Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
What's in the box?
>pic related, it's the box

It's weed.

bump

clearly a box this big is not weed.

giant rubber dong

actually this time it's not! though i could grab my giant rubber dong for you if you want.

i'm good. thanks. unless you're a femanon :p

na, i'm a fag with a loose butthole.

back on topic, what's in the box!

opened it a little... you can see the bubblewrap thing... not sure what to call it because it's not actually bubblewrap

:( nobody is playing your game....

packaging out of the box now, it's very dark in there

Gonna get it out

i know, people are more fascinated with s/fur and cats today. I just want to show off what's in my box

French made penis pumps

close, but no! I wish people were more interested in my box and its' contents :(

I thought it was a good thread tbh, I was like holy shit what's in his box?

At the same time we know nothing about you, you gave us no clues, it could be almost anything, it could even be something unique which would mean nobody will guess whats in the box. I'm hoping it's going to be your erect cock, cause I'll be saving that.

What I'm really trying to say is what the fuck is in your box?

Fleshlight? Some sex toy you put your Wang in.

the box is unfortunately too big for my cock... unless you'd fancy whipping out a microscope to find it? I'll upload another picture in a moment

dragon dildo

is it always something perverse? it was black friday yesterday.
I got something for a very good deal.

Is it a piece of glass?

and now pic related, this was in the box...
as user pointed out, this game is impossible without people knowing what i've done.

Wtf is that? Fuck you OP! What the fuck is that?

what is it? i know my camera's quality is aids but it's not completely unintelligible is it?
>pic without timestamp

I don't know or care what that is. Fuck you op for getting my hopes up and CRUSHING THEM into dust... You cunt,