Why do you not have a cute gf user?

Why do you not have a cute gf user?

Are you ugly or just Unlikeable?

But i do

I'm a huge piece of shit. I'm also balding.
On top of all that, I've started getting fat very suddenly, even though I work out 3 hours a day.

I'm 37 and I live with my parents.

I'm being oppressed.

I am really ugly person, i am also awkward and my jokes tend to insult people by mistake..

ugly, have third degree burn scars to 30% of body

i've come to terms with being forever alone, im happier this way

I do.

And thankfully she looks nothing like that retarded clown.

Cos I can't hold a conversation past "I'm good thanks you?"

Because your definition of cute is different from mine

I'm to busy playing vidya and fapping to traps to have time for a GF OP

I'm actually hunting for true love. Not really but it sounds better.

>Are you ugly or just Unlikeable?
yes

I'm
>Ugly looking creep
>Paki in europe.

Cuz i'm a poor asshole with nothing too offer other than good sex and good conversation. Girls like me, but they never wanna date me for real.
Also, every time i actually like a girl i get so fucking awkward they turn away as soon as i show even the slightest kind of real interest in them.

I do, but what's your excuse?

Shit posting all day, no time to invest in a woman?

Or is it the lack of a decent personality? lol

Honestly, it's not hard to get a broken willed cute little submissive if you know what to fucking look for. Especially if you're into the DaddyDom/Babygirl lifestyle like I am, there's legitimately thousands of broken willed bitches if you're not a COMPLETE piece of shit.

Also, terrible fucking reputation, people cant even get near me before they're guilty by association

did you move from pakistan?
>have you always lived in europe?

I have a waifu, a good looking pedo-stache and no one likes a cripple

No no, I've alwaysed lives in the UK.
I just think people are less intrested with ethnics with the current refugee stuff and what not.

Not that people can tell the diffetence between a Pakiatani and Indian.

I can. Indians are sweet people and own corner shops in white neighbourhoods. Indians have a long and intertwined relationship with Great Britain.

Paki's own shit import corner shops in Paki neighbourhoods. They're fucking criminals and will rip off their own as much as anyone foolish enough to visit.

Well, when most people assume who I am they go "Where ya from, India right?

The people in Europe will soon have enough of the leftie goverments running them. And take matters into their own hands. Maybe just stating I'm Indian would help.

Not that there is much difference (excluding religion).
Its probably cus im from Punjab part of Pak which is basically as northen Indian you can get.

Depressed and not at all confident.

Lost around 85lbs to try to gain some confidence but now I'm just as depressed and unconfident, just marginally skinnier.

I have a 5 inch erect penis on a 6'5" 300lbs body

as a white guy ive got a thing for the indian/paki girls, but it's just blokes that come over or married women.
any reason why hot single girls dont come over?

lmao

Balalaika, is you?

one day I will but until then I'm nothing more than a person without perpose of life

Hmm. I guess you could somewhst say tradtional old culture. BUT, sadly the cute nice and smart ones actually stay in Pak/Ind while the ugly dumb ones come here... Me thinks its the richer ones that bring the rest of their freshie ones here.

If you do ever travel the world dont be adraid to go to India or even Pak (at least the captials) they are very beautiful and most women are people are sophisticed there.
At least for Islambad, Ive been there

id love to go but i just feel im gunna give off the middle class white guy vibe and just get mugged or ripped off everytime cos i dont speak the language.

Because social anxiety, ugly madface and pariah-looking

I've had many.

Right now im getting my shit together and busy 24/7. Literally no time for a girl right now. I can only even manage to go grab a drink with friends like once every 2-3 weeks.

Well OP, the reason I don't have a gf is because I'm Autistic, I'm Bipolar, I have Tourette's and have been fighting a depression for the past 12 years and have been suffering from severe anxiety attacks when going out, for about 2 years.

There, now you know.

Ah yes, perhapas. But that will happen almost everywhere. Perhaps get a local tour guide.
Loads of people there do speak English tho, being ex colonies. Most learn English in schools so youd be surprised.

im both, guess im not an asshole just not very good at talking to people,
and i dont need to convince anyone that im the ugly duck :|

I'm off to a party where there might be an indian chick from actual india (shes visiting an indian guy in my road with like 10 other family members)
>how to make moves on indian girls
>how to they react
>I assume they don't do the whorish white girl thing of leading you outside for a quiet chat when they're interested

Lol I'm both ugly and unlikeable.

I did have a pretty gf a while ago but obviously that's not happening anymore. I even knew I was biding time before she found some other slough that was better looking and had some more to offer.

I guess for now it is what it is.

I don't think I'll have another one anytime soon either, my personal features like job etc aren't all that appealing.

I just broke up with my cute ex, too sad to go out and look for another bitch. It's only been 2 months though and Also im massive faggot (not gay) just a massive faggot

>Be me
>8/10
>Went through high school throwing parties, getting laid
>Never bullied
>Tons of friends
>Not an asshole though, still very nerdy when it comes to PCs, gaming, anime, and science
>Dated like 6 really cute/hot girls
>One was a model
>End up breaking up with her
>She was perfect in every way and I fucked it up by getting angry about something I shouldent have
>After we broke up I went around and had a bunch of one night stands
>Bring home a girl from a drunk night at the bar
>End up with herpes
>Terrified now to tell a girl I have herpes
>Haven't gotten laid or been on any dates in a year and a half

TFW

>middle eastern
>small head
>big nose
>lives with parents
>early 20s
>shitty car

Ohh rite.
Geez well. Since shes not native. Probably not white whorish stuff as yiuve said. She might be a bit more open (she is at a club after all)

Id jist say be the nice dude. Cant really say what will happen. They are all different but also they do like thr western life style.

>tfw qtgf in kitchen making chicken noodle soup

At least you had a good run up till the herpes

its a house party. whole street is students so every weekend a different house as an open house and we get drunk, beer pong, music, cards and shit.

Lots of opportunity to talk

My house is next door
>giggidy

Lmao what a FAGGOT

Lol have fun then

I do.
On a related note, I wouldn't be seen in public with OPs attention whore. Looks like a total fucking moron.

probably because i dont want a slut for a girlfriend like the chick you posted a picture of OP