HEY i need to know how to extract sulfur, imagine there are no stores, where would i take it from?

HEY i need to know how to extract sulfur, imagine there are no stores, where would i take it from?
HELP PLEAS!!

Other urls found in this thread:

alibaba.com/product-detail/granular-sulfur-99-9-_50027361267.html
youtube.com/shared?ci=cdzALxXUD04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Order it online? alibaba.com/product-detail/granular-sulfur-99-9-_50027361267.html

Reported to the FBI.
Enjoy your van.

He didn't say what he wanted the sulfur for, and if he was considering making black powder, then he runs a bigger risk of blowing himself up since the process is the difficult part.

You can just buy black powder.

op here a little busy here i need it to create black pouder, to make explosives (not from isis)

If you're in the US the ATF will rape your ass for misuse of black powder.

No doggo, if you were makin meth I woulda toldya how

i needed, cause im creating a massive enciclopedia of dangerous stuff, how to create muriatic acid, bombs, thiner, etc

mexican for the win!!!!

tell me for the book, also name to put you there, or alias

>how to create muriatic acid
Buy it
>Bombs
Don't
>Thiner
Buy it.

There has been the anarchist cook book for well over a decade, and it was garbage. You're not going to be making anything new impressive or good.

Being Mexican you should know that hardware stores sell muriatic acid for cleaning concrete.

Consider this, black-powder is unstable, and may ignite from mixing it.

youtube.com/shared?ci=cdzALxXUD04

There's a way.

Im pretty sure granulated sulfur is found at home depot. Dont quote me on that though. I just rember seeing that once.

Sulphur not make for good concussive

the thing is im kinda ban from sertan places, for x and y im asking cause i also dont live in a nice part and i always wanted a gun but to pussy for asking juan (bad guy i know) for one, so i decided to create my book i also crating an easy gun and proyectiles but need to know how to get sulfur from other places than stores

Pussy make bomb. Guns or nothings. Faggot

Go out like a man

¨¨_¨¨ im triying and seccesfully make a bullet, the gun im still in process, but im no rich so this is a slow process

what use instead?

also names for the book, i put it "enciclopedi of a dangerous human"

Sulphurs dumb. U should use an accelerant with an extremely low explosive limit(like barium) and ignite it with a passive reaction(10 minutes) make sure your air-fuel ratio is right(10% phospher) but dont say u herd it from me. I just saw it at home depot.

Pure phospher.

pure is that better i also have some home made termite and i make cloroform but it makes a gas than kill a rat i put them in ballons then in a small thank coul tha be used to?

If your not cheap youll get a splash effect with the molten barium and it shreds metal on cars and pops glass like balloons

also where do i take phosfer?

Everything can be ordered online. This is how we know your a noob.

>▶
sorry always used my granpa tools and am dont know how to say it inglish but also in the tlapalerias, dont get hands in a computer until 2011 until then use books and imagin to do stuff, im really old school

No sulphur poly. White phospher is not just a sulpher by product. a "pure" is a half magnesium calcium block.

Why do you want to make a bomb?
I don't get it.
There's no reason to.
And why do you want a gun from Juan? This clearly isn't for your "book".

You should pick up a chem book or look at alt anti amera fag web sites for guides.

Let the man party

This guy gets it.

sorry juan is an "friend", that i know for a long time, im a little coward (pussy) since i was small and i know he knows where to gett weapons, never told him, the bomb is just for how to make it and put it on the book no real use, al least not for me

link please!!!

Link a book kid

I am reading through this thread and struggling to understand how any of you compound/chemical-misspelling faggots are doing anything other than copying sentences from websites you've found.

I'm just gunna see a blip on the news later of a dude named Sanchez Romerez Rodriguez Autistchez blowing himself up in an attempted communist uprising in Flojo Mexico or something.
This is stupid.

at this time have no money, until next week in 2 weeks i willmake another post with what i´ve done so far, but to first buy pipes i need to know if my mixture would work, i made a good bullet with some orange stuff that my cousin have in his house no idea what it was but if someone know please tell me

Ya mama $hiiiiit....

Blowing him self up(famous as hugh Jackman)

sorry just study english for one month, and buy a book then i was on my own sorry for my vocabulary

my name Luis.

>i made a good bullet with some orange stuff
You're gonna fuck around and end up handicapped as fuck.

Did you just censor yourself on /b?

as you are, cuntdrip

Say nigger alot. Its a complement

$hiiiiiiit nigger yo ass aint seen a nigger make fucking words befo? Shit.

Luis Jamon Jantes Culerez
The revolutionista communista de Flojo Mexico!
Make sure to wear your Che Guevera shirt and write rip Castro on your Mexican version of VK before you acidetnally kill yourself.

im a pussy and as so im really carefull, i make an aaa that thing that cañons have a connect it with th orange stuff i hide behind a pst of the bridge near my home, a started it, also bionicio (homeless guy lives under bridge) cheks on me

u dont need sulphur to make black powder u just need powder sugar

Stop telling him what were trying to make him do. Hes an idiot

i make sure to do it bro, but better use a shirt that says "pinche peña puto" fucking peña(president) faggot

That's not black powder, that's rocket propellant.
Black Powder is also way more powerful when contained than smokeless powder, so making cartridge ammo with it will not be the easiest thing Luis has ever done in his life.

im not, im really smart at least more than juan

im confused use powder sugar or sulfur?

Anyone that will tell you how to use sugar to make a propellant can face huge felonies in the US for passing the tech internationally.

FUCK, INNED TON HGOO GOOOOO ILCOME BACK IN A MONTH DO OR WEKK BYEEE USE SAME IOMAGE