=lCRx5Pog-JI
youtube.com/watch?v=1mAkYo5K0BE
youtube.com/watch?v=ALWNx6bKR-E
youtube.com/watch?v=TT6UHHFvCX0
youtube.com/watch?v=1-C2CWZGw4k
youtube.com/watch?v=LriWHaaP09U
youtube.com/watch?v=FIc6_HdWhy4
youtube.com/watch?v=cOftOXAaBuo
youtube.com/watch?v=Aq1LtxdpQEo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1SDa_Jqmuiw
youtube.com/watch?v=YXIvlLgs_Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=njXvOOW6wkw
youtube.com/watch?v=SYdbLfLnIHk
youtube.com/watch?v=32tdmluY7Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg0CDxhJd78
youtube.com/watch?v=2jTg-q6Drt0
youtube.com/watch?v=stvikojJ5AA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no shade in the shadow of the cross
>anxious about moving out of my parents house in a week

David Bowie - rock and roll suicide
Helps with depression

current feel is incoherent rage because I can't find the song that's been stuck in my head since probably early january

describe it or vocaroo it

Burial - Ghost Hardware

youtube.com/watch?v=_MigURCQQA0

i miss her a lot and have realized how infatuated i really am and i am very lovesick

hey give me some good deep house tunes plz

vocaroo.com/

i feel like such an idiot because everyone knows this song and I think it's been in every teen rated movie trailer ever but god help me I can't find it

vocaroo.com/i/s0sSJqPKKbak
kill me

I recently started to listen to some mainstream dadrock and realized some of it is actually really cool, my current favorite is youtube.com/watch?v=rmzDww6glq8
I'm finally taking control of my life and generally feeling good

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=d5axbaGBVto

I guess the best way to describe how I feel is...low?

Nude - Radiohead

youtu.be/LuVOsCF4DWY

Extreme extreme stress with finals coming up, need 5As and a B to get it, and if I dont lads I don't what else I can do in life. Also recently drank til I was unconscious about 2 nights ago which was a first and deeply unpleasant, I just need these exams over with =(

>listening to songs

But how are you feeling user?

Also I'm losing weight quicker than I can gain and I'm trying really hard to eat more, oh well at least I found some good music these past few months and finally veered away from the mu curve

Kuruimizu by Boris

The clean sounding majority of the track floors me every time. I wish it got followed up by a heavier track on the album because of it (it's on their record Amplifier Worship.)

youtube.com/watch?v=TGE3uagkO5o

These days it's just switching between panicking self loathing and relief. I worked too hard to recover from depression to let it fuck my life again, but then it's always the weird dumb thoughts that cause me to seemingly come back even though things are going so much better (work/school/food as opposed to drugs/booze/starving/nearly killing myself.) Frustratingly losing weight when trying to gain it as well.

Dadrock doesn't automatically mean always bad. Can't just assume things, especially these days.

>hey give me some good deep house tunes plz
This entire mix: youtube.com/watch?v=1XfUheCpUJ4

Some cool japanese sounding stuff: youtube.com/watch?v=BZNgKZMRpsM
youtube.com/watch?v=G7f2uRjzo7E
youtube.com/watch?v=lCRx5Pog-JI

>song
Boards of Canada - Farewell Fire
Such a beautiful melody, I can listen to it forever.
>feel
Everything seems to be going by so fast, yet things aren't going to well, I just want to be able to stop and appreciate life for a bit. I'm really depressed, anxious, and incredibly lonely. I look back to a few years ago and I realize it's the same as it is now. I always thought that feeling this was was just a phase, but it's my life.

Good luck on your finals. I remember (or I guess I don't) the first time I blacked out, it's really weird not being able to think of what you did for a few hours.
This your first time living alone? It seems pretty comfy to be independent, but also lonely.

Looks like you deleted the file

youtube.com/watch?v=1mAkYo5K0BE

its raining a lot lately in california

>song
Sleigh Bells - Kids
youtube.com/watch?v=ALWNx6bKR-E
>feel
I'm starting to enjoy music a little more after it went away last week, which is nice. I'm still scared I'll fall deeper into apathy, but I've been sticking to a lot of common advice for depression like exercise, and I'm not too worried right now. I almost have the desire to talk to people, which would be really good.

aw man thanks for the links this is dope

>song
Julie Byrne - Marmalade
>feel
tired of being mediocre/bad at everything i try to accomplish

Really fucking stressed and overwhelmed, I can't relax for a single moment and it's only giving me bad headaches

>song
Life In A Glasshouse - Radiohead
>feel
Still can't get over him.
Lots of passion but still not sure what to do with it all.

>Waiting to Hit by Lift To Experience
feeling halfway between overwhelmed and motivated

Jack Jutson - Something (On My Mind)

That's a good song, man.

