WEIRD KINK THREAD

WEIRD KINK THREAD

Post your sex/age/weirdest kink.

Are you the weird guy who likes fantasizing about fucking a girl raw until she cries? Are you the guy who likes being prostate milked for a group of grandmothers?

Post your kink anyway and have/b/tards judge you for your lecherous desires.

Contactfagging allowed for obscure kink-holders to further their dirty sins in a private chat at their own risk.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/fsr/=/keyword_work_name/Hypno Slave House SRI0000006921/from/work.series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

M/20/anal gaping for days

i have a fantasy of having a chick spread lipstick on her labia before giving me a 'blowjob'

Armpits. I want to lick Queen Taylor Swift's so bad.

Live in sex pet
Sibling incest
Public use girls

M/24/heartbeat

M/26/Missionary position with sole intent of procreation

Want to elaborate on that? Like listening to it as you fuck or?

I want to be used as a toilet by a mature junkie chick with the runs, i would wear some kind of mouth clamp and be tied up.

pretty embarrasing shit to be honest.

you sick fuck

I get aroused from listening, feeling, even seeing some cute girl's neck pulse. Fucking is not necessary, though it's easier to listen if the girl is naked.

What turns you on about heartbeats?

Forced human toilet/Femdom
S-Self inserting.

m/27/breast milk and pregnancy...

i like pegging but that the only real kink i guess maybe light bondage aswell

M/20/Anal/rimming/biting/suffocation

M/26/Lots and lots of incest.

M/24/upskirt + hidden shit

2 weeks ago I had my first wet dream ever. I raped a young chick in the dirt. She kept crying but I fucked her so hard . I cummed and just in this moment I woke up. Still wondering how my gf didn't notice. she's sleeping right next to me

what the fuck is self insertion

when i have time for a girl friend i want her to force a dildo up my ass and make me walk around for the day with it in to train me. I would also liked to be tied down in some locker room or bathroom with degrading things on my ass while wearing a skirt and some cute panties

Where you *insert* your*self* into a certain person's position in something.
Like here I want to be the one used like a toilet. Not the domme.

So everyone here so far is a dude, right?

Hypnotism, cock worship and tail plugs.

Due to fucking about with domination hypnosis mp3s and videos, I know have an arousal 'anchor' whenever I see a girl touch or play with her ear.
It's gets me super turned on, and if I see it for long enough, can make me cum hands free. Got into real issues with it in real life a couple of times.

28 m bi

Some form.of apocalypse happens and only men are left. I'm forced to dress and act as a girl, kept by a colony as a sex slave kept in chains or in a locked room 24/7 and forced to serve them forever.

27/female

I like sluttification hypnosis. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of content for this fetish... mostly I watch the sissy stuff and try to ignore stuff about gender.

19 m straight

I want to attach ropes to a woman's limbs and slowly have them pull her apart while I fuck her in the ass.

If you're a huge weeb who understands spoken moonrunes, you might like this

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/fsr/=/keyword_work_name/Hypno Slave House SRI0000006921/from/work.series

23 f

Weirdest is probably fantasizing about being kidnapped, and tied up on all fours and getting fucked by my kidnapper and his dog. Then I finally see the kidnapper and it's my older brother.

Uh, and I'm a huge pain slut. Love choking, biting, caning, objectification, and degradation. I'm a bit of a switch, love sissies and pegging guys, but I'm a sub at heart.

Thanks. I'm no moonspeaker, but this is cool nonetheless.

You're a masochist with an incestuos rape fetish,

Wow, thank you. That's some good thought material.

have you ever pegged a guy? did you choke him or tie him up or anything sounds like something id be into

Femanon or just genuinely curious?

Dude who expected a sausage-fest.

Yea a couple.

24m straight
Into maledom... that's really it. I really fucking hate femdom and would never ever participate in anything that has anything to do with it.

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

OP is grill and there are a few others here.

did you like it? were they bi or straight? greentext or would you email me so i can ask questions?

Piss
Feet
Sucking saliva out of a woman
Big labia

Am I scum?

Infinity chan ftw! Respect the robot motherfuckers!

