Hi Sup Forums there is a 20 yo beautiful girl in my class that everytime we talk outside of class with the rest of my...

Hi Sup Forums there is a 20 yo beautiful girl in my class that everytime we talk outside of class with the rest of my classmates she is standing all the time really close to me, to the point she is touching me with is arm or even his chest sometimes, happends every time and it makes me very hot, im 30 yo and im a standard guy, she is out of my league i guess,

i didnt see her do that with any other guy of my class

why she does that?

i stalked her facebook and she has a boyfriend and lots of friends

i dont think she want sex or something with me, i dont have any other signal but why she does this ?

please i would really apreciate some serious answer, thanks Sup Forumsros

really sorry for me english

> pic semi related

She was sent to kill you. Run for your life, run fir the hills

if its obvious like u know when a girl gets so close that u feel u gotta step away cuz this is normally an uncomfortable amount of space between people... then that means she likes u.

girls are all about body language ... heres the kicker, unlike dudes girls will be very mysterious about it and think about it for a long time. sometimes girls just show affection or flirt just to show attention and get u to like them just so they can have the satisfaction of turning u down.

This is the only logical assumption to make

>the satisfaction of turning u down.

I'm sure a lot of woman are like that. It's depressing. also, chekt.

Congratulations she thinks u r gay

>really sorry for me english

30 yo in a class with 20 yo people? wtf are you retarded?

anyway if she touches you, then touch her back you faggot and see where it leads

don't be a faggot for once in your shitty retard life

If you think she is out of your league...she is. Do you think she wants to be with someone who is eek and beta. Go get her and stop being a pussy

she has a boyfriend she will totally reject me its so weird

after work im doing others studies

im 30 yo she is 20

kek

hmm i dont think so.. i hope

i dont think she likes me because she is all the time in whatsapp with his bf and stupid facebook pics with him

I say you give her opportunities to be around you in more personal settings. Invite her and a few others to a study group to prepare for a test, something like this. Guys determine their leagues, but girls don't always see it the same. My wife is literally 10 years younger than me, and really pretty. She might be really into you, but she doesn't want to get rejected.

ill do something like that, maybe we go all the class to dinner somewhere, thanks

this.

A girl have do exactly the same with me
Friendzoned few week after x)

Ask her what she think about the private zone and all this kind of stuff

Always assume that the girl is interested. If you don't want her, why are you asking the question? Do you want to be her "friend"? Because you are putting yourself in the friend zone. Fuck her or don't. It's all up to you, no one else

im overthinking it, she probably didnt notice it or something or is a bit retarded

>communicating verbally with a woman
>surprised you got friendzoned
pick one

Here's a tip, learn to talk with your eyes.

i want to fuck her but she has boyfriend and im not sure she want something, also she is beautiful and im below standard maybe and dress bad

>Here's a tip, learn to talk with your eyes.

explain

She's prolly flirty with everyone, since it gives her a lot more options, satisfaction, validation etc. If you really have chemistry your gut feeling will tell you so, and you'll both feel it. Not to say anything will happen due to circumstances (fe. she being an ex gf of a friend), but hey flirting is fun so...

Smile with your eyes, roll with your eyes at her if you're both witnessing something absurd, have eye contact longer than usual etc etc. Non verbal communication is where it's at. Words are meaningless, the message is in the medium.

>girl
>is arm
>his chest

you are older than her.
she wants an older guy.
she is holding to the current one until you finally have the guts to just take her
expect her to break up with you afer some time again unless you are a sexgod
women are whores

all i know is she looks exactly like my ex girlfriend. i thought it was her at first glance..

Probably because you haven't shown any sign of wanting to make advances, you're far older than her and she doesn't consider you as someone with a sexual interest, either because you're effeminate, a betafag or a coward, etc. Take your pick.

So she feels comfortable enough around you that she can get touchy without sexual implications, anyway. You see, it's really difficult for a girl to get comfortable around a man, precisely because you morons get all OMFG SHE TOUCHED ME SHE WANTS ME TO BANG HER SO HARD like.

So I'm guessing you're a virgin as well, or have had little to no experience with women. Certainly you don't know your way around them.

Prolly this, bitch is 20, she wants the D

this +1 !!

Projection, much?

Oh yes, because whoever seems a tad of understanding of women in Sup Forums must be projecting their inaptitudes.

Isn't that you counter-projecting that everyone else is a sore loser in disguise to feel better with yourself?

i got a gf since 6 years ago, before that i have lots of girl but i lost the practice and i afraid my gf discover it too

kek sorry

she probably do it with others too didnt check, iwill check next day

>Isn't that you counter-projecting that everyone else is a sore loser in disguise to feel better with yourself?
Exactly, not implying that I'm not a loser myself

That's a loser attitude. You just put yourself in the friend zone. If you want to know why you are not fucking her...go back and read your own words.

>and you're on here looking for advice on Sup Forums?

i know im a fuccking idiot

>2016
>having a (((Facebook)))
>not just banging her without caring about her supposed bf.
>without a (((Facebook))) you can remain oblivious

Her boyfriend is an alpha who can close the deal.

Anyway, the thing is this: Don't be pathetic. If you make a move, she'll probably be grossed out, step the fuck away from you and everyone around you will hear about it, making you a laughing stock.

You have two options as I see it. Either be her friend without expecting anything else, or find out if she has an interest in you. And in a 20 year old girl, unless you're super attractive or super interesting, which I'm going out on a limb and believe you aren't, is to go out with her and her friends (kind of include yourself in any plans for a party they make) and direct a conversation on the subject when she's had something to drink.

