Secrets thread, share your innermost shames and sins

Secrets thread, share your innermost shames and sins.

I'm the coordinator for a college degree program, and I've had sexual relationships with three students since taking this position a few years ago. I've never used my position or influence to coerce anyone into doing anything they didn't want to do, but it would still get me fired if any of this came to light.

Your turn.

I masturbate my penis to naked women.

>be 13 (many yrs ago)
>Pooped in the toilet, stuffed poop back inside butt, re-pooped

i am ashamed.

WE ALL HAVE SECRETS

like only OP knows why this same fucking thread gets reposted 18 times a day.

I used to sit on the edge of the seat and shit onto that because I liked the sensation of the poop being forced up and down my ass crack

I grabbed a girl's boob while we were walking home from school

did the cops come?

I molested my little sister once.

She still hasn't said anything

the other day i was having a wank and found a Twix so stuck it up my ass to stimulate my prostate. Then get even more horny so pulled it out and ate it but that just got me more horny so I took a shit on my hand and chewed on it when I was eating the Twix so it didn't taste so bad. Came so hard then puked the TwixPoo into the toilet and brushed my teeth for 20 minutes.

My car back fingered mom of the friend me in

I am a serial cheater

nice dubs, me too

I've fucked 34 girls behind my wife's back

first dubs yeahh
Well sheeit only been with 3 girls, and for me is full on multiple relationships not just random fucks

I gave a robber severe burns when I threw a pan of boiling soup in his face. Shit was cash.

>be me in college
>a round 8pm
>bumps into freind from highschool who went to same college
>offer a car ride home or at least nearest train station since she talks the train home.
>she agrees
>talk about toubles and sex life otw to train station
>gets absorbed into conversation offers to sleep over at my place
>she agrees
>her sex stories make me horny.
>get to my house and we decide to study 4 a while
>get ready 4 bed, still horny.
>talk somemore then I try kissing her neck.

literally what

cont

You piece of shit

Let me guess. She is gonna need about tree fiddy for the bus home.

I support Crystal Palace

I l lost my right ball due to testicular cancer, noone but my parents and the doctors will ever know.

I dont have any emotions, i am like dexter. Honestly I could kill anyone without remorse. Trying to hide it from the normies

You poor lonely celibate bastard.

how is being 15yo going for you?

>she's quiet but she doesnt resist. She told me she wants to stay clean and not have sex
>i put my hands on her breasts
>she starts moaning.
>i try to kiss french kiss her, she avoids my lips. So i keep kissing/licking her neck.
>moaning intensifies.
>I stick my hands down her panties and feel her wet pussy.
>She moans even harder
>try kiss again
>She no longer resists.
>I back off after rubbing her and lie back down
>she climbs on top of me and we start making out.
>she takes my shorts and her pants off and starts rubbing on me
>I tell her Ill put on a condom first to avoid getting her pregnant.
>she said I dont need since I wont be going in her anyway
>I insist its better to be safe than sorry.
>she concedes.
>i put on glove and she lies down.
>I rub on her for a while then my inner demons tell me to stick my dick in her wet pussy

What the fuck did I just read

I actually managed to get an implant and it's done pretty good so no girl will ever know. Missing just one does not affect you at all, because the leftover gets it and does all the work. Furthermore I've got a sex hungry gf since january. But I'm lonely tho, that's correct.

inb4 a faggot talks about how cool he is because he raped a girl

Hello, new friend!

Sniffed a 10yr old girl's panties and socks. God the smelled so good. Had to jerk off.

>tell her I want to stick it in
>she says dont.
>stick it in anyway
>slides smooth all the way in.
>she moans loudly, telling me it hurts
>I say I wont move and I stay inside her fpr a few minutes.
>tears roll from her eyes while she keeps saying "why did you stick in?"
>It makes me really horny.
>I tell her Ill start moving
>she begs me not too but holds on tight

I'd actually like to do this once. Out of scientific interest for the hormonic influence of sexual undeveloped female odors to the male brain.

srsly.

Kek.
Looking forward to visit her parents. They liked me and found it cute that I understood so well with their daughter

>start pounding her and she moans like in those hentai films.
>After a while I lift her up to all fours and fuck her doggie style.
>cums inside
>Shes panting trying to catch her breath.
>I get rid of the cum filled condom and get washed up.
>Shes asleep bt the time I get back.
>I decide to sleep as well.
>Next morning I take her to the school dorm where she has extra clothes.

We still talk about that night sometimes but at the moment she talks to me about a guy she wants to fuck in her theology class.

I found my sister's anonymous twitter account and I jerk off to her nudes every day

You know what to do user, post some more

nothing would make me hapier

shiiiiiiiiit.... what university

was it you? were you the one that was raped?

i emptied a 250 gallon container of "glue," used to stick ground up rubber on the new running track at the highschool, down the sewer. it cost several 10's of thousands of dollars in cleanup.

never caught.

I had a crush on my best friend's girlfriend, so I stole a sex-tape they made from my best friend's PC and fapped furiously to him fucking my crush.

