I'm writing an apology letter to my ex-girlfriend. I wasn't always there for her...

I'm writing an apology letter to my ex-girlfriend. I wasn't always there for her. First 100 words decides what I say in the letter. Will post picture when complete.

I

Sorry for hurting you, by the way, you might want to get tested.

Hate

Niggers

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me *licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

I hate niggers and I you, or I used to. I guess I am sorry.

chocolate

Hitler did nothing wrong

Even if I don't hate you I still hate niggers, jews and spics so be warned.

It was not until August 31, 1803, while the United States was still absorbing the news of the Louisiana Purchase, that Lewis was at last able to leave Pittsburgh on the 55-foot-long keelboat and one pirogue to begin his journey down the Ohio River. He purchased a second pirogue in Wheeling, West Virginia, along the way. On October 15 he reached Clarksville in Indiana Territory, where William Clark awaited him. During the next two weeks they interviewed volunteers for the party and enlisted the NINE YOUNG MEN FROM KENTUCKY—those exceptional individuals who, along with GEORGE DROUILLARD, would be the backbone of the expedition.
On October 26 they set off again down the Ohio, reaching its junction with the Mississippi River on November 13. Here Lewis and Clark spent a week practicing their astronomical and surveying skills before setting off north against the current on November 20. It is now generally agreed that the struggle to work the keelboat up the Mississippi—it took four days to travel 48 miles upstream—led both captains to decide that the expedition was woefully undermanned. They therefore recruited more men from the army posts at FORT MASSAC, KASKASKIA, and Cahokia before arriving at the Wood River (near the mouth of the Missouri and about 12 miles upstream of St. Louis) on December 9. Here they built their winter quarters, which was named Camp Dubois.
Between December 1803 and May 1804, Clark trained and prepared the men for the expedition, while Lewis bought more supplies and equipment in St. Louis. Both men also sought out and questioned traders and trappers who were familiar with the lower section of the Missouri. In this way they learned what rivers they would pass and what Indian nations they would encounter on the first part of their journey.

It wasn't rape, you deserved it

So take me back and fuck my dick, fuck my dick so hard that I give you more STDs, fuck me so hard that I cum and get you pregnant and leave you.

suck

my

fiuwebnfiluawebfhuiawebfjuhwebfjihwabfiwaehf je fwe fwe fulhbawefhjuawe fj awefhj awefjhuaw efkjh wefjkh awesfhj awehjbf awejhf awehjkf jhawe fhjwe fhjawf wehjf awhe fhjawe fhjkuawe fjwheaf hjwe fhjwef hjwe fjwhe fhj fjh efjhwe fhjwe fhjwe fhjwe fhjw fhjw efh wefhj wefjh awefhja wefjh awejhf waehjf awefbh awebhjf awehjf awehf awhje fahjwe fhjae fh words are fucking fun to make fwaeiufnawiejf a wfhla fhjiaf hilawe fawhlefj awhef awhejf.

See pic related OP
Best way I've found to apologize

huge

infected

dong

covered

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

chicken

fursuit

because

I know I fucked your mom, sister, aunt and daughter, but take me back so I do it again.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you male pig? I'll have you know I graduated top of my Womyn's Studies class, and I've been involved in numerous demonstrations against oppression of womynkind, and I have over 300 signatures on my petition. I am trained in debate tactics and I'm the top speaker in the entire Feminist Frequency. You are nothing to me but just another cis scum. I will reeducate the fuck out of you with feminism the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, male oppressor. As we speak I am contacting my public network of activists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, misogynist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your worldview. You're fucking dead, nerd. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can disprove your biased theories in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with no preparation time. Not only am I extensively trained in rhetorics, but I have access to the entire funding of the Tropes vs Women in Video Games project and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable opinions off the face of the Internet, you rapist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godessdamn idiot. I will rain empowerment all over womyn and your cisprivilege will drown in it. Your rape culture is over, man.

deserve

cucking

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bully? I’ll have you know I lasted 16 years in Canada, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on my own body, and I have over 300 ML of bleach drank. I am trained in self harm and I’m the top Clorox chugger in BC, Canada. I will wipe myself the fuck out with chugging the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am knotting my 2 meters long of rope across my neck and your feels are being hurt right now so you better prepare for the suicide, bully. The suicide that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking done kid. I can die anywhere, anytime, and I can kill myself in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with Clorox and rope, you fucked up bully, I will shit sadness on you and you will drown in it, I’m fucking done kiddo. would take their whole class on a bathroom break

your

dad

was

better

Hitler

"you stupid bitch. I'm glad I don't have to deal with your shit anymore. "

cunt

/thread

Herpes

agliati

gold

keked hard