Stoner thread?

Stoner thread?

I feel like smoking daily actually fucking sucks and it can actually be a problem. I'd rather do it in moderation and I've been cutting back. It's more strong when I wait until the effects wear off and then start the next smoking session. It also feels much more beneficial.

Weed's helped me become more comfortable in my sober state, i think thats something peopel should think about. It teaches you how to be calm, right?

>Weed falls on ground
>Scoop it up
>Debris and hair included
>Oh well
>Stuff it in gravity bong
>Smoke it
>Get blazed

This is a picture of it before it was estinguished in the flames of dankness. It's gross. But water is a good filter and this is just a one time thing, so it's not detrimental to my health.

Have smoked so much cat hair in my life it no longer phases me.

Beauty
I wish this dude told me the name of the strain like the other dude I know usually does
Hope he's not dead or something

If you aren't in a state where it's legalized, the strain name is bullshit. It's standard top shelf that is vacuum sealed and shipped across many states before it gets to you. A lot of the trichomes fall off which your dealer will keep, which lowers the end quality for you.

Strain names are to keep dumbasses coming back.

It really depends

Strain names are to help the customer know what type of weed they are smoking. Every strain has different effects so they have to name every single one. But yeah strain names are useless unless you buy directly from a dispensary cause street dealers are uneducated usually don't care/know what they're talking about

Not everyone is getting vacuum sealed weed or Mexican-grade weed. Those are the two sources of weed people tend to claim a lot of weed is "actually" from.

There's all kinds of sources. If you're near Colorado, someone could drive down there a pick up a bunch to sell. You could get it from someone who is growing these strains himself. This is USUALLY the case. It's not always going to be as well grown as you would see in legal states.

Yeah that's the usual main reason why strain names aren't always going to help. I still ask if they happen to know it, and this dude is really consistent in naming them. It varies a lot. It's nice.

nice

I can assure you this isnt the case. When I go up to NorCal and get pounds I have selection and the strains are labeled on the packaging from the grower. Bring said pounds back east and still tell people what strains they are. A lot of strains have a very identifiable scent to them. Gods gift, sour diesel, Buddha Tahoe, I can tell the difference just on how they smell. I'm sure some small time dealers might bs strain names. But nowadays most people on the scene I know know what strains they are holding.

I seriously don't know where people hear this stuff from. These contrarians come in and immediately bash the idea of strains meaning anything in illegal states and claim that all this weed is coming out of Rodriguez's asshole in Mexico, or is being hauled by shopping bags by a mule throughout the states and have lost all their quality by the time they reach their destination.

Just bring it back in a container, keep it safe on the ride back, label it, tell people what it is. Just because some retard they bought weed from lied to them about the strain's name doesn't mean this applies to all dealers.

Oooh toasty

i smoke propane

This is the only bowl I care about.

Hey GUYS DONT LET MY THREAD DIE

Does anyone ever feel numb/weird in your left arm when smoking?

that's just silly

Yeah. When that happens, pay attention. Look at yourself, you'll probably notice your heart is racing and you're breathing fast like an anxious person. That's the cue to calm down.

That could be YOUR response to your body being anxious but it happens to a lot of people, just calm that body down. Even if you dont' feel like you're anxious or anything it happens

I live in the middle of a really rural area with basically no cops outside of the big cities. People grow all over farmland around here, which means even the street weed is pretty good. Most of it is sold by the farmers straight to the village dealer, it's great. Even got a local strain going supposedly.

This has to be bait

>HURR ITS ALL SHIT BECAUSE TYRONE GAVE ME GARBAGE WEED
>WHAA I CANT FIND GOOD DEALERS

>HHS concluded that marijuana has a high potential for abuse, has no accepted medical use in the United States, and lacks an acceptable level of safety for use even under medical supervision. Therefore, HHS recommended that marijuana remain in schedule I.
>August 2016

Can someone please kill Chuck Rosenberg

argentinean here

i have smoked something called "prensado paraguayo"
what is "prensado paraguayo" ?

it has
>pee
>tobaco
>oil
>chems like glue, fertilizer
>small amount of weed (the entire plant without the kush)

so yeah, even the shittiest thing you yankies smoke is 200% better than my shit

I used to be a daily smoker but now I only smoke a few times a month and I'm much happier.

Anyway I had the week off this week and so I decided to take an 8 hour drive to Colorado to buy some legal weed before the Republicans shut it down.

Got a quarter of Blue Dream, and an eighth of something called Mother of Berry and an eighth of something called Alpha Wreck. All of it really beautiful and definitely better than what I was getting from local dealers.

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

what are you guys doing after you smoked your weed ?

There's weed in Argentina. How the fuck are you allowing yourself to be limited to that?