When did the world break you Sup Forums?

When did the world break you Sup Forums?
When did you decide to live in the shadows.
>Be me
>11 years old, live in Japan
>Happy family live
>We have to move to America with grandparents because of fathers job
>I have to fly alone because of ''complicated reasons''
>Fly to America, my grandparents pick me up take me to their house
>As soon as we arrive they tell me that my parents and sister aren't coming
>I am confused and ask why?
>Happy family live was an act all along, parents never really wanted me seeing how they couldn't afford me living there as well
>Depression at a young age kicks in, stops me from doing anything at that age
>Sit in room all day don't do much other than read Manga
>Don't learn any english don't make any friends
>Go to school, sit in the back head down
>Can't make friends because of language barrier
>Don't bother to play with other kids, too sad missing home and old life too much
>This goes on for most of my life
>Fast forward, I am 19 now
>Applied for a college, got accepted into the ''best'' college out there
>Grandparents give me a good talk
>Decide to change, I will become more happy and start meeting new people
>College is the best place to start a new me
cont

>First day of College, don't meet any people it's just mainly a day for information
>Make sure to greet as many people as possible
>Having a difficult time seeing how I haven't interacted with people for a long time
>But I feel good, this was a huge step for me
>Fast forward, 2 months in.
>Things aren't going great, met a nice girl but she stopped talking to me and ignores me now.
>Didn't notice it but I am getting bullied
>Mainly they make fun of me for being from Japan
>''Chink'' ''Open your eyes'' that kind of stuff
>Can't do anything about it, teachers kind of ignore it saying it's just little jokes and I can't get the words out of my mouth when I try to talk back to them
>Bullying gets worse, they get physical now. Pushing me, throwing things at me
>Shut down, stay in room again reading stuff not doing anything watching time pass
>One day sitting on a bench in a corner, minding my own business eating and reading Manga
>Group of guys walk up to me, they grab my Manga and tear it in two
>Laugh
>I lost it all, started yelling at them but it didn't do much
>They laughed at me and imitated what I said with a Chinese tone to it
>I do something I thought I never could do, I push one of them and call him a motherfucker
>He punches me straight in the face and calls me a chinese dog
>I just lay on the floor and cry, not sure why but all my emotions ran that day
cont

rool

>calls me a chinese dog

what a bunch of bullshit. quit feeling sorry for yourself and suck up your privileged education and build us something worthy to let us know of your great suffering.

Pretty much today. Europe hates my kind and I have no where to go

>People actually start gathering around me watching me sob like the day I did when my grandparents told me my parents and sister weren't coming over
>People feel bad help me out tell the guys they are assholes
>Talk to teachers about it
>School has a meeting about bullying, feel like a idiot because everything is for me
>Fast forward again
>Can't walk around without feeling people look at me, constant feel of shame wherever I go
>Bullying stopped, people just forgot I exist and let me be
>One day eating lunch sitting at the very corner of a field alone
>See big group of the bullies and some girls walk to me
>Adrenaline starts pumping, already thinking of how to fight if they try something
>They walk up to me and sit with me
>''Hey user, we just want to say sorry for what we have done to you we shouldn't have''
>I tell them it is oke (It wasn't for me but I didn't want to talk or create trouble)
>They say they want to do something for me, so they want to give me a big party
>A party for me?
>''Yes, with alcohol and food everyone is invited just as a big sorry to you!''
>Everyone there goes ''Yeah awesome! Come on user for you! We owe you this!''
>Feel happy, is this actually happening? Say ok! Can't stop smiling
>They give me the address time and date, see you there user!
>Bye!!
>Fast forward two weeks, party day!
>Dress up, nicest closes! I feel so good, I am the man of the hour I keep telling myself
>Told my grandparents this, and they were smiling and happy for me ''You are the man of the hour user!'' Heart skips a beat
Cont

dude you were born knowing karate what is the problem

> Japanese Child
> Accepted into best college
this story is confirmed true

college is highschool all over again OP. have fun lol

countdown to massive humiliation.

