What were Arabs doing before Islam? Did Islam make them relevant?

What were Arabs doing before Islam? Did Islam make them relevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_the_Arab
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahiliyyah
youtube.com/watch?v=p1P949jjpZk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–Byzantine_wars
youtube.com/watch?v=vKl8zVBo8eo
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/23/tunisia-last-jewish-community-djerba-israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_the_Arab

They wuz Roman emperors n shiett nigga

They were a bunch of nomadic tribes with different religions, some were Jewish, others were Christian derivatives, and others were crazy pagans.
They lived in their desert, traded, fought each other and sometimes raided around.
Mohammed unified the tribes in Arabia.

Worshipping idols
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahiliyyah
Also at that time the "arab world" wasn't all MENA, it was just the gulf region

>Roman province of Arabia
>actually Syria
>no one there even spoke Arabic
>Arabs hadn't even left their peninsula at that point

>arabs before islam were christian

Empror caracalla was also syrian/berber
When will europeans return to their rightful masters?

Fucking mohammed

Countries like rome
Then tribes
Then a focused hoard
Then tribes
Then otomans
Then tribes
Then slaves to brits
Then tribes
Then rich

doing math, opium, and selling niggers to white boyz

>Mohammed unified the tribes in Arabia.

But that was Wahhab and Abdulaziz with the help of the Eternal Anglo

This is also what I wonder. It seems that the word "Arab" was first used by Romans to describe a region roughy corresponding with the Peninsula + Jordan and stuff.
What a competent man he was.

Ancient Mesopotamia was pretty GOAT for its time.
Also the Persian Empire was a thing, and I'm sure those parts of the world were parts of other great empires too.

they wuz carthagians and assyrians n shiet

Stop posting now you are ruining your value

inventing civilization

kek

A lot of Monophysitism and Nestorianism

Further north though, when talking Arabs we mean Mecca and those around in the desert.

Technically still not unified, all tribes, so let's put it this way.
Mohammed united the Arabs under one religion and one banner with a leather purpose than they used to have.

it's funny that Arabs had bath houses while in europe people were afraid of taking baths because getting a common cold meant certain death, also we killed cats because they were the witches pets and cats killed rats that carried the plague while Arabs had cats as pets to catch the same rodents that caused the same problems.

funny that Islam destroyed and manipulated Arab culture completely and they are on the verge of returning to live in caves.

nothing
yes

He was a genius who built a continent spanning empire and the second biggest religion in the world from absolutely nothing.

Still, fuck mohammed.

middle east suffered from the plague just as bad as Europe
despite having cats

>Islam destroyed and manipulated Arab culture completely

Kill yourself you spic, Arabs before Islam had nothing. They had no script to write down stuff, their language was not even remotely standardised, they never had any state or empire of note and were just a bunch of disunited, warring tribes and simple merchants.

After Muhammad's death, it took the Arabs 100 years to reach Tours in Central France in the West, and 119 years to reach the Talas River in Kyrgyzstan in the East.

Do North African Arabs think of themselves as Arabs or as We Wuz Berbers?

Is there a cultural divide between more Berber-y and Arab-y North Africans?

Do you know anything about your countries' histories before Islam or is it all basically myth?

Technically he didn't build the empire.
It was built after his death.

>After Muhammad's death, it took the Arabs 100 years to reach Tours in Central France in the West, and 119 years to reach the Talas River in Kyrgyzstan in the East.
arabs never reached that, muslims did

He set the foundation, he turned his most competent enemies like Khalid ibn-al Walid into his fiercest friends. Khalid ended up being one of the greatest generals of all time.

Yes, he united them and gave them a common goal.
I was just saying that the conquests where done by his successors and followers.
Like the spread of Christianity, done by the successors and followers of Christ.

Difference being that Jesus Christ did absolutely nothing of note, you cannot compare someone like Jesus whose feats are all either complete lies or have zero credible evidence to Muhammad who actually did something.

The entire story behind Jesus was crafted in the centuries after his death. The thing about the virgin birth (both occurring in Christianity and Islam) are utter nonsense.

it's a fact not a matter of opinion
and we are not we WUZ

forget bic

Every Muslim Is An Arab

>it's a fact not a matter of opinion

So everyone in your cities identify as Berbers first even if they only know speak Arabic and worship Islam? What do the less-Arabized Berbers think of them?

WE
E

>identifies as a Berber
>his religion is Islam
Literally can't get more of a cuck than that

i don't mean anything
but that made me think
the 5states with most berbers are the 5 poorest tunisians states pic

your country looks like a really deformed, slightly tilted and mirrored netherlands

I was surprised that tunisia is a pretty big guy (4.4 times bigger than my cunt), it looks small on maps

actually the more you go to the north the bigger the country look

that's a big tunisia

ok russia

I didnt think its that big

tbqh it's even more impressive that the biggest contemporary religion and the one that supplanted ancient roman religions and also all religions in europea started with a guy who in your words "did absolutely nothing".

