Who else missed out on teenage dick?

Who else missed out on teenage dick?
Fucking Stacey banged every guy in class over all our years of HS while I spent my time studying to get in med school
I couldn't even get any at prom
Now I'm a thirty year old virgin and I can even get wet when I see a dick at work, especially teenage cock
What can I do to get the whole teenage dong experience?

Just be born with a better bone structure. And if you aren't already then get in shape. Inb4 excuse about money or joint pain or responsibilities.

Some guy will bang you im sure, and buy some lube for your Mojave down there. Also lets see them titties.

you could hire a man whore (or male prostitute if you wan't to be formal)

I never had teenage pussy, I was too much of an awkward fuck and hopped up on ritalin to really even care about putting the dick in a girl, also the girls in my school were either super hotties that I couldn't get anywhere near, or absolute ugly ones.

>What can I do to get the whole teenage dong experience?
you could become a teacher and manipulate a student into fucking you. if you're smart enough.
as a bonus if it ends up on the news then Sup Forums gets the lulz it so desperately needs

that's not teens, that's adults

yes, that's hot
Do you think schools could accept doctors at teachers?
I wanna be that hot milf science teacher every boy in the school wants to get

What kind of doc?

pediatrician

Satanic trips demand you deliver on them titties

Just get a really skinny dildo, and use it for about 2 minutes. Experience achieved.

>Do you think schools could accept doctors at teachers?

maybe I don't know; you may need to get an education permit of some sort

i may be in my 30s too, but i'm still mentally a teenager. you can have my dick

kek demands it

Time stamp

you just want another free tit pic nigger

If you've been on Sup Forums for any length of time you should know we need timestamps.

very true

I'm from r9k, they just told me to come here if I want teen dick

I'm a 29 year old virgin, I'll pretend to be 15 and you just act like a woman. Teenage love

Does an 18 year old with no responsibilities and still lives with his mother who looks 15 count?

Thats just retarded. The internet has gorillions of free tit pics available at the push of a button.

What we want to know is if YOUR tits are good enough to catch them teenage peeners

if thats you, then idk how the fuck are you still a virgin lmao

tbh i dont even believe it
fuck u , bait

and as always, sage for watching

>gorillions
nice terminology think I'll ad that to my vocabulary

Need timestamp.

Souce of this gif?

I'll post timestamp for another trips
because only kek can tell me what to do

shimoneta a boring world where the concept of dirty jokes doesn't exist.
the anime not light novels

Oy vey! They forgot about the 6 gorillions

abandon thread

confirmed for being a lying shitbird

I had the same experience as you, 40 yr. old Radiologist fag from TX. I missed out on a lot of things, but in the end, I've had it good. I've met wonderful ladies, and I have a wonderful woman that I'm currently going out with. I've had real hot chicks from high school contact me, but now they look like cows. At least I'll have money to pay for a penile implant, once my shit don't want to work no more.

k

roll

Tanks man

What the hell. Trips for tits.

Time to roll

Reroll

KEK WILLS IT FAGGOT

dingdingding

I-I actually did it

I'm a teenager. You could get some of my dick.

Dubs

OP better deliver

QUADS NIGGA

Did OP lie?

I think OP was not actually a female, but rather some random guy claiming to be a girl with a random nude jpeg of some faceless girl

Jesus Christ you're set, just be the nurse!
>get your own little office
>has beds
>offer first Chas who walks in to skip class some "remedial lessons"
>become the legendary slutty nurse all the boys go to to lose virginity
>realize your life is an H Manga
>the end

*chad

This

nigger, I'm working to get to your position right now. taking the mcat on march 31

OP is a male neckbeard pretending to be a female virgin.
Only OP can prove me wrong by posting timestamped tits.

no tits, I might lose my job

Dont post face in same pic, Just put body with timestamp

Im 19 ill throw you some dick. Where you from

im 18 but in UK

A R I Z O N A
R
I
Z
O
N
A

>get a dating app
>look at teens
>????
>profit

Would you take a young looking 34 year old, who has an older women fetish and dreamed of fucking a mature woman from the age of 12?