>huge dishonor
>not seppuku
>grandparents not massively shamed

Op confirmed Chinese dog

Keep going op

best college? and get made fun of for being japanese?

bullshit

>Type in address into my navigation
>It's pretty far and kind of out in the woods, but it's in a neighborhood so it must be fine
>1 hour 30 drive, arrive there it's pretty empty around the area
>But it is a nice house so it must be someones house
>Get out of car, and get greeted by a girl
>''Hey user! Glad you came everyone is here already!''
>See tons of cars
>''Lets go to the back the party is out in the yard!''
>She grabs my arm, erect right away first time a girl has ever show affection towards me
>She makes small talk, but I can barely reply
>We walk for at least 20 minutes
>Hey you sure it's here we have beenw alking for a long time now?
>"Yeah don't worry, it's far from the house so the house won't be a mess and so we can be as loud and drunk as we want!''
>Walk a little more
>See some people in the distance, just a few though
>out of no where I get punched from behind
>as I fall people run towards me and start kicking and punching me
>I cover my head as I get stomped on by what feels like 200 horses
>I feel like I am going to die here
>I hear people cheering ''Chinese dog, Chinese dog''
>I look and see at least 15 people standing around me, some laughing others throwing stuff at me and some recording it with their phones
>guy I pushed says ''You think we'd let your stupid ass go?'' he kicks me in the face after
>I pass out and wake up after I don't know how long
>See them walking away
>I am bleeding bruised and half naked, clothes I have on mainly ripped apart
>I lay there crying and yelling for a couple of minutesd and decide to crawl back to my car
>as Iget there my car windows have bene broken and my tires are flat
cont

tfw called it

anyone who has more common sense than a snail called it

Hope this is a revenge story

>Don't know what to do, I slowly make my way down the road to another house I passed
>Knock on the door people open, I don't know them which is a good sign
>They call the cops and an ambulance, I am brought to the hospital
>Explain the story to the police
>Two days later I am released from the hospital and my grandparents pick me up
>as soon as I get home I go into the room I have been living in for most of my life
>Close the door, no intention of opening it ever again
>I cry most of the day, wondering why what have I ever done to others
>Agree on the facts, that nobody wants me, not my parents not people around me
>Start thinking it's weird grandparents want me in their house
>fast forward to now
>Have been sitting in this room using the computer for almost 4 years now.
>No plans, not future, leave the house a few times a year.
I just live in the background, I make no noise and I don't look at people.
as far as I know there were no consequences for the ones who beat me up and humiliated me
I don't want to die but I don't want to live the real world either, that is why I am pretty much always playing role play games, virtual worlds make me happier than the real world.

Sorry this is not a story where I get any better, just wanted to share to you guys who I daily visit.

Can't believe im reading something that will probably end up in a feels thread

Karate might break their bones, but their words break my soul and heart.
''Best'' as in it was good but not no where near being the best.

It's like witnessing internet history be born.

Wow user, that is really a shitty hand you've been dealt there.
Providing that this story is true, I'm sorry that shit happened to you.

WHAT IS THIS

If you're going to waste your life at least buy a gun and hunt those fuckers down in cold blood.

Al thought I keep to the ''The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood'' My story is true.
I do not wish the same faith upon anyone else.

What games do you play?

Oi maybe has a point nah?

Mate. I know that feel. I wish i was in the same college /school as you. If i had of seen that shit i wouldve gone beserk.
I was a chad at school, captain of the football team .gym when ever i could.
and lost my popular status for helping kids like you out.. 10 years down the track i dont regret it.. still have nerdy friends from back then who still make me laugh. And we still play online together etc..
Sorry about all your shit your going through..
Have some tits.

I don't want to die, I am fine with my current life.
I make many online friends. It might seem sad but it's what makes me happy now, the real world isn't for me but without it I wouldn't be able to live in the virtual world.
Games with huge communities, and games that tend to not make people angry.
>Maplestory
>Runescape
>World of Warcraft
Games like League of Legends just has many people that get angry all the time, and seeing how a game is most of my day I don't want to deal with angry people.

Thanks Chad.

Well I did experience rejection like you when I was a child by my peers. I ended up saying fuck 'em and working on myself. I had to learn social interactions from scratch. I basically took an anthropologist mindset and studied people like an unknown tribe. I learned the social rules and tried to abide by them without trying to be someone I'm not.
I believe you can do the same.
Also look at it this way, you not wishing this experience on any other person, sets you up to being a very openminded and kind person to other people.
Learn to like yourself and other people will start liking you as well.

When my free Internet was working I used to play Tera. I fucking miss my lvl 65 slayer elf qt.