>song
Can - Paperhouse

>feel
autistic neet feels, birthday coming up and I still don't have any idea how to deal with life. I'm pathetic. I just lie in bed and listen to music.

>Fishmans - Long Season
>Really hoping this thing works out with out with this girl I like. She's a little neurotic and I'm a little autistic but I think we'd be nice together if she wouldn't mind dating a manlet. Also I know I'm late to the party, but I just listened to 98.12.28. and this might be one of the best albums ever made

Dunno, listening to lots of music I don't appreciate much, nor like, can't wait to get to good stuff.
I've been working out to my some of my favorite meme and positive i-want-to-fucking-kill-myself songs. 3 examples are the opening themes to the working animes
youtube.com/watch?v=TT6UHHFvCX0
Just substitute every syllable with either fuck, or one of the follow: JUST, fuck, my, shit, up, sempai, senpai, fucking.
current feel is passive disdain, apathy, restlessness, exhaust and disappointment

Death From Above 1979 - Trainwreck 1979

Mood- Bored with homework and school.

>obstacle 1 - interpol
>all of my friendships are falling apart and I can't stop it

On GP - Death Grips

Mood: Now that you mention it. I've been numb if im not sad. I am ok with it though

ween - cold and wet
I just watched Scott Pilgrim for the 5th time and fell in love with Romona again I don't know what it is about her
>inb4 its bc shes a sexy alt hipster chick with cool hair
She reminds me of a relationship I had last year that ended fucking terribly and I just want something like that back. Theres this girl I think is cool but I don't think shed go for me though and that makes me scared to try. Thats all my venting.

Audioslave - Show Me How to Live

Is this bait, or is it a real thing?

It sounds like you are saying that you are giving a new ear to mainstream not-cool-enough-for-Sup Forums-autists music and simultaneously your life is turning around and looking up.
Could that have been it all along? Sup Forums is obsessed with shit music because our lives are collectively shit, and if we got it together, we'd be able to enjoy the same music as everyone else?

leonard cohen - one of us cannot be wrong

idk man but i dont feel well

This thread is about favorite songs and current feels. The feel is not necessarily related to the song. I think that guy taking control of his life doesn't have anything to do with dadrock.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-C2CWZGw4k

But what if it did? What if "normal people" like "normal music" because of cognitive traits they have in common, and social outcasts, suicidals, etc. (i.e., Sup Forums) reject that music because they don't identify as closely with the mindset?

Seems plausible at least.

Song - Chelsea Wolfe - Movie Screen
youtube.com/watch?v=LriWHaaP09U

Feel: Hungry

youtube.com/watch?v=FIc6_HdWhy4

walked out of my job today. couldn't handle it anymore, it was making me miserable and I'm looking to the future for something better. here's hoping I don't actually kill myself. I don't feel like doing it right now, but that could change. fortunately I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow where I'll talk about my shit going on and hopefully I'll be able to get something that will make it easier for me to stay on this mortal coil

youtube.com/watch?v=cOftOXAaBuo

>I just wanna see her

Oh yeah, I've been there m8
I dropped out of my shitty grad program last year and I've been a NEET for the past six months. Finally making some progress towards getting started on something new, but it's been tough.

I'm doing therapy but nobody ever offered me drugs (I even went to a psychiatrist). If that's what you want, I think you actively have to express interest in it when they mention it to you. My attitude was "why should I believe some SSRI will improve my life" and I was kind of hoping they would try to convince me, but they just sort of dropped it when I didn't immediately jump at the chance.

>Song
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - The River
>Feel
Pretty happy actually, everything is going really well.

You don't know how lucky you are

Alone. Like everything I try to get will always slip away from me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aq1LtxdpQEo

starting to see
how much ive done wrong

john fahey - sligo river blues
starting to feel like i'll never amount to anything, and im kinda ok with that

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1SDa_Jqmuiw

>tfw just going through the motions

>cherub rock

>feel very dissociated and not in a good way

>Kayo Dot - A Pitcher of Summer
youtube.com/watch?v=YXIvlLgs_Pc
>Feel
I'm planning on getting a haircut on Thursday but don't know how to use Lyft. Still cautiously optimistic that my hair might finally look good. I actually planned out what I want my hair to look like.
Also incredibly horny.

>Current favorite song
Animal Collective - Amanita
Realized this might be one of my top 5 AnCo songs.The lyrics on this one kinda correlate pretty closely to where I'm at in life.

>What are you gonna do?
>Go into the forest
>Until I can't remember my name
>I'm gonna come back and things will be different

>Current feel
Trying to not think about her, and failing. It's hard.

>Starboy
>I'm in the worst mood ah

>Danang- Tim Buckley
>Feeling fat

>In Two minds - Riverside
>I Miss Her

feague

>"why should I believe some SSRI will improve my life"
ssris are evil, my dude.

