Make me some NPCs for my DnD campaign anons if it's good I'll add into my campaign

Make me some NPCs for my DnD campaign anons if it's good I'll add into my campaign

Dubs always gets in
Trips gets the post above it in too
Quads gets the post before and after in too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRpVTqmNepg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a bee

Name: Blacklung
Race: Dwarf
Class: Figher
Street gang leader that causes trouble at a store near by ur players let them choose to fight him or not idk

DRAGKNTHOR

Rolling for TORTURE BOY.
Just a tortured gimp that every bad roll he can be the board's whipping boy.

A horse named Antonio who can talk and tries to steal the weapons of the player by seducing them

Nimobar
Halfling
Commoner
Goblin fighting savage
Only uses fists

Tiamat the draconic goddessin the middle of what ever city they come across next

Gorin Gloatgavel, of the clan Thunder Chert

A dwarf with terrible hygiene who has some kind of infectious disease but doesn't care and never says anything about it. He's a mercenary who will work for low pay and tries to sign on with the party for a reasonable share of loot. He has a bad habit of ordering extra food and drink , often expensive stuff, and putting it on the party's tab. also very touchy feely, doesn't respect personal space.

Rigor Frazzis: a simple man who's body was used in a ritual, binding a djinn of red rage within him. After a few years of causing trouble, a group of wizards cursed him with a spell that causes a "bubble" of time dilation, making just him temporally unstable, causing him to randomly appear in different timelines for unspecified lengths of time.

really really sneaky gnome but you have to max out speech and disable enemies by sneaking behind them and convincing them to kill themselves

Bartleby, a man of riddles.
Barrages the PCs with overly specific riddles that don't actually even have answers.

Implies he knows things the PCs want to know, and demands they answer riddles before he tells them.

He doesn't actually know anything important.

Spartacus

Former slave and gladiator, now escaped seeking justice on a wizard who looks remarkably much like the most wizardly-looking player character in the party.

Tan, muscular, dualwields swords.

Upon about to deliver the first killing blow, if engaged in combat, he will trip and decapitate himself.

If his intestines are claimed, they provide a powerful charm as several necklaces, or a single belt.

gold. maybe have 1 time in 10 something actually useful come out of his lips?

Little girl
Only precious own is a amulet.
Amulet belonged to her mother, father and mother both slaughtered by bandits.
Soul of parents is in amulet.
When daughter touches it and is emotionally unstable, changes personality to one of her parents and amulet can do basic magic (amulet glows during process, but kid has no magic power on her own)

That character was a shit ton of giggles, especially since we had a withhunter, that hated all magic. When he once saw my amulet glow in combat and me grabbing it, while enemies lighting on fire, he accused me of being a witch. Well in the end he burned the little kid alive over our campfire.

If you want. change it with teen boy, so you have combat skills

Have some more funny characters

Maybe so, but I was thinking he'd be introduced to the party second-hand.

For example, they ask around the village for information, someone tells them nobody has that information.

"Except.. well, nevermind."

>what do you mean, "nevermind"?

"It's nothing, really."

>Tell us

"Well, they say Bartleby knows near anything about (XYZ)..."

basically, set him up to be important somehow.
See how long it takes them to figure out he's just a fucking lunatic (or maybe a jerk).

The Alchemist:

Masked figure in a flowing red robe, with a large pack and a bandolier of potions. Wears a white ceramic mask. Fights by throwing seemingly unlimited potions at enemies and dosing up allies. (could counts as wizard) Carries copper short sword (takes less damage from whatever they smear on the blade). Competent field medic, but can't work miracles. Doesn't speak much, but they're on the run from something.

If the players unmask the alchemist, it turns out she's the daughter of a noble house. Her father, lord kindofadouche is trying to marry her off to the retarded son of another nearby lesser kingdom to end a cold war that's been going on for generations. He's not evil, just... kind of a douche. She ran off because she's better than that, and her father dispatched bounty hunters and mercenaries to bring her home and seal the deal. His agents aren't out to hurt the party, just retrieve the alchemist. The alchemist usually tries to escape or incapacitate these. They're just doing their job. While on the run, she's amassed a good reputation for helping those in need, mostly by handing out cure disease potions and fixing poisoned wells.

