What sort of cultural norms happen in your country that foreigners would consider odd or peculiar?

What sort of cultural norms happen in your country that foreigners would consider odd or peculiar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcrY59nGxBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We let women drive cars.

We kiss other men on the cheek (altho some other countries do it too)
We sunbathe in parks
We sleep siesta (same as 1st)
We party from 1am till 7am
Dog walkers usually carry at least 10, and you will even see them riding bikes with dogs running next to them

Glory holes

We eat hallal food (altho some other countries do it too)

Letting brown people vote

We're perfectly normal.

daily baby jumping contests
3 daily siestas
people dancing the macarena in the unemployement lines
crazy eating hours
party and loud people everywhere
everyone owns a fucking dog except me

Tipping arbitrary classes of service workers at predetermined percentages.

Telling the metric system to fuck off

Having children out of wedlock or not at all

Freegans

Corporation created Holidays

Moonshining

Trusting the Jews

That tipping shit is the ruination of the USA

people are friendly
you can kiss like 10 girls in a party, grope their ass and breasts, slip your hand into their pussay in the middle of a party and no one will care
every one drunk drives
Carnaval is literally the whole city partying to the point that traffic, work and everything stops to it
The whole country stops during World Cups, including bosses and companies give a day off to watch a Brazil game
Police will beat the hell of you for no reason and you can't do nothing

World cup year is a god tier year. I remember going to the bar to watch the game with a bunch of old men.

>fly to california
>plane lands
>realize I am completely ignorant of tipping practices and mores
>there for work, too busy to look that shit up
>tip whenever, whatever seems reasonable
>get home, look up who to tip
>rewarded like fifteen mexicans for no reason and fucked at least fifteen other mexicans over for no reason again

forgive me paco

Bicycles are usually considered nothing more than children's toys, and public transportation is seen as a joke. Most teenagers get their license the moment they turn 16 and start saving up for a shitbox if their parents don't buy one for them

mah nigga

nudist culture to some extent
also in the east people dress like they're in a mad max movie

> you can kiss like 10 girls in a party, grope their ass and breasts, slip your hand into their pussay in the middle of a party and no one will care

You're joking, right?

this is pretty common in almost all parties, man

Here you would get rape charges levelled against you

really? i wish had someone to party with

Only stupid porteños sunbathe in parks because there is no other place to sunbathe

Actually in most civilized/first world nation its considered to be sexual assault desu. You have to ask a woman before you stick your hand in her pussy. Yes, even if its a party. And just because she doesn't say anything, does not mean she consents.

>Tipping arbitrary classes of service workers at predetermined percentages.
I'm convinced you only do this to trip up foreigners.

personal spaces

probably very odd for people from exotic and southern parts of the world, pic related is from finland but it's very similar here too

Obviously

It's like autism: The country

Me in the middle

Being absorbed in thought on public transport, and being offended when foreigners interrupt our meditation.

It's just commonly agreed that strangers are inherently untrustworthy.

I love you Norway, please adopt

Then again I want this too, at least the good parts. Wat do.

t. Finrand

wtf, the bus driver needs stop like 10 times in the same whereabouts

That's why you let them live in your country without restrictions, right?

Nah, once the bus comes people stand in a line

>I love you Norway, please adopt
Dude, personal space

I'd get tired of that shit quickly. I already get tired of my own country, which is much calmer. I hate noisy and cheerful people, I guess I'm a serious guy

F-förlåt

I would like to present an application for [s]political[/s] autistic asylum, if it's not too much to ask, please

It's one thing to let foreigners live in some segregated commie block shithole in the name of saving their lives and another to let them into your sacred personal space.

of course, i was talking about actual argentinians. now fuck off back to your farm and pick up some more potatoes.

Buenos Aires is not Argentina, it's a shithole that should be nuked. Secession now

pubic hair unshaved

pleb

saying 'cunt' a lot

from the lowliest Abos to elite bankers and lawyers, pretty everyone uses it often

I swear this must be a meme like shart in the mart, where it happens ocasionally but is not the norm.

How does this work in cities? You could have 20-30 people all waiting for a bus, do they line up half way down the next street? What about train stations?

It's gotta be a meme, I've never seen this sort of autism in Norway.

just tip when food or alcohol is served. you'll be okay for well over 90% of most interactions that may involve tipping.

It's the norm but usually it's not a line, more just a cluster of people around the stop (and while in some pics the distance between people is like 2-3 meters usually it's more like 1-2 steps)

>predetermined percentages.
Only if your company is paying for it.

too difficult for you, eh?

M8, lad, friend... there never _are _ 20-30 people waiting for a bus. The pop density is so low it won't happen.

Also, with rail transport (where you can easily chain carriages) they always reserve enough rolling stock that most of the time people don't have to sit next to one another, even near rush hours.

Blessed Nordics, I wish I was back there.

most people thank the bus driver when getting off the bus

We do that too

wtf i love mexico now

>insulting the bus driver by implying he might not have been able to do his job properly
Rude, just rude

>most people thank the bus driver when getting off the bus
It's not as common as in Canada m8

when i was in df i had to take one of those shitty busses to get to frida kahlo house, I thought i was going to be murdered at one point

I don't live in Mexico City, we don't have peseros here.

mexicans were really nice and helpful by the way I thought they would hate americans

I thought grabbing women by the pussy was common in the US.

Same here

at home my dad runs around naked all the time

yeah that was pretty irritating when I was in the UK.

we sunbathe in parks too

my mum did this- no fucking shame
my worst childhood memory was running around a corner in the hallway face-first into her uknowwhat

Isnt being polite a normal thing?

Thank you, great post

youtube.com/watch?v=dcrY59nGxBg

Thank you

i posted it to bypass age restriction

Kissing one another three times, on the cheek.

Slavas.

Ethnic cleansing.

>when it's warmer than 15°C people will start to run around shirtless.
>Jaywalking is a no go, rule can't be broken in general (doesn't apply when it has something to do with speed limits)
>Schrebergärten,huge areas with little garden patches for people who live in apartment houses
>oh and tips as small as morally acceptable

>Kissing one another three times, on the cheek.
>t. homo

Does other countries eat crawfish?

yeah

Greeting male friends by kissing on the cheek

>Police will beat the hell of you for no reason and you can't do nothing
Isn't it cause half your population is made of car hijackers? Can't miss too often when it's a 1/2 probability.

into her cunt?

guys and gals kiss gals' cheeks everytime they meet, and we also like to hug known people a lot.

latinos love to talk with foreigners and watch them trying to speak our languages

>Clapping for everything >Shouting while talking
>Not respecting personal space

you know what we do on streets don't you

I've noticed people have started doing that shit here too.

>started
People have been doing it for decades, mate