I have let craigslist strangers come to my house while I am naked, blindfolded, and handcuffed behind my back, let them abuse me, fuck my face, humiliate me, basically whatever they wanted. I am totally helpless and will never see their face. I am so addicted to this even thought I know its dangerous and stupid.

>were they bi or straight?
Pegging is for faggots. Your pretty much taking a dick in the ass...

22/M. I like teeth. Like janky teeth. Also hands. I find them sexually arousing. Oddly enough, not a fan of handjobs. I just like looking at them. This is why you shouldn't do drugs.

I fantasize about being kidnapped/blackmailed and turned into a mindless sissy shemale bimbo slave for either a master or dominatrix.....body mods and all till I'm no longer recognizable to myself or friends

i know but some people end up trying things they dont like sorry your so closed minded

I can understand the hands. They do have their own appeal to them.

HAving powers (e.g. magic/ science/alchemy) to grow and shrink, as well as age regress and age progress people. Think turning a MILF into a loli gradually or vice versa. Then, I use this power to manipulate a control a family into fucking the shit out of each other. The little girl grows up into a huge bimbo righ before her mothers eyes before fisting the shit out of her mom. The mom turns into a little girl and screams about how tight her pussy is.

I think im the only one with this fetish :p

Nothing is better than a nice pair of hands. Especially if they're doing something that requires fine motor skills. I am a sick man.

I love it. I've fucked straight and bi guys.

Don't... just don't.
If someone wants to experiment by themselves because they're bicurious, then they aren't a faggot. But if you go straight to pegging... well then yeah, you're a faggot.

F/15/ i'd love to be someone's pet or slave but shy

could i give you my email so you can tell me about it dont wanna derail the thread

body pic

but your not the only autist user

underage b& faggot

i mean like they try it with like there gf im not talking like becoming a cock whore and then saying oh im not gay at all

B&

i'm telling your parents

>15

pls do.

F/21/rape... and beastiality really turns me on for some reason. I don't know why, something must be seriously wrong with me.

>he wants to be his parents slave

[email protected] if anyone is interested especially people in the 480 602 area

22/M/ Mind-breaking haughty women that dislike/refuse sex into little anal cumsluts. With that, BDSM, slapping, spanking, choking, eyes rolling into the back of their heads, and spit/drool when skull fucked

I don't share you're kinks, but you're attractive as hell.

Fuck damn! I'd make you prepare me a scat breakfast every morning.

m/29/I want to use an unwilling girl's cunt, asshole, and nipples as an ashtray for cigars

Your** wow ignore me I can't fucking spell lmao.

thanks user :)

Post some non-filtered ones

The thirst is strong in this one

all I have are thumbnails from my bdsm.org page which show up blurry when clicked on such as this one

Go for it.

Nopppppeeee, I'd love to see that shit of you

I'm a sissy

So jealous of your toilet right now...

Hm, chastity and armpits are my only real "kinks".

What kind of sissy are you?

[email protected]
you know it, im also just generally curious about stuff like this

Hi FBI

bump

Oh god, this. Or something like this. Being force fed shit, piss and puke from disgusting women. Or animals. The more horrible, the better.

I'd love to be on the other side of this as well, forcing a woman to eat my shit.

F/17/ intense rape-play, ddlg, dominating kink, spit kink, anal kink, punishing kink, spanking, choking, rough sex i swear to god just man handle me and im good. www.trupeachy.tumblr.com is my tumblr lmao

To be under one of those portable toilets at a concert, getting wasted chicks to puke, piss and shit all night. That would be my ideal situation.

Sounds like my kinda girl, fetish wise. You need to get older though.

MOAR

suppose I do, I`m legal here though so

where you from?

Europe.

>just man handle me and im good.

Good choice.

You sound like you'd be fun to pick up and use

I hope to see the day when stuff like this is possible without having to be too afraid of dying of a dozen of different infections and parasites. Though I'm sure I'd still be too chicken to ever try anything like it.

Yes omg. I don`t really know much about sex or kinks, all i know is i want to be fucked really good.

Glorius!

Fetish pictured

So you're attracted to Britbongs?

Brits are hideous
I prefer it if the teeth are attached to attractive women

Sup Kira.

post tits already