Why dont white people have their own person like al sharpton yet

why dont white people have their own person like al sharpton yet

we did he was called hitler

Because we'd get yelled at. Remember, its not racist if your not white.

700 club or Trump take your pick.

We aren't tribal like niggers are. Can represent ourselves as individuals.

You mean the grand dragon?

Because it takes swag, g. Swag

>trump vs hillary
>We aren't tribal

Yo! Newfag here!
How can I get my thread going?
Rednecks, Whities, Niggers...
Fuck you twat! back to tumblr!
SAGE

>butthurt nigger mad because i made fun of al sharpton

go back to africa with the rest of the cotton pickers

We do. He's called The Next President of the United States.

>libtard thinks hes funny with his donald trump joke

well he did a shit job then,why are the niggers and the kikes still here he should of at least did the job right before he killed himself

So easily triggered. I miss the old-school republicans. They could take a joke, at least.

You obviously have a few things to learn kid!
a) Cotton pickers
b) Africa?
c) Seriously?
d) School
e) History, learn a few things newfag, I'm whiter than you'll ever be. Your history skills are showing

Only groups that made a big deal about it were minorities and women.

this is why i believe the blacks shouldnt of been the only group in history the white people were lynching

And please stop samefaging, it's obvious too! Go to bed before you get roasted proper!

They have Ann Coulter

we both know that's not true eve in the slightest. stop pretending. unless, of course, you've been on another planet this last year.

>obviously of the trump tribe

"Niggers" as you call them, speak and write English better than you do.
Go to bed before it's too late for you...

I hate all people for their stupidity
Black white it's same stooge

ya im sure those native africans making clicking noises in their mudhuts in africa can sure read and write better then i can

>lives in a white nation
>enjoys what the white people have created
>hates white people

That's like going to some black nation and hating black people, why would you do it? I mean I know there are no black nations that are worth shit but still.

>shouldnt of been
well, i can't disagree. you definitely should be lynched.

Its a mixed nation. Always has been always will be.

>So why did anyone ever want slaves
>Being this fucking retarded

most definitely. you're so shit that a fucking badger could write better english than you.

people are individuals. or do you think all blacks is just nigger?

/thread

i dont consider blacks as people to begin with,they arent civilized enough

The jews won't allow it.

well at least im not black so that makes me better then them already

>implying trump isn't hitler

White people make up like at least 70% of our country

>a fucking badger could write better english than you
better than a coon

based on what? thus far, all you've demonstrated is that you're shit at everything.

>another libtard coming to the first libtards defense with his failed donald trump hitler comparison

Most of them can punctuate though!

Not for long.

that's why it's been called "the melting pot" since 1908.

you cunts really need to pick up a book.

america will always be a white country,regardless what the minoritys and race traiting libtards think

"then" them

its a white mans world and we dont really need one tbh

He's really not at all racist, ignorant maybe, but not genuinely racist. The media just made him out to look that way (not hard to do, admittedly), and Libs and actual racists ate that shit up.

you should go and get a dna test. just saying.

you should pick up a history book(assuming your illiterate ass can even read good enough to begin with)because history is about to repeat itself when the whites get tired of your libtard bullshit

>well at least im not black so that makes me better then them already
>so that makes me better then them already
>then them already
>then them
>then
this is why people should pass iq tests to be allowed to breed.

I've been posting ITT many times , mff when Im white ,not even a fan of blacks but mfw Im roasting stupid white cunts!

This is why people should pass iq tests to be allowed to be on Sup Forums
Fixed!

"stupid white cunts"

ya,how about you go back to masterbating to your girlfriend getting fucked by the black people who are gang banging her,you cuck

You obviously haven't been on social media have you?

A large portion of those city monkey's can barely even speak English, let alone fucking write.

how do you pass a test that is not designed to be a pass/fail test?

posting is exciting! sometimes people click your post and reply! those (You) can really make some people feel good inside! Unfortunately, you're a moron and should get a smarter person to proof your blurting little comments before you continue to press Enter and share your basic-ness with the rest of us.

We do. He's going to soon be the leader of the free world. White House belongs to us again, blackie! :)

>shouldnt of been
>the only group in history the white people were lynching
>ya
>making clicking noises in their mudhuts
> better then them
>the first libtards defense
>america will always be a white country
>minoritys and race traiting
>assuming your illiterate ass can even read
Oh the irony.

Yet again the alt-right has proven themselves to be complete imbeciles.

You meant mastUrbating?
Stop samefagging ignorant cunt!
You're looking stupid now :)

im sorry but im not one of those neckbeard millenials who's only world view is through the eyes of there libtard college professors that decided to get political and call themselves the "alt right"

Because we're not niggers.

why are nazis always so scared black dudes will fuck their gf? has that happened to you a lot?

is comparing people who dont like your political views to nazi's the next cool thing the left wing in america likes to do,you wouldnt last a day in nazi germany anyway

>saved thumbnail
This thread is just too good. This retard alt right fagget is embarrassing himself in every post he makes. It's time to stop posting, bucko.

