Hai gais....what would you do if I was your roommate?

Hai gais....what would you do if I was your roommate?

Pay for your half of the rent in exchange for oral and access to that ass. Slowly train you into a cock sleeve and cook

Exchange cum orally once a day. Depending on my mood, and how he looks (he should be smooth, young, feminine), i could sleep in his bed from time to time and tenderly penetrate her ass.

When i say "no" it would be no, when i'm horny he should be quick enough before i change my mind.

He should never question the girls i've fucked.

Ask him if he wants a doc recomendation for htat phimosis

not talk to you much

Kick you out cuz your a fag

leave and never talk to you again

Pretend we don't know each other

Turn 360 degrees and walk out.

Id make you clean, cook and service my cock daily. No homo

But you walk straight into his ass.

request a new roommate

This is really freakin hot...the idea of having my rent paid for in exchange for sexual favors plus becoming the one who cooks/cleans.

I like the idea of you sleeping in my bed and what you said. Im very smooth and feminine in all ways.

Get pissed at you for taking gay photos over my fucking bed! It's bad enough you forget to leave a sock on the door or something when your "study buddies" are over, now I gotta wash the gay off my sheets.

Move

Get naked and let's see you. If this was real, i would have my cock exposed in front of you, and you would be judged by the fact that it grows big, or stay flaccid.

Fuck you every day, buy you cute underwear, suck your cock, I'm pretty game as long as you're level with me

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

we could cuddle naked ? then suck a big cock together

You're gonna be first. Before that jerk who didn't give me extra foam in my macchiato.

evict you

So youre totally straight but would make me your little domestic slave? And service you thats so hot since youre not gay.

This is funny!

Mmm I would act so cute when you pulled your pants down it would certainly grow.

Would be totally level! Im trying to figure out actually if i should be upfront and honest or hide it. So as long as I was open about it youd buy me cute panties?

I second that.

Would you guys get pissed if I walked from our bathroom to my room in panties or naked and stuff?

yes i would be absolutely fucking FUMING

Would easily fuck that ass every night before going to bed.

our bathroom? MY bathroom and yes Id beat u with a baseball bat

lol'd

Would you just come see me in my room...like come lay with me and talk or? Just walk into my room everynight buck naked with cock out?

I'd be pissed in a good way.. I'd hatefuck your smooth ass. Mhmm

>ordering a macchiato

Nigger you're gayer that op

Would gladly doll you up more and slowly convert you. Cage on the cock most of the time. Keep you financially dependent. Only let you cum while I'm inside you (mouth or ass).

This is me btw

Depends on the day. I might come in and tell you straight up that I want that ass. Or maybe we lay down, watch a movie, maybe I'll slowly convince you to touch my cock during the movie.

gais? im a girl but would let you try some of my stuff probably.. lol

I'd spoil you rotten as I treat you like my personal fuck toy. Buy you new stockings and panties and dresses. Put you in makeup and force you to cook and clean. You'd live rent free of course, but you would need to be ready for my cock any time, day or night.

You would omg...Like looking at me prance around naked, get pissed and just barge into my room and fuck me like a bitch?? My butt?

I like you :) Tell me to quit my job and just stay home so im even more dependent on you, keep me dolled up and girly 24/7 always

Aw really? Thanks, awesome. Im not sure how girls feel about me. Would love to dress up with your stuff and in front of you omg never done that

sure ill lay with you in your room

this is fucking gay but I'd fuck you, no condom, nut inside and lay there with my dick in you.

Yes!!! this!!! slowly convince me to touch your cock...Like you keep moving closer and trying to get yourself up against me, then keep asking me things about it and convince me to just feel it

I'd basically do what I do on any other day. I'd probably only wear my briefs around the house though.

Kick back on the couch and play videogames and see how long you could resist going for my fat cock.

I'd love a stay at home qt cock slave like you. Tell me you're also nerdy and pack your things

can't leave the thread for ten minutes.