I'm waiting for the plot twist and reference to some movie or something

wait wait hold up, you can't be 11 years old and be on a plane alone from japan the the US, no way

I'll bite.
> Accidentally born to a well-employed, intelligent, hard-working mother.
> Father is a machinist, well employed but with a bit of a checkered past. Lots of emotional problems, and a developing drug problem.
>Father is particularly angry about his situation, is forced into early retirement and starts drinking/using drugs.
>Fast forward through 18+ years of abuse with a father convincing my mother and I that we're worthless without him.
> Decide not to go to college. No real propositions anyway.
> Fast forward another 5 years of me being a deadbeat.
> Mother's seizure disorder kicks in, and she falls. She hits her head on the tiles in the kitchen after falling straight back.
> Bleeding into the brain. less than a 1% chance of expected survival.
> Father is pushed by the doctors to pull life support, since she's in a coma. He refuses, and they get angrier and tell him to think of what she'd want.
> Stress gets to him. Money runs out. Alcohol and drugs run out. I get up after her second week in a coma, and he's hanged himself.
> Police show up, immediately investigate me since I was the only one in the house when he hanged himself. I make a huge mistake and say I have no idea how I can go on.
> They lock me up in a psych ward for 72 hours thinking I'm suicidal. I freak out when I find out where I'm going. Get sedated by orderly, wake up strapped to bed.

Man... im sorry to hear that.
Dont give up tho. Seriously...

Beat Seung-Hui Cho record :D

shit dude... sorry

Swing and a miss!

2000 - 2006 were the best years of my life

It's hard to think that way when you lived a great live from your perspective. I'd like to say that but I can't say that I don't miss them. Especially my sister, I have tried making contact but nothing came out of it. I'm not sure if i'm nice but I don't have any hate to negative things towards other because I don't speak to anyone other than in games.
You get help getting on and off
How did you end up getting out? I have been afraid I would end up in ward as well. Also sorry for your situation user.

osrs or rs3?

Osrs! I don't like Rs3 at all.

cont...
> Spend the longest 3 days of my life. No sleep except when sedated. No food. No water. No sleep. Only one guy screaming a few rooms away. Room is 'low stimulus' so nothing to look at.
> Only person who treats me like a human is the detective who is investigating me for murder. He says 'sorry for your loss'. Only kind words I get.
> Same hospital my mother is at. That knowledge starts to drive me crazy. Try to talk to anybody I can, but they're not allowed to talk to me. Only the doctor is, and he only shows up for 10 minutes a day.
> Want to call friends, but have none.
> Extended family shows up, says "how sad this all happened" and leaves in under 15 mins.
> Finally released. Can't go home, since it's a crime scene. Spend 5 days in January wandering the streets. Sleep behind a dumpster. Cold, alone. Consider suicide a few times. Check back every so often to see if cops are gone. They finally leave.
> I go home. Place is ransacked. I find out that they had animal control remove my cats (I had two) on the first day. I have no way to get down to retrieve them.
> Sit at home, sleep in the same apartment my father killed himself in. Constant flashbacks. Still have them. Still remember the blood from my mother's head and her fall. Still remember all the sounds. Somehow can't bring myself to die.
> Two months of this pass, I survive by talking to people on the internet and playing minecraft and surfing Sup Forums.
> I somehow manage to keep hope. Prepare to deal with a vegetable when/if my mother wakes up, or be evicted if she dies. My name is not on the apartment lease.
> I get a call. She's awake and aware.

That was... an interesting story.
Just try to have faith in yourself OP !

Allright ill go in on this too...

The year 2009 is burned into my memories as the year everything just fell apart for me. Might not be as hc as your stories, but well...

>Be me
>14 years old punk
>Year 2009
>Be from home with Narcissistic Mother and Alienated Dad
>Grade 8 in school
>Had experienced bullying for most of my school-life
>Weird kid because of abuse at home
>Mother beat me up, humiliated me, sometimes sexual shit
>not the wincest kind of shit

>Mother fooled everyone into believing im just randomly a bad kid
>started cutting myself in the fall of last year, regularely had my arms covered in bandages
>Mother had me in psychiatry for the first time at age 13
>threatens to get me into foster care because im to much for her to handle
>i get scared as fuck

>get into psychiatry again
>want to become better for mother
>have a breakdown
>Litterally dont shower for 3 months straight, cut myself regularely
>consider suicide

>End up getting into closed ward
>Cut myself to deep

>I get into foster care anyways, stay for 1,5 years
>Dad comes back from South America
>Asks me if i want to live with him and new gf
>New GF is getting old and wants baby
>Sees me as threat
>Kicks me out
>Dad dosnt do shit about it
>I feel like nobody loves me, like im dirt
>End up getting back to my mother

/Cont

Can I have your RuneScape name, if you don't mind? I don't play much, but I have very few friends on there and you seem like an alright guy.