>theology class
What a waste of life

I caught my sister fucking the family dog. I have cum hundreds of times to the memory.

tell me about it

lol what, no

i have a theology class and theres bitches in there that i wanna fuck. rollin the dice chachi

>hungry late at night, go to the garage to get a pizza from the big freezer there
>we keep the dog out there at night and i hear its collar jangling, figure he's just awake and still walking around but also hear something i can't identify
>open door and see sister on her hands and knees by his bed, face down, shirt in her mouth to stifle her moaning
>dog has mounted her, is pounding her, occasionally barks as he slams his cock in her
>other than her moans she just takes it with very little reaction, but sometimes slaps the floor and groans very loudly
>i watch for about three minutes then close the door and go to her room, steal some of her panties, and jerk off into them
>go to bed and hear her creep into her room about half an hour later

she didn't realize you were there? How is that possible?

bmpp

Well I didn't kick the door open, it's pretty quiet. The door is kinda behind them, at like a 4:00 position, and they were facing away from me. And she was very preoccupied.

I think it was because she was getting fucked by fido

>I've never used my position or influence to coerce anyone

Keep telling yourself that is what happened.

Nice. Pic of sis? Age?

I know that there's some implicit manipulation because of my position but I really let the girls make their own decisions.

I don't think a pic would be a good idea... she's 28 now, but this happened a dozen years or so ago.

literally

I'm a handsome, pretty alpha guy. Good grades, plenty of friends, etc. But my secret is I'm a huge furry. I have fully become a degenerate and have started buying commissions.

I'm planning on making a fursuit soon too.

thought google translate was better than this.

fucking too much that m8 gr8 b8

Who the fuck let there 8 year old girl dress as a whore for Halloween. Bad Parent thread?

Sounds like good parenting to me.

I've had several dogs mount me over the years but stopped when it became a felony in my state and I miss it. It was way fucking better than normal sex.

You're both pieces of shit.

I created a fake twitter account and messaged most of the girls I know asking if they sell nudes. Several of them sent me their nudes for ten bucks.

Post it user

Post it anonHow old were u the first time? What was it like the first time?

WA?

I still find myself with horses. It's in a barn, on my property, who's going to find out?

...even the missus doesn't know I still do that.

Post em

13 or 14.
Who knows, it's one of the states. Could be washington, could be close to it.

Seriously that worked? How did u ease them into this idea?

Did u cum? Did they cum?

here's a tame one

dude it was so simple, just "hey, do you sell nudes? ;)"

Aw, you lucky fuck.

I've always wanted to try to blow a horse or get mounted by a dog

But I own neither.

How do you pay them anonymously?

He did, I didn't from it but did after.

What the fuck is with the "did u", I thought Sup Forums had a standard for fucking typing full words out.

Obviously not. And you let dogs fuck you so get off of the moral high horse.

Amazon gift cards via burner email

I don't suppose you know what an os bacculum is?

They literally have a bone. First time one hit their mark (and I'm a guy so the opening isn't really built for this) I thought I was going to be torn open and bleed to death in the woods.

Dog was a sixty-pound hound of some sort. Not too 'big' but very eager and very stiff.

I stuck to handjobs after that. Mares fisted over fences taught me about how girls are put together since ... y'know ... I didn't have and friends, so no chance of a GF.

Oh so it's more of a thing to turn you on and fantasize about while you masterbate? Ever suck them ? And what kind of dogs were they?

Invite her over for netflix, you idiot. Cuddle her up, fuck her again. Once she gets more of a taste for your cock, she won't be able to resist.

Well, I don't want to take a huge dog or anything but I am aware of dog cock anatomy.

So u just pm them on twitter and they send it? Do they want u to send them the gift card first ? Are the pics just of their tits or some of them better than that?

I can get off to them getting off.
No oral.
Retriever, terrier, shepherd, some smaller breeds hand job only.

Almost all of them waited to receive the gift card, and it only works for girls with open DMs. Most were just titty shots but I got some pussy too, had to quit because I was spending too much

fucking animal

>end it

I kind of sexually assaulted this girl I had a crush on back in highschool. She was asleep and I just touched her ass over and under jeans and jerked off onto her. Not sure if she knew/knows because it was never talked about but I didnt see her much after that

Mr Hands died from being fucked by a horse. Be careful, user.

Where'd you cum?

one more because I'm getting off on posting these. Can't tell you why getting this girl's tits was a big win, but it was.

What's an open DM?wpuld u share pussy pic?

no, he died by being *fucked by* a horse.

Big difference, mr. dubdubs.

Of course the mares can still kick you but so far just one bruise, and that's because I was drunk and didn't take her first several 'no's.

Should have blackmailed her into sucking you off while the dog fucked her.

Is she normally a prude? I doubt it from the look of her. Is she a friend's GF, or a relative?

they have to be set to allow DMs from non followers

I posted my girl so much she searchable on Google ... I still sometimes post but I think it's stupid and I regret it

good guess

searchable by name or just reverse search?

Did she find out?