I'd dick you fucking good, 24 tho.
Your cute as fuck

> posts tits w/o timestamp
> quads commands timestamped tits
> posts timestamp with face
> no tits because doesnt want to lise job

Nobody would have known its you if you didnt post your face you aspie. Abandon tread.

KEK
E
K

I'm 20 and would fuck your brains out.

20 yo dude, I look 14 but live in UK

Back off boys shes MINE

I'd give you a limp for a week. Please become a teacher and fulfill every boys fantasy.

I find it hard to believe from this photograph that you're 30, you look closer to 20. Similarly, you aren't unattractive, which means it should be fairly easy for you to get laid. If you're looking for specifically younger men, clubbing is probably your best bet. You can definitely pass for 20, doubt you'll have problems picking up younger guys in a club.

Fucking hell, so many desperate people. If you honestly think you're likely to get laid by posting shit like this on Sup Forums then you're a moron

im 13 and im up for it m80's

It's always worth a shot

Thanks for the compliments. I get that age thing alot

No, fuck off. This website isn't truly "anonymous" and there are means to track you down. No way I'm posting tits, besides they aren't that big

>taking it this seriously
Common desu

That feel when you're 24 and your sexy, loving wifey is 44.

Feels good, man.

what the fuck? She better look good for a 44 year old or you fucked up bad

your ugly as sin

Are you mixed?

I would bang you.
If you want cock that badly, just go on Tinder. Pretty simple.

Did you get into med school?

But wouldn't it be easier to find out who you are based on your face rather than your body? If that was your picture you posted before, you lack any body markings that would make it easy to discover your identity

You should of been living your life instead of wasting it, getting 20k into debt to some dumbass college that doesnt even guarentee a job.

But to answer your question, dress slutty

Write Kevin in your hand and I might believe you, your timestap didnt match the current date

Pretty much
Stilettos, short skirt and a skimpy top and dick with come. Literally.

Or even any bright colored girly dresses, that literally gets my dick to another level

im sure plenty of guys would bang you. youre quite attractive

>No, fuck off. This website isn't truly "anonymous" and there are means to track you down.

Unless you're employed by the FBI and they think you're a kiddy fiddler, nobody is/can track you down. You are being way too paranoid.

If OP is really that woman I want to bang OP now.

Well I'm 25 and I'd fuck you hard miss. And to the teen dick thing, you could very well lie about your age, you don't look like 30, more like in your 20's, sorry for my shit english.

I got lucky in my teenage years. I convinced her to fuck me twice, and each time was pretty lackluster. She was a fucking dead fish, and I had no real rhythm.

On the bright side be happy OP. Girls who give it up in their teenage years usually turn out to be sluts later in life. The girl I banged is a fat coke addict that spends every weekend at the club fishing for cock.

If you want young (legal) cock, just for the experience (It's going to be boring), go pickup a freshman from college or something.

well show your belly maybe ? or a full body pic but dressed ?

Seriously, there is no reason for you to be a virgin. PLENTY of young men would love to fuck your brains out.

Im about to miss out on teenage pussy. Though id say thats a lot harder to get if you are older.
You look good and would definitely pass as 20 something. Teenage boys are horny and fuck anything that lets them.

Where do you live?
I'll give you the teenage experience that you've been looking for

I'm in peoria and will come fuck you tonight. I'm 27 though so you probably won't get off if you're only interested in teens

No entirely true. I know most teenage girls would fuck older guys.

Thanks for the advices. Here's a pic from my younger days. Still not giving tits though, and they are overrated

later Sup Forumsoys !

you got kik maybe ? you're sure cute, and hey, personaly I like girls with small boobs.

that's a lie. every one of us love firm huge tits unless you're a pedo

I said personaly, so I was talking about me, and hey, I'd rather have a girl with cute small boobs than a girl with ugly cow mammals that make her whine about her painfull back...

what if both were cute, and one had big tits while the other was flat as a surfboard