This is a very simple thread you do my discrete math homework and i will spend 60 bucks on you for games there are 2...

this is a very simple thread you do my discrete math homework and i will spend 60 bucks on you for games there are 2 sets of problems if you sovle one of them $30 if you solve both sets $60 i need detailed proofs with all the work i will post the questions after this

>TLDR: i will buy you games in exhange for doing my homework

bump for math fags and yes i am a lazy fuck

here is set number 1

and here is number 2 add me on steam if you think you can handle them i imagine only a math major or cs major can handle these

come on you fucks instead of begging work for your games you stoners

surely there is one not dumbfuck on here

lets go cucks i dont have all day

just gonna bump till i get some cuck

Fugg user, I dont know this shit. Gimme some differentiation

haha its absolutely dreadful im sure someone smart will come along

>be OP
>be young and naive
>think everyone else must be young and naive
>thinks people will do the problems without reward first

lol when you work you get your paycheck on friday not Monday bud..if you can solve add me on steam

Solve them and take your word for it? Since nobody on the internet lies.

solve 1 set i buy you a 30 dollar game solve second set i buy you another 30 dollar game very simple yes your gonna have to trust me

I'll solve them but get me the games first. You'll just have to trust me.

Listen up OP, I'm not going to repeat myself.
I don't want your faggy ass manchild no irl friends hobby.
I'm going to solve these problems and you're paying me with bitcoin, either you go first or we use an escrow service. Reply to me within 5 minutes if you want to make this deal, if I don't see a reply I'll close the tab and you'll have to actually do your own homework.

not OP but wouldn't trust you

I'm out

Good thing I don't give a fuck about you trusting me or not, nor do I care about OP trusting me for that matter since my 5 minutes are up. OP didn't have to trust me, that's what the escrow is for. Have fun with math, fags.

Ugh I know how to do it I just don't wanna

what are you studying?

Women's Studies with a focus on mathematical oppression.

come on bb you know you want a dope ass game
computer science this is my last math class
lol i toke a womans studies class just to hit on girls i think there was maybe 15 guys in a class of 200

defintely baity fuck off im only paying on steam because i just sold my cs knife and i dont play games all that much any more so this is the perfect use for it

idk if this is any reassurance but my mother will die in her sleep if someone solves these problems and i dont get them a game

>lol i toke a womans studies class just to hit on girls i think there was maybe 15 guys in a class of 200
How did that go?
Did you get a harem of qt3.14s that consider you their gay bestfriend?

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

C'mon Pajeet, most of these just require you to understand the binomial theorem and apply it.

Apply yourself curry thunder.

I suggest noone solves this cocky assholes math problems

>Someone smart will come along
Yeah, except anyone smart would see through your scam.

Seriously, if you can't solve basic indergrad combinatorics, you're destined to be a codemonkey your whole life lul.

haha to be honest not good they were very stuck up and cunty and it was pretty obvious what i was in the class for
im terrible at discrete i would much rather pay someone and get a 100%
come on m80s

Fucking kek

i mean there are 5 problems so if you solve 1 i will buy you a $10 game then you can post proof that i am not a cuck and we can go from there

Okay Pajeet I'll give you a hint for 1a. Recall that n choose k equals n choose n-k. This will cause most terms in the summarion to cancel out, leaving you with a closed-form expression.

If you can't figure the details out from the hint, you're subhuman.

Okay the price has changed.
You will pay 100$ with paypal for both tasks.
And we still will use an escrow service.

can you add me on steam because you sound like you know what your talking about if you just even help my through ill still buy you games i just get stuck here and there and dont know what to do, ill give it a shot thanks/b/ro

>closed-form expression
my steam is dabby dunkerton
this is my profile pic

idk why it added closed form expression in that lol