ITT: Post dick pics and I'll photoshop

ITT: Post dick pics and I'll photoshop.
Tell me what to do.

Can you maks it longer?

make it larger/thicker

I don't care about realism that much. Can you make this crazy big? Mostly thicker than longer

yes brb i'll do your's first
hey for you guys you need to post a face pic. I'm only doing the first guy's because you guys need proof i'm alive and actually shooping stuff.

here, take this face pic.

getting closer :)

There you go. Took this on a slightly "off" day

Damm!!!!

almost done i just have to add a few finishing touches to make it look real

ok all done, do you want any changes? I can keep working on yours because no one has uploaded a dic pic with a face in it yet and you were the lucky #1.

and also yours was huge to begin with haha so now you're a horsey

you guys, what i mean is that the dic pic u post for me to photoshop needs to have ur face in it. It's pointless to photoshop a dick pic otherwise cuz if someone asks for a dick pic u can just use a faceless one anyways. I don't want to waste my time.

You're wasting your time already by shopping penises bigger. Don't worry, we won't judge.

Any way you can make it a TINNYYY bit smaller? So it looks more real

ok sure.
brb
how am i wasting time? I have a fiverr gig. I photoshop dicks for a living. $3000 a month.

Well it must be nice to get paid, but it is still really a waste of time. I mean you shop dicks bigger.

But there's nothing wrong with that!

Bump

ok :) thank u :) ur awesome :)

how does this look, i made it a tiny smaller...
:)

Ty! What's your fiverr

Make it bigger or thread will die OP

I will but you need to supply a pic with your face and dic in the pic. I am not doing just dic pics anymore.

You are next in line. :)
This is a $5 value I'm doing for free!

Please OP just one more time

fine brb

almost done

Thank you OP

:) a few more seconds

alldun!

Do what you want to meh

Thank you so much OP and if you can, make it just a little more thicker

Make it a nice big long dick please.

maybe, after I edit
he's next :P I'm going to make him longurrr

Bump

Can't wait

ALL DONE!

Your shops are quality as fuck. Nice job

ALSO IF YOU NOTICED I made your balls a bubble pouch under your dick.

Looks great, man

WELL FIRST OFF IT'S ALREADY BIG
but I will make it look like a horsey cock :)
But ya you already have a horse cock fyi

Where do you find people that want their dicks shopped?

Fiverr

Sup Forums

wow! Thank you! That makes me feel really good about my talent. :) You have no idea how much fuel that gives someone.

Shop him or any dick fucking me?

Sure thing! It's true

make me HUGE but not comically thanks

sorry you need to have your face in the dick pic I don't want to waste my time on a random dick with no identity.

How? I can Photoshop dicks really fucking well.

Yoo

Op is the real MVP

I ADDED A SHADOW UNDER YOUR DICK BECAUSE IT WAS TOO LONG

That's deep

I'm not suggesting anything about his dick, I just want there to be a face in all the pics. If there's no face there's no point, because if you want to exaggerate your dick size, just use someone else's dick pic. It's a waste of my time.

I'm sorry I came across as a jerk it wasn't about his dick or anything, his dick is rad.

Since nobody else can follow the rules. Could try this one

Hey man I'm sorry I only edit pics with faces in it. I will photoshop all the pics. They just need a face in it.

Lol no I wasn't hating. I kinda assumed that was the reason and I found it comically deep because it's about dicks.

that will be difficult because of the way your hand is on it. I would have to add a shadow, do a whole bunch of layers, etc.
BUT A+ GOLD STAR FOR FOLLOWING THE RULES! Post another! :)

Thicker maybe ?

Can you make a cut dick uncut, or uncut dick cut?

or this pic

So how do you do this on Fiverr? Surely they have rules against providing things like dick pics to people? I need money and going to college for graphic design didn't fucking help.

Longer maybe?

Fan fucking tastic

keep us posted on which one youre working on OP?

Thought it might be. Here ya go, could make big ole flacid one

Can u put a big dick in this pic with cum on her face?

FIRST OFF: You guys need to post face in pic or I'm doing photoshopping anything.
SECOND: You guys are hung af already I mean I will do it if you post face pic but seriously guys do you really need the biggest dicks in the world?

No. I can, but that would require pasing someone's dick over yours and merging the two.

No sorry that's degrading I am only increasing or decreasing people's dick pics. If you have a dick pic of an enemy feel free to post it and I can make it smaller/bigger.

I WILL DO YOURS NEXT because you uploaded a dic pic with your face. Thank you! a+ gold star for you!

Too bad it's not a black cock

She asked if I had a pic from the night we fucked and I said yes. But I don't so I needed to make one

what a shitty lie

OP this work?

generally just bigger and thicker

Wasn't a lie. Just makes it sound much better than it is. She sucked my dick at a party and does remember. I told her I had a pic. But I don't. So I need one

I need at least one eye and a nose. So close. I'm just about done with my current shoop.

>and does remember.

what version of PS do you use?

Doesnt.*

Cant make an exception for this? Got hard just to take that fucking pic right there. Fuck doing it again. Ill be forever in your debt

Length/girth increase. Bush thinning/reduction maybe? Just make it as big and good looking as you can. But realism is key. Thanks op :)

make it fatter

ALL DONE!

ACTUALLY BRB im going to fix something

OKAY ITS FIXED

YES SIR :) YOU ARE NEXT!

I'm pretty happy with it as is but it'd be cool to see what itd look like significantly bigger. Plus I can make a ridiculous reputation about myself by sending it to my more gossip oriented friends

Looks good, you sure are talented

OP I think people are worried about showing their faces to le internet trolls
Why not just ask for a timestamp, then a pic without a timestamp
Since people could be using a fake dick pic that also has a face in it

OP, guy who you told I needed nose and an eye. Got a business e-mail. I'd rather pay than post my face on Sup Forums

Maybe just a little bigger?

Just realized it might prove difficult being that my bellend is at the bottom of the picture already. Damn

Your penis might not be that small but the angle of this pictures is very weird. Your head looks huge.

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

Actually OP Is there any way you can make it thicker?

No one will notice the bush.