Planning on getting a Honda civic and make it like this

Planning on getting a Honda civic and make it like this.

Also general car thread.

kek

cunt

Get a german car. Whatever it is. Just needs to be german.

Big Plus: If you are from the US consider importing an AmArok. afaik they arent sold in the US.

Retard ricer gay boy he just said "kek"

>driving a hairdressers car

lyl

OP here, that's not me. ahaha

I don't see the problem with driving a nice Honda like that. Nothing wrong with Japanese cars.

Agreed. A honda doens't have to be riced.

What year is that? any pics of the front? Looks clean. I love my little japanese drift cars. Wrx is the dream one day.

92 mod.

That's actually not half bad looking, OP. I like it.

Heres the front

Thank you.

If you don't have a scirocco you're doing it all wrong

>tfw no rumble

Not too bad. wish the headlamps were a little bigger. I drove a 2010 si and that thing was quick.

Gorgi, wish they wouldn't replace the emblem though.

i'll never understand carfags

you dump a shit ton of $$$ into it. you rarely get it back. y'all are just as pathetic as gunfags...but at least most firearms hold their value if taken care of properly

Nice taste, OP. Here's my Prelude.

So can cars if you don't go stupid with unnecessary mods. What do you dump money into?

I don't understand you betafags either.

>I don't understand people who spend money on things they enjoy!

Keep being mad, busfag.

>What do you dump money into

my savings account. :)

>honda
>drift car

WRX is a very affordable car. Though AWD, so not sure if it fits "drift car". Either way, you'll have one some day easy.
Is it that exact car you are looking to buy, or a similar model that is going to need the springs to lower it, body kit, paint job, wheels, and wing to get that look? Because if it is the latter, there are much more modern hatches to consider that would probably cost the same. But cars are about uniqueness, and if you consider all that and still want the Civic, go get it.

>implying i'm beta because i don't waste money on stupid shit

KYS

Make sure you spic it up with carbon fiber trim and a shift knob that doesn't tighten all the way, you piece of shit.

busfag?

i have two vehicles. late model. both paid for. KYS :)

>KYS

Thank god for text, I don't think I'd be able to understand you with all those cocks in your mouth.

look at all this rice garbage

how many years of buyer's remose have you sat through realising you could have purchased an actual decent car with the amount of money spent on dumb modifications

People spend their money on things they like, whether they be cars, guns, going out to eat, etc.

Why even leave the house? Why eat food? There's no return on investment there, the money goes away!

"decent car" is subjectable. They come in many different configurations with different objectives in mind. I happen to drive a 3800 pound V8 car because I love grand tourers. Someone who loves to whip around a tight track might not think the same as me, as I'd put ride quality and power over cornering ability.

i spend my money on things that will make me money

your second sentence is called "argumentum ad absurdum" :)

What makes it rice though? Generally rice is considered useless or unnecessary modifications - all of the cars posted appear to have high performance lightweight wheels, some aero to increase down force or allow for a wider wheelbase, performance suspension (most likely adjustable coil overs) and some minor things like custom paint jobs.

These are modifications you'll see done to any racecar or performance car - where is the rice?

kek you go online posting about sucking dick. telling. very telling indeed. :)

I feel sorry for your life. The electricity you're using to debate people online isn't making you money, so why not go away?

I want to buy an Audi for my first car, haven't decided which one I like best... which model would you drive if you had to choose?

why? you know nothing about me. you've come to conclusions about me based on your own prejudices

i'm sorry for triggering you. :(

Whats the point of saving if you aren't trying to buy cool shit. Also why are you settling for a 0.05 percent interest rate when you could invest and at least manage to make 6 percent?

My freind has a Audi A4 B7. S - line. A fucking great car to start with.

You sure as hell can in the snow :)

also hondas can too especially si's.

>You sure as hell can in the snow
That's not drifting...

>also hondas can too
Are you sure you know what drifting is?

What motor are you gonna swap into it? Or you just gonna be a fuccboi and just go for looks?

While yes, it's true you can drift a front-wheel drive car in the snow, it generally isn't recommended. Same goes with the Si Hondas - they're still front wheel drive, that's your biggest issue

the point of saving is so i don't have to work when i'm 50.

and when i say "savings account" i mean multiple accounts. IRA, 401(k), savings account, money market, etc.

i have adequate, dependable transportation. i don't need to do anything to my vehicles other than keep them filled with gasoline and keep up regular maintenance. i take care of my tools, and they take care of me :)

Wow. are you even old enough to drive?

inb4 LS swap

>Pepe's Pizza

no one cares

>replies

but doesn't care. KYS, you faggot

08 dodge avenger

>2016
>not submitting to miata supremacy
>miata master racecar

>i take care of my tools
Most people see their car as simply a tool to go from point A to B and nothing more, and that's totally fine.

But I'm confused why you seem to be so irrationally bothered by the fact that we take more enjoyment in automobiles than them simply being a tool.

A computer is simply a tool to most people, but some people like to build higher performance computers to play games, are you bothered by that? Most people use a bicycle as a simple transportation tool, but some people like to buy fancier bikes to ride faster or further, are you bothered by that? Do you honestly have no hobbies or passions in life? Can you respond with an actual reason aside from "kys" like you're still in middle school?

Hell yeah. It's fucking nice pizza place in Norway.

Good response.

I like how some Miatas have those lens covers at the top to try and give it a mean face, but it's still just too cute to be menacing. Even if it is a track monster. Aww, so cuuuute.

>implying i'm irrationally bothered

i just don't understand spending shit tons of $$$ on something that is a guaranteed loss. but, hey....knock yourself out.

since you asked...i spend my $$$ on traveling. :)

That faggot just got rekt by you. Brilliant response, user.

>>implying i'm irrationally bothered
>implying you're not

See Your own logic dictates that the fact that you're responding (and spending so much time on the responses) that you actually DO care and ARE bothered by it.

>i just don't understand spending shit tons of $$$ on something that is a guaranteed loss

It's called a "hobby". And depending on your worldview, it's not a loss because the net gain is to ones emotional happiness.

>i spend my $$$ on traveling. :)

That's awesome, genuinely. I love to travel, usually road trips with my cars that have modifications.

But isn't a trip a loss? You don't make money by travelling somewhere, so do I have every right to come in and talk shit about your trip to Fiji because you didn't just sock that money away?

Why do you care what other people do with their money anyways? And before you say "I don't", don't forget, your own logic in
implies that you DO care.

Youll look great in that on your way to make french fries.