Never took this shit before

>never took this shit before
>doctor gives me 30 of the 20 xrs
>end up eating 160mgs in the last 24 hours
I need help. How do I come down of this? The euphoria is long gone and now I'm just tense,anxious and overly stimulated.
Tips for a speed comedown pls

smoke some weed

Weed makes me paranoid on a good day. Not going to even attempt to smoke

I burst an aneurysm in my brain doing that and had a 40% chance of dying and a 66% chance of being permanently disabled if I lived

I lived without being permanently disabled. will you be so lucky?

>end up eating 160mgs in the last 24 hours
Why?

Idk. It fellt awesome so I wanted to keep it going.

Take a long shower, drink a lot of water. Just chill faggot.

go run it off. Blood will pump faster, it'll run through your system faster.
I'd say take a 1mg-2mg xanax and knock your ass out but idk how that would mix.
If you're like me weed will fuck with you while you're on that.

Yeah I'd say go for a nice mile jog and come home lay down see how you feel. Drink LOTS OF WATER!!!

I've been doing that and I managed to eat a little. Is there anything I can take to help? I'm in the process of getting some benzos but it won't be for a few hours

Shameful
U deserve this
Take it as a lesson for y u should have some fucking self control

Treat it as if you just smoked too much weed. Put yourself in your comfort zone, play games get your mind off your initial anxiety. as 713102006 said, Take it as a lesson this time

I took 60 mgs more about 4 hours ago. About how long do you guys think till I can sleep?

Pretty much this.

Your own fault for using drugs this stupidly.
Just wait and drink water.

Dosing went as followed.
>20 at 1 pm yesterday
>another 40 at about 3.
>20 more at 5
>snort 20 at about 9
I was then up all night and redosed with 60 at about 830 am

I hate coming down from speed, there isn't actually any cure, you just have to wait for a few days. Cannabis can make it a little more bearable

Quit being a pussy. That's barely any speed

I have no tolerance to stims except caffeine

>being this much of an idiot
just take them all and kill yourself

A few days? Damn. Will I be awake for that long or just feel like shit?

Play some vidya until it wears off.

>Doing drugs without knowing the consequences
You deserve this.

Vitamin C. Lots of that asap. Then grab some Tylenol PM.

I just never really liked stims. I take benzos and opiates a few times a week tho.

just kill yourself after having sex

you are retarded. don't keep taking your meds like this.

benzos are what you're looking for

>How do I come down?

You're a fucking retard end yourself.. If you take the pill you commit to the ride

I'm probably just going to sell these. I obviously can't be trusted with them

Try and eat something as soon as you feel able, dress as comfy as possible, if you feel like you can sleep then try, but try not to get frustrated if you cant just wait it out.

Eat bananas for the htp5

Learn that this will always happen when you abuse stims so its not really worth it.

I've never taken anywhere near THAT much addy at once so I'm not really sure myself how long the comedown will be, but whatever you do, make sure you eat and drink plenty of water, even if you don't feel like you need to. One of the most dangerous side effects of speed is that it can make your appetite completely disappear

I fucking love the pattern of degeneracy. Seen it lots of times, you'll either learn from this or you're one day going to be a drug addict sucking dick for drug money.
Get yourself comfy and just think about your life, maybe you'll have an epiphany.

ok well i have to reiterate the fact that you need to learn some goddamn self control, but anyway

if you can get ahold of any benzos, do that. benzos are the go to for aborting a speed binge. alcohol can also be decent for coming down, if you have enough. make sure to drink water with that, because speed already dehydrates you.

otherwise its gonna be probably a day give or take before you can sleep

good luck you dumb nigger

kek

I figured as much. I have 4 1 mg k pins and a opana 10 on the way in a little bit. I'm going to take 2 k pins then sniff the plans and try to chill out

It's funny cause my head litteraly feels like it's buzzing

benzos may be ok but dont drink alcohol, especially if your heart is still pounding. People died from 4locos ffs, and all that was was caffeine mixed with alcohol let alone amphetamines.

I don't drink but my heart rate seems to be low. 6 hours ago it was going nuts.

actually wouldnt even use benzos, uppers mixed with downers isnt something you wanna fuck with if you value your ventricles.

You better call a doctor as soon as possible. You could actually die if you don't receive medical attention.

you might be ok then, up to you if you wanna risk it tho.

Get busy doing some shit. But eating always helps. May have to smoke a bit to help with eating.

I doubt it. I've read of people taking a lot more. Plus the ld50 for amphetamine for someone my size is like 4 grams

Make yourself eat

Pussy