Would you set a convicted child murderer free if it meant you got to fuck her for a month?

Would you set a convicted child murderer free if it meant you got to fuck her for a month?

If we're talking about the girl in the pic, of course.
She probably won't do it again.

Yes, but I'm a horny prick.

Oh yea i'd free her. i'd even have more kids with her just so she can kill them so she gets even hornier.

This is why women get away with almost everything and get lighter sentences on what they don't get away with. It's why a lot of women are pretty useless.

What is the downside?!

I'll bang her in jail if she can't be free.

well duh

I'd free her. Then I'd take her to a pleasant place in the woods so that I could strangle her, stab her, and cut her worthless throat. Let the bitch die.

of course, and after the month was over I'd tell her to go kill another kid so I could plow her for another month

Of course, but would you set a convicted fucker free if it meant you got to murder children for a month?

>Would you set a convicted child murderer free if it meant you got to fuck her for a month?
Goddamn, I'd even go to jail for life if this means I could fuck her for 1 minute.

i'd fuck her senseless, after that i would start abusing her in the end of week 1 and at the start of the second week i'd start to cut her hair, fingers toes and toung, and star her, after that i would let her eat, drink my shit and piss if she wants to survive. when she is about to sleep i will wake her up, just to punch her in the face and body for a good while, then i'd let her be but she wont be able to sleep since the pain would be incomprehensible, at week 3 i would start to clean her up promis her more and more stuff, act as if it all will be good again, say something like '' im not allowed to kill you'' or something that would give her a sense of freedom or a happy ending so to speek. after the first 4-5 days of convincing her that everything will be good i still expect her to be broken inside and out, i will start to rape her again, and again start using her as a tool and make sure she relizes that she is never going to have freedom after im done with her, at week 4 i would make sure she wouldent be able to live without me, i'd make her dependet on me, make her feel like she can live without me.at the end of week 4 i will make her lower herself wherever we walk (in our house) so she knows that she in under me and not worthy like me. after that she will be free, but cant since she will be dependet on me, thats all for killing a child.

I'd cum inside her.

why do i have a boner now

THAT'S my fetish.

Not convicted... but holyshitballs I would fuck pic related

We can't waste a perfectly good uterus, user.

> It's why a lot of women are pretty useless.

They make more people, so they're pretty fundamental to our existence. When you're that necessary, you no longer need to git gud in any other aspect of life becuase hey, what are all the guys going to do?

What part of don't stick you dick in crazy didn't you understand?

You beat me too it. Well played user.

This one I would.

The one in op's pic? Nah.

I'd fuck her all the time, regardless

well
thank you

>artistic works of horny fiction and falsehood

Yes no questions asked

she is so cute,