It doesn't surprise me, as all of the early Christians were actually Jews, and Jews always find a way to win at the end, whether it's in religion, science, economics or politics.

>My country's big guys forget that it's a fucking shithole

Algeria is first and foremost a berber country. Yes we have some arabian aspects in our culture but the core is berber. Even though I reckon some arabs don't adhere to the berber culture and customs. There are as much speakers for both languages. And yes we know a lot about our pre-Islamic history.

actually it's bretty small
my city is comfy though
youtube.com/watch?v=p1P949jjpZk
vid related

Really made me think

algeria is a country of shitfuck sunnis and are filthy all in all, arabs , berbers, martians who live in algeria, etc

what do you think about kabylie and why they have the lowest berber Y dna in maghreb?

I wonder why its called 'the arab world'? Sudanese, Mauritanians and Somalians won't look like arabs at all.

Then again, most of the EU citizens won't look european, so who am I to judge.

because all of those country can speak arab
it's a political linguistic term not an ethnic one

Language

All three countries have Arabic as one of the official languages. Arab is an ethnolinguistic group.

Thanks, it makes sense now

Racist bastard. Why do you portray Mauritania like that? I hate Tunisia now.

I'm a kabyle myself from my mother's side but I don't know shit about that
Maybe because of the germanic Vandals raping our asses, that's why a lot of us can be confused with europeans :^)

Whatever you say shitskin

Came into this thread exlecting goat fuckers and hate, was proved wrong. Thanks Sup Forums

Muhammad noticed that Arabs where lazy unwashed filth, so he invented a pray system to get the smelly dirty fuckers moving, so now they wash every smelly hole and bow up and down all day.

we have some kabylie minority here (north of tunisia ) they come during the algerian independence war maybe france and german influence

>relevant
Lmoa

Now the Brits need to find a prophet to teach them to brush their teeth

Do your countries still have Jews or did you chase them all away to Israel?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–Byzantine_wars

Why aren't arabs ever guilt tripped over destroying the roman empire in levantine and egypt like europeans are for the crusades?

Mahomedans gonna Mahomed

wish jesus invented tooth paste

tunisia and moroco have jews
pic is ghriba jewish temple djerba

I've never heard the Crusades brought up in real life. Nobody cares. Also, both the Byzantines and Sassanids were shit so nobody minded them being gone from the Levant and Egypt.

you ruined it.
because arabs are shit today
only successful people are guilt-ed

Why would Jews live in a Muslim country

Trading with Levant and yemen
Worshiping own idols
Clans
Burrying lolis alive

Even though you took longer to come up with your comment, mine was still funnier and better. Wew. Are you also that extremely weird Iraqi who made an unintelligible video ranting about the Kurds and Assyrians?

There were more Jews in Muslim countries than Christian countries throughout History.

they are tunisian
one of the oldest tunisian communities

youtube.com/watch?v=vKl8zVBo8eo
poonisina jew song

Because Maghrebs aren't barbarians

i'm watching some yt vid and checking the thread every while
don't flatter yourself
and no that guy is from iraN

Yep I have a friend from Jerba, he says Jews come annually to see a sacred rock or something.

It clearly was an Iraqi flag and the guy was in Erbil.

We're the most intolerant country towards jews, the hatred comes mainly from the uneducated populace. There is a jewish temple in Algiers though. Algeria is I think the most supportive country for Palestine. But it's undeniable that a considerable number of algerians have jewish ancestry, I encountered a lot of people with israelite sounding names.

Akshually we are, but we are less barbarian than Middle east
Pic related Jewish town in Algeria.

yes it's like hajj in meka but for jews

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/23/tunisia-last-jewish-community-djerba-israel
link

look in the catalog, can't be bothered lmao

was like a week ago, maybe two

Noice. What's the name and region of that place?
Is there still a chosen people's community there?

It's somewhere in Bjayet, like Keramane or something.
Yep, I think last community in Algeria of 200 people.

did you read the article?
sunnis are sunnis
middle eastern or north african or paki

My oral health is fine thanks rag head.

djerba is more than half ibadi not sunni

i know, and it's an isolated island

it's not isolated
keknah is the most isolated tunisan island

do you realize jews are middle-eastern people right?

>Maghreb/Tamzgha/NWA
>middle-eastern

isolated enough for sunni niggers to not expend effort and reach it

the madhab of a country is determinated by its ruler tunisia was once 99% shiaa

They're europeans

ayy ki obosta. fucking always say it too late to my bangladeshi brother

We have kosher McDonald's

And when Tunisia was 99% shia it was its worse years, with hilalis raiding everywhere.

You can't order a cheeseburger?

I don't know, I've never gone
There's just one kosher McDonald's, in a shopping mall in a very Jewish area.
I'm pretty sure it's the only one outside of Israel.