Kings of the City - Make Me Worse
feel like not going to work

just wanted to say im glad you're doing better user. sorry to hear you're still struggling with stuff, but it made me happy to hear that your life is generally on an upswing

its important to remember that you can always feel better. ive known people who felt that way their whole lives who managed to be happy all the time in adulthood. I know it's hard but hold out hope that you can get there

also i've tried Boards of Canada a few times and its never clicked but for whatever reason after seeing your post i turned on farewell fire and found myself really digging it, so thanks for that

>California
>Never in my life I have feel emotional attraction for another person, Never felt any love for all the girls that are in my life, even when they tried, but, I found it, a person that's only beatiful in my eyes, others can say that she's ugly but in my eyes she will always be shining, never I have felt this aroused in life, I love you Grimes

>song: baby we'll be fine - the national

>feel: generally depressed and anxious

recently found out that a lot of people aren't sad all or most of the time, and that for most people being happy/content is a default state. i guess you could see it as depressing, but it actually gave me a lot of hope. realized that i could reach a place where i just feel happy as default someday, this isnt what life has to feel like forever

> Current Song(s)
Lights In The Sky - Nine Inch Nails
I Would For You - Nine Inch Nails
Rockn Roll Suicide - David Bowie
A Warm Place - Nine Inch Nails
In This Twilight - Nine Inch Nails
>Feel
Very confused, scared, depressed and anxious.

Sometimes I think of suicide and imagine how comforting it can be, could be, I've been suffering from suicidal thoughts ever since primal school. Day dreams of suicide were always present and they always were. I feel damaged, beyond reapair.

Yet now, I started dating, some one who's gave me a lot in two years, yet they turned out to be beyond depressed as well, they were asking how much I love them, if at and how much I did for them and how much effort I've shown back in the relation ship, they weren't happy, at all with me. I got a lot of blame, they are absolutely down and I had no idea what to do. What to say, my mind was absolutely empty, no idea what to say.

They screamed at me a lot and my mind was still empty. The past week was one of my worst ones,I felt their pain which just added on top of my own. I self harmed and didn't eat for those days while I tried to be therr.

I've been slowly getting myself together.In order to help them properly. Things seemed better last night, seemed to have made some sort of right thing and they
seemed thankful for it, I don't think I'll ever win their entirety of trust back or if things will ever be the same. but I'm staying with them.

I don't know how great of a person I am, hoping to be the best I can. But I've got a lot of flaws to fix in me in order to be a better friend and a partner.

>Kendrick Lamar - Money Trees
>pretty anxious about my future

>Bright & Central as the Sun Itself (not really a song but whatever)
>feeling like I'm going to have a stroke; my entire left side won't stop twitching. If I start to die I'll embrace it.

here's a few
youtube.com/watch?v=njXvOOW6wkw
youtube.com/watch?v=SYdbLfLnIHk
youtube.com/watch?v=32tdmluY7Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg0CDxhJd78
youtube.com/watch?v=2jTg-q6Drt0

>feeling insecure about how i actually feel most of the time
music for this feel?

i disagree user, most people just bottle it up or dont express it well

wishing you all the best either way :)

Echoes - God is an Astronaut

Desperation, Hopelessness

>favorite song
Joint 17 by Yussef Kamaal

>current feel
Depressed and frustrated at my lack of personal space

i think people who have always been unhappy tend to believe this, since its all we've ever known, but a lot of my friends and my girlfriend have mentioned to me that they have always felt happy or content by default, that feelings of anxiety or sadness are aberrations rather than status quo. not something i naturally believed, but ive talked to a lot of people about it now and it seems to be pretty true

If you have depression you will never know happiness or content as default. Sadness, emptiness, dread is your default

Earth - Descend to the Zenith
not really feeling anything, I'd smoke a cigarette if I had one right now

>Kate Bush - Cloudbursting
>desperately want physical affection but literally don't even know any girls and am too awkward and anxious to try to go about talking to people

>Cass McCombs - Opposite House
>feeling like i'm lacking affection, but not too worried about it right now.

Well that fucking sucks

Hey, did you want me to say"It gets better"? C'mon, we all know that's a lie. It won't get better, you will just learn how to live with it and get used to it, maybe find things that distract you from decay. But other than that, yeah, nothing more.

youtube.com/watch?v=stvikojJ5AA

I'm going to live completely alone in a very big house for the next month. It's been going pretty good so far, I've really struggled with anxiety in the past but it's good so far. I've run out of anti-depressants and that makes me pretty nervous.The stories I've been working on work out good. I don't really feel loneliness anymore. In the next few months I'm going to move to a new city and I found some nice people to live with.

>Madworld (Tears for fears)
>Lonely

Hybrid theory
Parents fighting, bitterly

I'm 20 fucking two

i lyk you, hope you got some validation from this

>Talk Talk - Runeii
>11 months of "too clinically anxious/depressed to talk to qt3.14 face to face and she blatantly ignores me online"