Look at it this way user, you went through hell and what you took from it is the hope that it doesn't happen to anyone else. That shows empathy instead of anger and retribution wishes.
I'd say that makes you a nice person.
I'm not saying go back and befriend your tormentors, those people sound like assholes anyway. Go to a place where your interests are done in groups and see how they get along with each other. Also about your parents and sister, they let you go, so I don't see you owing them anything, in fact they owe you for treating you like that.
Family can also be a group of people you choose through friendships.
Also my life isn't all pancakes and happiness, I've had to deal with stress induced anxiety attacks for most of my adult life. But I've managed to get some good stuff out of it by actively looking for it.

nice i switched over to osrs when it came about but have since quit

> Have to tell my mother that her husband is dead.
> I tell her. She doesn't understand. She's partially braindead.
> I keep coming in and watching her gradually recover. Somehow she recovers more and more.
> After 8 months of physiotherapy, she comes home. She's as sharp as ever... hates my father for killing himself, but still cares about me.
> Things start to go down hill. She gets very sick, starts vomiting constantly. Can't eat.
> I slowly nurse her back to health. Doctors have no idea what's wrong, but as she's starting to recover she falls and breaks her hip.
> Turns out she has malignant melanoma, stage 3. It has spread considerably and is discovered during the pre-operative testing for her surgery. May have contributed to her weakening bones. Death probably imminent.

And there we are. That's the cole's notes of where my life is today.

I'm sorry user, that sucks.

Broanon, sorry about that shit, why dont you post those fuckers facebooks so we can see them, and maybe one nice user will help you in the virtual world

holy shit thats rough but remember if everyone in the world put their problems in a pile you would snatch your own back. both my parents have cancer but theres people out there who both their have been brutally murdered. no matter what shit you go through someone else is getting it worse

I have PTSD (legitimate PTSD. Not 'someone misgendered me' but 'i wake up screaming sometimes as i remember trying to pound the life back into my father's corpse')

My mother is dying, and I have no source of steady income.

Nobody in this world gives a fuck whether I live or die. I've never even been on a date, I was always the ugly duckling and just... never bothered to try to buck the trend.

No friends to speak of, nowhere to go. Nobody to turn to. Too broken to really do anything about it.

2009 guy again

>Fast forward to 2012
>Im about to finish Highschool
>Mother is constantly putting pressure on me,
>Tells me to get a job while preparing for exams
>End up kicking her into hospital
>After some 17 years of abuse

>Feelsgood.jpg

>Get my own apartment by childcare
>Im not able to be put into foster nor to live with parrents
>Is gud to live there at first
>I start to be haunted by my past
>Every night, i think about my mother and my stepdad, as well as real dad.
>Feel like im wrong for walking away
>Like i dont deserve peace
>Start cutting again
>Start to be suicidal again
>End up messing up my first take at collage and allmost going anhero
>2013
>Im in one of the most famous mental wards of my country.
>Get out again
>Mother starts her psychoshit again
>Gaslighting
>Using Flying Monkeys
>Threatening
>Humiliating
>The same shit she did for years
>I dont take it again.
>Still have to move in with her again.

>End of 2013
>Have GF
>Love her and shit
>run away from home, live on the street for 3 months.
>Finally find apartment together with GF
>have somewhat nice relationship.

Fast forward to now:

GF broke up with me,
Stole my cat,
Tries to frame me with a fake rape case
I live next door to my mother but have an apartment in january.

Life is hard, never give up folks.

Yeah, the thing is... This all happened over the course of maybe... 3 years or so? The earlier shit, I could deal with that. All this at once sucks. As for those starving african children... yeah they're fucked and all, but that doesn't make me feel a whole lot better.

True but the opposite is true: whatever pain that you have, someone else in the world has a better life than you

Very cathartic thank you

>. both my parents have cancer but theres people out there who both their have been brutally murdered.

At least that kid became Batman.

Hey man, I can sorta relate since I gone through something similar. I was born in Korea but my family moved to Japan for my dad's work. Funny thing is, when we first went to Japan, I went there first and my grandpa picked me up. But my parents and sister came soon after so I'm so sorry that your parents didn't. I had wonderful childhood in Japan, I assimilated very quickly. But due to my parents work, we moved back to Korea when I was about 10. This was when my bullying started. Kids in Korea were very nationalistic and hated anything Japanese due to their parents' bias. And they decided that since I lived in Japan, I was Japanese to them and they took me to woods and beat me and threw stones at me. I broke my wrist and collar bone during one of the altercation. The bullying didnt really stop even after my family and I moved to the city center. I behaved differently then native korean kids and I never fit in I guess.

Around 14-15, my parents just sent me to US to live with my aunt. Around that time, I was having mental breakdown and I would hit my head against wall due to bullying. I wanted to jump out of our 20th floor apartment. So sending me to US was one way to change the scenery.

