Post cute girls that you always fap to

Post cute girls that you always fap to.

Anons say how they would rape/degrade them.

anyone?

Must.....see.....more. Like lips

wwyd

Would rip open her top and stuff it in her mouth to prevent people hearing the screams (presumably in a fitting room). Proceed to bend her over the stool and give it to her from behind.

brutal throatfuck, then put her face down ass up with her head in the toilet, piss all over her head and make her blow bubbles in it while I ruin that ass

Are you guys interested in posting my sis and friends pics if i'll give you their insta/fb?

Anyone?

yes

My cute gf

share bruh

Sexy Rachael

OHH LAWWDD

holy quads, you have to keep going after that

I would break this fucking bitch in half

Cuff her hands behind her back and cut slits into her dress so her tits and cunt are free. Drive her to prom and leave her in the backseat of the limo so that all the boys getting blue-balled by their girls can come out and use her. By midnight she'll be covered in semen.

Will you post them here?

Any interest on any of them?

Here's a better pic, I'll reveal more if you want

Yeah

Rate, use, abuse

yes please

where ever I feel like, all over these threads

So first one is iniaswinia. Post some nice pics of her and i'll give you another one

>iniaswinia.
nice ass

she your sis? looks like a real whore

Thoughts? Rate?

yeah post more of her and i'll give you another one.

nope, post a few more and i'll give you another. Interested?

Not so kind this time. I'd tear the door open and tie her to the sink bending backwards. Hopefully her parents/room mates will hear everything, making the bitch embarrassed as fuck.

i'd make them play with my cock in their heels

Mmm go on. What else would you do?

Electroshock her cute tits until she's bawling, then fuck what I presume is a cute ass until I nut all over her face, smearing jizz into her eyes and hair.

Anyone?

This fit cunt?

i'd insert my cock under their feet in their shoes while they play with each other

more

She'd cry so hard but I bet she'd be soaking wet by the end.

What do you want them to do to each other? The more graphic the better.

so sweet, so innocent

Make the one on the left abuse the other one, pulling hair, slapping her, making her beg to stop

left would pull right's legs open and rub her clit till she's wet, making out with her before grabbing my cock and guiding my into right, going down on the stairs to lick my nuts as i fill right with cock

What an adorrrable cumrag. I would grab her long hair and ram my cock into her throat until she passes out. Wake her up with four fingers up her asshole, grab her tits from behind and use them as leverage while I fuck her pussy hard, spewing my load into her gaping cunt.

Any of her ass?

wwyd, user?

Mmm what would you do to her feet?

How about this cute little slut?

Ugly face

nice body from what I can see. She looks like she smokes too, sucks. Long horse face Celt looking bitch

But what, user, what would you do?

i'd take right's shoes off when i'm balls deep in her, lift her legs and suck her toes while left takes of her shoes and lets my balls brush against her toes as i fuck her friend

moar pls

Can't get enough of her

Face fuck her till shes covered in her own spit, then fuck her doggy with a thumb in her ass, id make her gag and almost throw up as I cum down her throat

She looks like a good slut, I'd tie her up and use her all night

Mmm the more graphic the better, what exactly would you do?

MOAR

would love to fuck her in her ass and dp afterwards