> this

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

you didn't answer my question. does that mean black dudes fuck your gf regularly?

>the left wing in america
not an amuricunt. i just asked a question about why you're so afraid of black people fucking your gf. that's never happened to me. and yes, i have had gfs. also no, i'm not from whatever country you believe i'm from.

>you wouldnt last a day in nazi germany anyway
actually i would. they'd use me for breeding. unlike you. so basically your life would be the same either way.

DONALD FUCKING TRUMP

so far 2 people have called me an alt right person even though i already called the entire alt right millienial neckbeards who's only world view is through the eyes of their libtard college professors

stay stupid i guess

we had hitler but the rest of the world got jealous

>not an amuricunt

then your opinion doesnt matter,shut the fuck up and go back to whatever 3rd world piss hole that nobody cares about like the rest of the foreigners who have opinions about america

He did enough to be remembered for the rest of human history, meanwhile no nigger will be remembered especially when we cleanse them from all corners of the earth.

This. Whites will be a minority in America and most European countries within the next 30-50 years. You will live to see the last white majority country fall.

>stay stupid
>saves thumbnails

the only reason hes remembered is because of the jew controlled media,not because he did enough

Well to be fair he did lift Germany out of the horrific economic state it was in, rule a country with an incredibly successful propaganda machine, and oversee a remarkable military campaign (until he fucked it all up later on, but still). He would be a very noteworthy historical figure even without the whole death camps thing.

It's not that your oblivious that you're the one who shouldn't be here, it's that you're confident.

Pic related

>praises the white race
>hates europe
international politics is important, so i have to pay attention, and you ameritards should have learned that by now, because you end up paying dearly for every mistake you do. your government have been throwing your underpaid corpses on every economic interest they've had since 1776. you storm into random sandcastle countries shouting "USA!" just to get your ass blown off, and then you go home and don't get healthcare because "ur juss lazy if u dun work". you live the rest of your life as an alcoholic torso, and you dare calling any european country a 3rd world country.

in my country we have livable wages so the workers don't have to rely on alms (tips, if you didn't get it) from richer people. i don't have to wear a fucking fire arm in fear of not being armed every second of my life. if i get injured, i don't have to worry about getting stiffed because i can't work for a while. unlike you, my life doesn't end in ruins because of a broken leg.

my parents' house is half the age of your country. you're merely a toddler.

and no, we don't have an immigration problem. besides, look who's talking, usa is mostly immigrants anyway, yet you worry about immigration. you're the most racist country on the planet, and you pretend it's reasonable, when in reality it's just because you fuckheads prefer fucking each other over rather than working together like a proper country. you're split in two, and still you think you're better than everyone else. enjoy your civil war.

>Repeatedly falls for the bait
>calls others imbeciles
You people are so fucking stupid. They're not even racist, they just love seeing you brain dead morons rage at the "racists" on fucking Sup Forums.

>all you've demonstrated is that you're shit at everything.

You guys actually take is seriously. It's like watching the class clown troll the high school debate team. It's highschool, stop trying to prove to yourself you're not racist and go somewhere else. You go on Sup Forums and tell them to leave because they act exactly they way you would predict. At least they're honest.

Not really

Come on, Europe. You'd got experience putting semites into cattle cars for extermination. And this time, they'll deserve it!

we dont need one

we have Trump, boi

Shut your mouth faggot

Sharpton only cares about Coloreds, not Blacks. He's a worthless fuck and a race traitor.

Malcom X was the only great leader. Then the Coloreds got him and King shot.

>have their own person like al sharpton yet
we don't need Judas goats to fuck us over

>go back to africa with the rest of the cotton pickers
Fuck you, we need the Blacks here. There's a reason why we taught them to be violent during Reconstruction: Border Reivers need a border country and a border country has 2 sides. together we killed the Yankee industrial cities and now we took over the government.

yea... idk what form of english u think niggers speak

stay woke is nigger for... something

It came from the Arkansas area I believe.

I made this a few years ago, OP... figure you may enjoy it.

>Black SCUBA Divers

Kek.

>representatives exists thus we are tribal
kys

I've literally been on Sup Forums for the past 5 minutes because I wanted to give it a second chance after having been exclusively a Sup Forumsack for the past few years and I remember why I stopped coming here already

that's not what i'm talking about, fagget. you worship your representatives, and shit all over everyone else. that's tribalism. politics in the usa is basically just tribal cultism

Believe what you want but we're nowhere near extreme enough to be considered tribalism, not to mention that it's never been this bad before.

BYE FELICIA