That's interesting. I'm just wearing an old shorts, no underwear so you'll be able to see it getting bigger in my clothes. During the movie you might feel something hard being pushed against you.

What do you mean pack my things? Im very nerdy though. I play nothing but video games and read fantasy and love anime. I really nerdy glasses too like big frame ones like a hipster girl. I hate working this is what i want.

Thats how you usually are?Would love that, especically you just rocking only briefs, I could see your bulge really well. i would be shy but then come out of my room and ask if I could watch you play

Burn you at the stake. This is Pence country.

I meant pack your things as in move in. And thats perfect. I just want you looking sexy, available for sex, and playing video games. That's your life around me. Work on your apm and deepthroating skills. Got a contact?

call this nigga & problem solved

Commit Suicide.

Evict or beat the shit out of you daily until you mentally corrected yourself.

my nigga

sissygirlcasey@gmail k?

Yea, I'd put you on all fours, head down sideways so I can see your facial expression and hear your moans as I thrust into your ass. :)

gay cancer

This is so hot you want to see my face and all my expressions while youre pounding my ass and making me squeal and moan

DIE FAGGOT DIE

You don't have to be shy.

Just come hang out on the couch. You can sit on my left side so you can stare at the bulge trying to push it's way out the bottom of my briefs while I conquer whatever game I play.

It be fun to glance over and watch your mouth water while being so close to me... Hmm I wonder what you would do?

Move.

nigga you gayer than gay

Make sure you pay for your half, keep you naked faggot stuff in your room, and don't touch me. We'll be grand.
Also: Don't fuck anyone in the community areas. I keep my gutter skanks out of the bathroom, you keep your closeted "traps aren't gay" faggots out of there.

Kill you

that is actually pretty reasonable

You should pm me here too Hehe would you keep glancing to see what I was looking at? I would try to watch the game but my eyes would keep flying back down to your bulge as much as i could get away with it. Omg especially if it started to work its way out the side and i could see it a little bit.

Cut your dick off.

What happens when I catch you looking and it starts getting way too big to hide under that tiny piece of cloth?

I hate when my briefs get too tight and uncomfortable.

I would ask you if you were getting a boner, youd kind of embarrassed say yeah you were lol, dicks are weird. I would laugh and say I know, and that i was flattered I did that to you. Then I would say I completely dont care and want you to be comfortable and if you need to just take the briefs off so it can be free.

Die.

Spiderman, Spiderman Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web any size Catches thieves just like flies
Look out, here comes the Spiderman

Is he strong? Listen Bud He's got radioactive blood
Can he swing from a thread ? Take a look overhead
Hey, there! There goes the Spiderman

In the chill of the night At the scene of a crime
Like a streak of light He arrives just in time

Spiderman, Spiderman Friendly neighborhood, Spiderman
Wealth and fame, he ignores Action is his reward
Look out, here comes the Spiderman

Spiderman, Spiderman Friendly neighborhood, Spiderman
Wealth and fame, he ignores Action is his reward
To him, life's a great big bang up Whenever there's a hang up
You'll find the Spiderman!

Pls email me baybay? I wanna see that cock heres my fempen

Fuck it, I'll chill out naked. It's more comfortable for me. I don't know if it's more comfortable for you though, having that big dick laying across my thigh pointing right at you.

I'd have to wonder what was going through your head, also what you'd be wearing?

I'd slot your throat in your sleep you fucking faggot

he'd be wearing a fucking straitjacket and you'd be wearing handcuffs fucking degenerate gay scum

Kill you.
Faggot.

Why don't I get the jacket? Fuck you nigger I've already got too many pairs of handcuffs.

asshole

i love that buldge

So you'd have to wonder like, why I was okay with that? Like that I must like it or something? I would most likely be wearing girls clothes but not overtly. Definitely some leggings and maybe a baggy t shirt or one of my girly tunic things. But you could see my painted toe nails, be bare foot. Maybe a little jewelery like my pretty rings.