Mexshit hate thread

Mexshit hate thread.

that's new

Mexican here
Too bad Mexicans aren't that bad. Sometimes I'm driving at 5 am and I look at the airbenders cleaning properties with their blowers and I'm just like wow that's a shit job, good thing we got mexicans

This has potential

the thing is op white people fucking love mexican food, culture, clothes, but not the people. and I don't blame them, as a mexicunt myself. fucking germans have a community dedicated to their love of hispanic music and culture. and america? just look at the shit they call chipotle. See the thing is though, depending on where you live, your hatred may lay elsewhere.

if you live in Florida, Mexicans ain't your problem. It's mostly those dirty Colombians and Haitians. Most of the mid-west is actually Salvadorian and Guatemalan.

So I assume you're most likely from California where the pop is 90% Mexican. As someone who lived in Cali, fucking Wyatts and Compton are absolute shit because of Mexicans.

What are you talking about? Have you ever used a blower?
It's awesome

I cant stand spics, i get a lot of them work hard with there lawn machines and jetpacks. I got no problem with them. The ones i fucking hate are the ones i see using ebt in the store, or 10 wic vouchers at a time. I am a medfag and every spic is either on medicaid or skips there bill. Its crazy cause they dont even pay taxes. I live in a town that use to be white thats all spics now.

lmao you do realize spics pay taxes right? even if they do run their own business uncle sam gets his. The one thing they don't get is tax returns.

but I do agree, I hate ebt and medicare users as a whole.

Not if there working under the table. A lot of them do that. You can run a biz illegally and pay no taxes as well. You think spic yard mechanics pay taxes?

Btw medicare is for old folks medicaid is what spics abuse

the ones that work outta their house maybe,(although not for long) but yes they do, if Pablo wants to keep his spic ass outta jail/deported he's paying taxes or he and his family are getting deported.

and you're right I meant Medicaid.

I say this because I was legal clerk for the city of Denver at one point, are there illegals there, you bet, but guess which ones got over looked, the tax payers.

let them dodge taxes tho, they had ICE on them real quick. Funny how government works at times.

I see the tax dodgers stay for years. Im a nurse and have had to patch up the same back yard mechanic for years. Your right some do get deported and some work jobs where they pay taxes. What they take out of the system is much more then what they put in. Maybe one day they will all be deported and i wont have to see my er full of 4 foot Guatemalans

lmao its trumps America now so knows. Its almost the cliff hanger of the century at this point.

I mean he needs too but i doubt he will, on the off chance he pulls it off. I will bow in praise of our new orange overlord.

First; they're the ones that keep the American food on its currently low prices. The vast majority of the farmers in America are Mexicans, and they're paid peanuts for working from dawn to dusk seven days a week. Vegetables would be a lot more expensive without them.

Second, they make the government plenty of money on drugdealing. The war on drugs machine lets them have the excuse to invest crazy amounts of money on the DEA - most of which goes to the pockets of select people -; the DEA both sells weapons to the cartels and gets bribes to leave the big fishes alone. It's a very freaking good business even without taking into account the drug supply to keep the population happy.

Thirdly, they keep a steady flow of people to the country. Feminism is starting to convince men to be very wary of marriage, try their best not to have children, and even in some cases just stay clear of women altogether. Birthrates are plummeting across the board and the only ones that seem immune to it are the black, Mormon and Muslim population. While Hispanics are also not giving birth to too many children, the immigrants make it so it's pretty much the same. Population keeps increasing, GPD keeps increasing, low-paying physical labor jobs get men they wouldn't otherwise.

Mexicans are not without their disadvantages; but overall they're kind of necessary for the country.

Jobs that should have been taken by working age teens and now since they have nothing to do they spend all their time consuming liberal media and being cucked and retarded as fuck

Really? You think white teens gonna take those job? Good fucking joke pal

Nah I live in AZ. also I'm technically illegal but I got work permit thanks to Brobama. Marrying a white girl soon though so yay for that

Congrats mexibro

>Mexican clothes

As a Mexican the only thing I like from Mexican fashion is those baggy shirts that show cleavage and push the boobs together.

Everything else is basically Dickies or denim work wear. Assorted dresses for women.