I assimilated fairly quickly even though i didnt speak a word in English when I arrived. I just focused on studying and hung out with other geeks and nerds. I was traveling for Math team and robotics club. Naturally I went to top 20 university in US. Both high school and university, I was fairly invisible to popular kids and jocks.

New new new Sup Forums sucks because half of these faggots believe you.

I started to work in my field and at my first job I met a bully in a form of a manager. He was the smiling racist sexist type of bully. He took over the previous manager who hired me and most people in my team. He was a "girl's daddy" type and gave preference to pretty girls and saw all guy employees as threat. So he gave me and other male workers "disciplinary action". All male employees ended up quitting. I realized one thing here. Even after becoming "adult" bully can be anywhere in.any shape or form.

Now after jumping few short term jobs, I'm working at a very reputable company as an engineer with company car, benefits, expense accounts, etc. More than that, im actually excited to go to work every day. I have a purpose.

user, I'm sorry that this kind of thing happen to you. I don't know where you live but I strongly encourage you to go out. Try a few volunteering or.temp.job in your field.and socialize/networking with people. If you miss something Japanese, be around that community. I'm not in west coast and I'm in over 85% white populated state and there are Japanese community here and I go to the real japanese owned restaurants, have real ramen or yakitori or two sometime and go grocery shopping and get some Castera bread and such. There are Korean neighborhood as well and me and my gf go to different restaurants to not "escape from reality" but indulge in familiar culture and re-charge sometimes.

Life in US is great man. You can be in charge of your destiny and do whatever you want.

The world is definitely out to break you and all of us. Try not to let it.

Damn, I... I'm sorry user.
I feel like giving up all hope in humanity after I hear there are people who do that to others, even worse if they don't even stop to think about what exactly they're doing at any point.
Hey at least you have seem to have learned rather fine English from MMOs, or so I'd expect.
I learned all of my English from online games as well, was bullied at school as well although to a tad lesser degree.
Hey, if you still play WoW or something, lets play together.
Do you use Steam at all? If you add me there, I'll tell you my battletag and other contacts from there. I don't like the idea of straight up posting my battletag on Sup Forums.

Hey, if another guy who actually used proper grammar on the internet would die, no matter how anonymous, I'd care.
You make the world a better place.
At least the internet.
At least for me.
But I'd care.

user try live again Im sure you would succeed this time. go to an university but dont live in it, just live close to it so you only spare educational in it. Fuck those faggors, post selfie and I will tell you if you hadve problems only because of lack of social skills or by the appearance too.

>accepted into the best college
>types like a fucking retard

Pick one.

Dam it user. I have a fucked up life to only my mom died before dad did.
Can't share because I don't want to start fucking crying after spending thanksgiving alone in a shit city I just moved to. Fuck.

>gf break up
>stole cat
So your only ticket out of hell was actually crazy.
>attempted framing with fale rape case
Let me guess, there's people on her side with the "listen and believe" bullshit, correct?
Take it to court, show proof of your innocence, boom, free to go, follow pic relateds steps.
>Life next to batshit crazy mother
Don't wait until January, find a cheap place, avoid crazy at all cost, don't let her guilt trip you into staying with her.

If this is real, and not a feels type fanfic you have cooked up, then try assessing all the options you do have, and the good things you do have going for you.

You can walk, talk, hear, type, you are not sick ( I am assuming some of this).

You can make a plan to rebuild your life and carry on.

You will actually have a fresh start in life, you do not have a mortgage or alimony to pay, you may have crippling psychological issues, but you can try to work through them, and get some professional help from anyone who isn't the police.

Only call the police if you are in direct danger of physical harm.

Surely there are support networks where you live? Charities, councillors, churches, can you apply for social welfare?

Have you tried to join a site like Tinder or Grinder to actually meet someone you can befriend or try to make some sort of bond with?

You are not the only lonlely person who has suffered great tradgedy and trauma in their life and has trouble coping or even leaving the house (if that is a problem for you).

Sometimes two are stronger than one.

If you do not feel you are attractive, then don't eexpect to find a perfect 'waifu' fantasy type girl, be realistic. A nice girl or guy is much better than a pretty or handsome one that will fuck you over.

This general advice is also directed at jp user, assuming that story is real as well.

Life broke me from the get go. My mom was a drunk and a depressive, my dad violent,and narcissistic -- he used to rape my mom, strangle my sisters, threaten to kill everyone. Eventually they divorced and my mom became a drug addict to deal with her issues.