Dating a Vietnamese girl

I white man who was born in the southern United States of America.

There is a girl in one of my community college classes who was born in Vietnam, but she immigrated to American 9 years ago. She is currently 18. She has been behaving as if she is attracted to me. I'm 36 and I'm ready to settle down and start a family and I've heard that Vietnamese girls are uber loyal and make really good wives.

I want to ask her out, but I don't know anything about her culture that I didn't learn from a war movie and don't know how to go about asking her. I don't want to blow it and I'm afraid I may do something offensive.

How do I ask a Vietnamese girl out on a date?
Do I ask her father?

nicely approach her family

Could you be more specific please?

on the off-chance that this isn't bait

if you make good money then you are good to go
they are materialistic as fuck

curious to see where this thread goes
>36 and I'm ready to settle down
not off to a great start

What's wrong with that?

WMAF IS racist

Dumb pedophile loser racist

Proving yet again how pathetic wmaf are

WMAF btfo

Do you keep a tab open on every board just in case someone posts a thread about wanting to fuck your women?

>pedophile
>18

Here's your reply.

Racist scum

Op here. I don't understand the anger lingering behind your posts. Are you an Asian male be any chance?

Autism is no joke

You should seek help from a medical professional as soon as you can

Stay ASSMAD WMAF loser

WMAF is racism

Deal with it hypocrite

WMAF so mad at reality

Why are you spamming pictures of white men and Asian women in my thread?

I was wrong, this thread actually took a turn for the magical
Sup Forums wins again

That is what four chan wants and four chan will get reality of WMAF

DEAL WITH IT

>DEAL WITH IT

Deal with what? I have no idea what you're currently attempting to accomplish.

WMAF cannot face reality

I mean that big of a age gap isn't so socially acceptable for a grown man in his mid 30s and a teenager :/
Would her parents be okay with it, i don't know

It is what WMAF comes down to

WMAF btfo

What specific reality is it that you are accusing me of being unable to face? Still have no idea what you are going on about. It's as if you are saying, "deal with the reality that some white men date some Asian women". Fucking duh. Of course they do. Why are you saying that like it is some novel revelation? Isn't it fucking obvious that a some white men date some Asian women?

What is there to deal with? What is the problem?

>I mean that big of a age gap isn't so socially acceptable for a grown man in his mid 30s and

It isn't? If she's over 18 what's the problem?

Racist WMAF shill

proving that you posted pictures on Sup Forums. Racist user Sup Forums posters, BTFO

DEAL WITH IT

>you are literally making this much sense right now.

Says the racist

I rarely come to this board. I think I've created maybe 3 threads in 7 years.

I wanted to get some advice about dating a girl who happens to be Asian, so I thought that Sup Forums would be the place where I could have an adult conversation about this subject.

Boy was I wrong. This is more cringy than /r9k/.
Jesus Christ.

>finding a girl attractive = hating a race

Are you fucking retarded? Do you not know the definition of the word racist?

>liking someone = hating them
>derp

Yeah, you're wrong. Fuck off old man. If you're older than 21 and still using Sup Forums you should rethink your life.

>If you're older than 21 and still using Sup Forums you should rethink your life.

What is wrong with someone older than 21 using Sup Forums?

>still responding
Just filter him desu

Says the pesophile WMAF SHILL

Says the WMAF nigger who insult asian men

>I wanted to get some advice about dating a girl who happens to be Asian, so I thought that Sup Forums would be the place where I could have an adult conversation about this subject.
haha

I admit that I am unfamiliar with this board. Is it just as autistic as Sup Forums and /r9k/?

nah but you certainly dont come here for serious discussions.

You do realize that 18 years old = ADULT, right?

Please point to the post where I insulted Asian men.

well that one guy patrols this place 10 hours a day

not certain what his motivation is in spamming perfectly normal couples as if he's against them?

until law doesnt say that 9 is adult
law cant be wrong right? otherwise it wouldnt be law
checkmate
S O O N

Says the DIMwit pedophile racist

Shilling WMAF IS AN INSULT ON ASIAN MEN

yeah, I'm nearly 40.

If OP is still around, there's nothing wrong with trying to land an asian chick. But think about the age difference man. I'm basically you're age; never in my right mind would I try to date an 18 year old, or even 25 year old for that matter. the expectations are very different, in so far as a 36 year old wants to settle down where an 18 year old wants to live his/her life.

Oh, I see what your problem is now.
>pic related

Op here.
I want to have a very large family. Like 10+ kids.
I'm independently wealthy and I can afford it.

KYS racist

WMAF IS RACISM

Does SHE want that though? Look man I got twin four year olds, it's a huge amount of effort, and not everyone would be up for that. Have you considered Mormon or Mennonite women?

I don't know yet. I haven't even taken her out on a date.

>WMAF IS RACISM

Op here.
I'm not familiar with this board, so I'm confused by your posts. Please explain to me how a white man dating an Asian girl is racist.

why would you care what a bunch of autists on an anime image board think. I'm the guy that replied to you above. Just go for it man. If you want 10+ children does the race really matter (hint: it does not).

Just wear a "a good communist is a dead communist" t-shirt and b urself, lad.

Many of my family member have Vietnamese wives/gf's, they are all very happy with them since they always cook and clean for them and give them sexy times whenever. They aren't as entitled as western "women".

>i want to breed with a chink so I can have a whole family that looks nothing like me
I just don't get this. I look at my dad and see if have his eyes, nose, etc. If you're all mixed up, how can you feel anything for the people you call family?

Not to mention if she's 18 years younger than you,you better have lots of money or it won't work

Yanks owe Nam big style

Don't listen to this guy
You could be 98, if you're white you can get anyone ;)