Ah, sorry, didn't read the npc part

Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Druid that sends you on a drug induced mystery quest.

Roll for this winnar

Slenky

wears a mouth gag and full latex body suit, he also has a really huge bulge, really huge...

Thanks, pal
Reroll

Tanyalaquieasha

39 year old trigender polysexual vegan wolfkin

not fat but just right, ill assume shes 'curvy', mtf, has rad ombre hair and a cool shirt, she also amputated her legs so she is riding a dog, a black labrador retriever please

Lily

just your ordinary tranny milf thats all

Whelp rip party
Totally using these. Thanks anons

Snokki

dwarf prostitute

everyone thinks shes a dwarf but in truth shes actaully a human midget, one of the best prostitutes in the game tbh, gives the best handjobs, likes married men or men in a romantic relationship with someone, dislikes women of any kind

Name: Dumt
Race: Elf
Costume: Militar gilly
Its a wizard
a weedzard

Kinda lame but who am I to question Kek

Will be delivering once my party meets them. Stay tuned in the next couple of weeks Sup Forums .

a traveling merchant who sells healing cheese (heal 2d8+10)

The Dork Lord
Average Human

He's an evil wannabe wizard who somehow managed to build an evil reputation without being able to perform even the easiest spell.
Has a knack for building traps that don't work and hiring inefficient henchmen.
Twist: Discovers the powers of evil were in him all along once he's beaten up by those pesky heroes.
Alternative Twist: Never meant to be evil, is just so clumsy/stupid it looks like evil.

Sup David.

Doing some work for Sat night D&D?

Termite Blaster
When attacked 50% chance of miss.

Shoots termites at his opponents.

Zillus

half dragon, half wolf

you may think he is a furry, but this is a different story, his dad fucked wolf, so he's more like a human-wolf hybrid, he looks like a furry but not he's not, he is also hairless due to radiation, in rare occasions, he gives you a radiation pot, which can be sold for lots of money

when i mean dragon i meant human

Niggerfaggot

He's the only descended of OP and he sucks the whole parties dicks for free

Name: Dindu Nuffin
Race: Orc-Nigger
Outfit: Whatever orcs wear
An outcast even among orcs, this dark-skinned orc eats has a serious problem with society, law, manners and culture.

>rolls against anaphylactic shock
>1

You know it. Nah I'm not that fag
Well fuck. PCs will thing I'm some furry but whatever. Kek wills it.
Well shit, looks like the Bee is in.

Rolling for this

Mc'Dozzle
Gnome
all points in strength
played like this
youtube.com/watch?v=bRpVTqmNepg

Triple dubs dude.

Chips
A Cogger
Has a cannon on his arm.

Name: Egbert
He's a farmer who had an obsession with his chickens and has an intimate relationship with an abnormally large chicken he calls Roxanne.

His quest could be to find a pastor who will marry them or something like that.

Name: Aalon Foreringer
Race: Halfelf
Tall, thin, plain. Unremarkable features. Works in the local library. Cordial when spoken to. Provides plenty of helpful and amiable remarks when questioned about things going on. If you look in his bedchambers at the back of the library, youll find a board under his bed with a small chest of vials and poisons. Daggers, grappling hooks, molted gray clothes and an assortment of needles and a garrote. He is a murder for hire with alliegences to whatever dark legion youve already concocted. Has stupid high Dex and basic rogue skillset.

Digger Nick
Black Human
Special Ability: The Shaft, multi strike ram from the shaft of his....shovel. Double damage to blonde female characters

D&D is for satanists

Nigglet
Nigger
Thief
Can hide a watermelon under his lips

Mandingo
Human male monk
High strength monk, preferably high level. Unusually high charisma for a monk and some social skills. Wears a bulging loin cloth and fights with his long thick black staff.

Oh boy now they'll know that I'm a man of Sup Forums. Hope the black guy I play with doesn't kill me

Plus trips

Incredible Digger Nick must be in every d and d campaign in the future.

