Do foxes make good dogs?

do foxes make good dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jofNR_WkoCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, but they do make good foxes.

Good luck getting one. A fox can cost up to $10,000

He caught it. Its a baby. But its probly gonna die. Why ask Sup Forums?

all you gotta do is feed it

/thread

I've heard that foxes are like dog hardware running cat software. Don't know how accurate that is, just something I've heard.

The man said, "I am not actually a human being. I lived and taught on this mountain at the time of Kashyapa Buddha. One day a student asked me, 'Does a person who practices with great devotion still fall into cause and effect?' I said to him, 'No, such a person doesn't.' Because I said this I was reborn as a wild fox for five hundred lifetimes. Reverend master, please say a turning word for me and free me from this wild fox body." Then he asked Baizhang, "Does a person who practices with great devotion still fall into cause and effect?"

Baizhang said, "Don't ignore cause and effect."

Immediately the man had great realization. Bowing, he said, "I am now liberated from the body of a wild fox. I will stay in the mountain behind the monastery. Master, could you perform the usual services for a deceased monk for me?"

Baizhang asked the head of the monks' hall to inform the assembly that funeral services for a monk would be held after the midday meal. The monks asked one another, "What's going on? Everyone is well; there is no one sick in the Nirvana Hall." After their meal, Baizhang led the assembly to a large rock behind the monastery and showed them a dead fox at the rock's base. Following the customary procedure, they cremated the body.

That evening during his lecture in the dharma hall Baizhang talked about what had happened that day. Huangbo asked him, "A teacher of old gave a wrong answer and became a wild fox for five hundred lifetimes. What if he hadn't given a wrong answer?"

Baizhang said, "Come closer and I will tell you." Huangbo went closer and slapped Baizhang's face. Laughing, Baizhang clapped his hands and said, "I thought it was only barbarians who had unusual beards. But you too have an unusual beard!"

Foxes stink. Like really. So yeah you wouldn't want one.

It's ilegal to get a fox in some countries unfortunatly.. i love foxes feelsbadman

I'll just give him a bath. It's not rocket scientist

They make formidable husbandus

*science (just keeping the thread alive)

I can make it very alive for You

Please don't :D

gross

more bumping

youtu.be/jofNR_WkoCE

I wanna hear from people who have/had a fox as a pet

ive never had one or seen one irl, but i can tell you its pretty cool

Some great YT vids out there from fox owners.

I've thought about keeping one as a pet but I'd need to build a really big run for them, so for now I just feed the wild ones.

They're more like cats than dogs.

I'm gonna trust you, I really want to get a pet fox, they look so cool and I love dogs so if they behaved like dogs that would be awesome

Foxes are not good pets. They are way to smart for there own good. Very stubborn and not easily trained. They also have very energetic. I'm sure they will tear up your house worse then a dog would.

Not to mention the cost. You will need special license to own one. Assuming its legal where you live. They would need to be kept on a raw diet which can get pricey. You wouldn't be able to trust it alone with other pets or children. There is a reason why they haven't really been domesticated.

they will tell you why its a shitty idea if youre serious

yes. after several years of breeding selections. the russians did that kind of experiment in the early 20th century.

Uh ok

Okay, gonna give you a serious reply.

No. They're shits. They will need a separate room to live in, a big one. If not they will destroy everything. Because they are escape artists, if you doesn't make sure it's a secure, they'll ditch your ass. They cute and seem like an awesome pet, but they're scavengers and have deep instincts to scavage.

Alright mate already asked