MIND ME ON THIS: I'm not telling you to drunk fuck the chick. Just SUBTLY ask her what she thinks about you and her when you two are drunk and it'll save you a world of embarassment.

Otherwise, play it smooth. Girls like older men when they're interested and experienced, not man childs that get a boner from the thought of a tit.

Pathetic beta confirmed

Oh, ok. Then just go around, fondle her butt, receive a smack, probably get some shit from her boyfriend and become a walking meme because this fag thought "subtle" means beta.

>Anyway, the thing is this: Don't be pathetic. If you make a move, she'll probably be grossed out, step the fuck away from you and everyone around you will hear about it, making you a laughing stock.

yes this, that is was i was afraid and i didnt remember,

i had the same situation when i was 20 with a girl of 16 and i tried fuck her and get rejected and all class was laughing at me for a year, so this time unconsciently i was just being near her with out try anything and be ridiculous and just wait for the right moment or see more signals or something

thanks will do that, nioce comment

Jesus dude, do you ever make a move? All this subtle bullshit just reeks of friendzone and nice guy behaviour. Also

>2016
>implying "having a bf" means anything anymore these days, especially to a 20yr old college slut

Don't let them get to you with their shaming user, at least you made an effort. That's more than most "men" these days do

why no one have noticed her camel toe?

what effort you mean ?
also i dont see i going to go with her friends, im 30 and them problably 18-22

>20 yo beautiful girl
>im 30 yo
>in my class
what kind of a deadbeat mongoloid are you?

i work in the morning but in the afternoon i fo to a professional formation for 2 years in a high school for hobby

go*

who gives a shit about all u asked
try to get with her
the worst that can happen: you learn how to not get a girl

nice

The effort of making a move. I bet more than half the guys who laughed were jelly that at least you tried to seduce said chick. And the other chicks were prolly jelly you weren't interested in them. Just my opinion

obv had another career or army or just late getting started.

you right but i dont want to be ridiculous again, also some people in my class know i have a gf but she dont know becuase i mentioned it few times only, not anymore, and they know she has gf for her facebook and profile whatssap etc,

i will be ridiculous if i do something i know,

ill just keep talking to her and see and maybe try something if i get another different signal or somthing

thanks for all, nice help and discussion

bf*

Dont you get it OP? You are the center of it all. You could say you're god himself, the world revolves around you OP, this world was made FOR you, we're all figments of imagination, go for her, she'll say yes because everything is about you. Then we kill you, and everything in the universe ends and i am set free to drown in tue eternal pond with my ancestors

Lol what

yeah i think that is this way sometimes

make me millioner god dammit

This. Make it so it's not such a big deal that you are crushed for years. Learn how to talk to a girl. Learn how to ask her out while not making it a big deal. But if you are not fucking her, that is your choice because you're a scary little baby with 10,000 excuses for why you can't get the girl.

Ok b/ro... strategy time;)
Next time u'll see her walking out of class near you doing what she usually do (like touching u or similar)
start a Little conversation
Then say :"i'm going have some pizza... do you?"
this is not a porposal, it's just a simply request.
But she know that she will spend some time with you.
If she say yes probably she is attracted by you.
If she say not... enjoy your pizza

can be chesse pizza ?

OP need to be a pone tony you dig, get yo dillie on a peppa tane. Gotta woop her cheek on a cappa town. slap dat ass and

wadata!

Top kek

TINY TITS

SLUT NOSE

3/10

>slut nose

what the fuck is a slut nose user? top kek

Listen to this guy he knows what he's talking about

This guy actually knows his shit

> im 30 yo and im a standard guy, she is out of my league i guess,
Everyone is out of everyone's league until you perhaps charm 'em and fuck them anyway.

> i dont think she want sex or something with me, i dont have any other signal but why she does this ?
'cause she doesn't care if it's you, or likes it if it's you. Who knows.

There are people who want to rub themselves against other people for sexual reasons without wanting to fuck them conventionally in bed and all sorts of things.

You could try talking to her? That you kinda like what she's doing, but that you wonder why she's doing it.

Man wtf I thought this shit only happens to me... Never knew that shit happened to others. When that shit happened to me I had the urge to smack tf out of her I didn't.
>tfw gave up on trying to get girls
>tfw be 21 and become social retard

>his
just because he looks like a woman doesnt make it a she

op is gay

Holy fuck more? With better resolution?

not the only thing she likes to show off

> be 21
Shit, how is it a problem to get girls? Don't be fat as fuck and it's trivial.

> heres the kicker, unlike dudes girls will be very mysterious about it and think about it for a long time
They don't only think, they gauge your reaction.

You probably want to talk to her or maybe react non-verbally.

i have some bad news op you might be FRIENDZONE she might just feel safe or comfy around you cuz of your age and shit. are you two close? also does she flirt with you? you can still try to fuck her but idk could fuck things up if you to try to fuck her use alot of booze or drugs

You always might be FRIENDZONE, whether you're younger, older or the same age.

Feeling safe and comfy is a good starting point for a GF relationship.

You think horny as fuck for your ripped abs and nice beard is going to be a dominant feeling for and after some weeks?

> also does she flirt with you?
That IS some girls' way of flirting.

Of course you can't tell for sure since nonverbal communication is even more flawed than verbal communication, but you can understand it as a cue that the next move might be yours.