Dan Harmon
He's the town drunk and has an intimate relationship with an abnormally large chicken he calls Roxanne.

His quest could be "Leak the new season of Rick and Morty"

He'll dig it...DIG IT! I see what I did there

roll

>autismus maximus
>human, depending on your thoughts on eugenics
>minecraft letsplayer
>only speaks in "reee"'s

roll

>name
Barry benson
>race
Bee
>class
bee

fucks human women despite being a bee, and also jerry Seinfeld.

Old Lucious
Black nigger
Commoner with a 2 foot long dick
all points in seducing white women and chicken eating.

roll
dubs get

Blarghorf
Halfling
Rogue
Sex fiend who constantly hounds human player to fuck them in the ass
Fights with a 3ft long penis (+4)

Owl-man
Wood Elf
Bard

Never eats, has the ability to summon a choir

this is the best

Mordecai Circumstein
Jew
shekeler
sells the players fake goods for incredibly high prices, eventually owns the world. offers a banking service and loans out the players funds so they can only withdraw IOU's

no matter what happens,

Dan
Human commoner level 1
His name is Dan. No matter how hard your pcs try he'll never say, do, or be anything of interest. But he's always there.
Show up at the haunted mines? Dan is right there kicking rocks.
Investigate the mad wizard's tower? Dan is on the second floor attempting to read a book.
Fight the gnolls? Dan is wandering amidst the battlefield bloody but unhurt and looking confused.

reroll
the kikes always win

Theodore Frederick Mercury.
Basically my mom but with a tumor on his eyes.
He fights with a sour twizzler.
Magic is not effective on him.
Fuck idk.

robin williams
human
bard

hangs himself with a belt

maybe an appearance by boxcar joe?

Tasar Rightmost-Star (Elenionforya)
High elf fighter, 103 years old
Pious follower of Eunomia, goddess of law and authority

Youngest son of a minor noble house in the capital of an high-elven kingdom.He was supposed to become a member of the honor guard at the service of royalty.
He wish he was a paladin, but no matter how hard he prays, Eunomia does not respond.
He has to make do with discipline, dexterity and hard work. (when I rolled his stats he got low char, mediocre strength but very high dex)

Still he trains every day, prays every day and dedicate his life to Her. He's a bit stodgy.

Dan has a habit of finding shortcuts

The Dragon Knight
level 20 dragon kin/angel/demon hybrid
Consistently one-ups the entire party with his Kage bunshin no jutsu and other anime powers.
Is a collosal faggot.

Datazz Doh

Half elf, 16yo.
Can taunt males into attacking. Each successful attack while taunted summons Chris Hansen and 2 guards

Riggadum
Dwarf
Especially short. Fat. Homosexual. Charm is maxed, and he makes sexual advances on one if not all party members. He keeps a crusty towel of unknown purpose tied neatly around his forehead like a bandanna. He can trade, but only had phallic shaped items. Even if you escape his charm, you must watch out the following night, as he jokingly tell you, because youll have to do a strength check to see if you can grapple his short, stout, oiled body as he wears his towel around his neck as a cape.

Less serious now

Bradley and Whiskers the Catssassin duo

Bradley is a murderous psycopath with a ring of feline control, a portable hole and a knife. Probably got the first two using the third, somehow.
Whisker's a fucking cat.

The cat got the portable hole on a string around the tail, Bradley lives in the hole.

Uses the cat to get into people houses, the cat spreads his hole (yes), bradley get out of the hole.
Kill 'em, take 'em in the hole, eat 'em.

Your PCs will never be safe in his town, enjoy.

Name : Ticklefigger
Race : human
Sex: male
Class : fighter theif

NPC is obsessed with seman and is constantly trying to convince PCs to allow him to "milk their loins" so that he may use it for his outrageous hair style.

Keep it up folks. Not Sure how I'll use all these but I promise I will.

sorry about the quality of this, the thread I saved it from only had a shittily optimized gif which was over 2MB. had to convert and compress, couldn't help the speckles as they were already there. if someone has a better copy, please post it.