So my mom and dad were fighting, like usual, i hear my dad storm off so i look out my door

So my mom and dad were fighting, like usual, i hear my dad storm off so i look out my door.

He had a shogun.

I just froze hes screaming shoots what i now know was a buckshot, he was trying to prove he was gonna kill himself, i had no idea wtf was happening, my instict says kill the old man but weve gon toetotoe b 4 and hes a better fighter so i run to tell my brother. he leves the room and hide behind the corner od the door ready to swing a pipe through my dads head if he was the first to walk thru.

Ive never liked them fighting but my bro and i have alway been ready to double up on him if he laid a finger on mom

im buying pc parts monday, bu four weeks all ive had is a vita, wich is why my grammar sucks.

This is prob part of the reason I wear headphones nonstop write music infl allday, and am pretty much a neat.

oh and one of the first things i did was lock pick the gucab and hide all the ammo

Just reset your game and start over

...im not making a reference or understandg yours
im came out of my room to un intlligible screa and bam hole in the foor eas rng half a second . i had no idea how much ammo he had, my bros room is nxt to the gun cab. but there were only shells my dad had a shotgun the only one. everythin in the cab was unloaded, otherwise id have been ready to put a bullet in his head n not apipe

Interesting

This man taught me to play guiart, how to fish, how to hit and throw a ball nvr argued much with my mom, but I think he needs to see a doctor or something, hes losing his mindr

Look him dead in the eye and say, "Dad, stop being such a faggot. Act like a man." He will either shoot you or come to his senses. Either way, problem solved.

Where'd he get the shogun? China?

in the last six or so years hes becoming lessand less like the man who raised me, im i dont know if i can take him coming, bak its benn 18 hrs, but idk if i want him gone or found dead either

i said im on a vita tv its slow to catch up with my typing

I don't know what a vita tv is. Why are you on Sup Forums on a tv?

Why don't you start by calling the fucking cops OP?

i told him hes a fuckin idiot, he busted my lip and i walked to my friends who lives five miles away. i spit blood half the walk

hes either an idiot for staying with my mom if she didwat he acuses her of or one for b n wrong. i was just sick of hearing the same fuckin thing over andover

Would you say your dad is sexy?

real photo of your dad with a shogun
>he had a shogun

google it its a 50 dollar box u hook to ur tv it has a browser fuck you for makin me typewith my thumbs that fuckin xplanatio, tookme over a minute it took you ten sec

no shit you couldn't beat your dad in a fight, shoguns are feudal badasses, you are a fucking serf!

10/10

if i had a phone i wouldnt type with a ps3 controller

why the fuk didnt my neighbors is a better question

I laughed at that but I also understand that exact pain. I won't ask anything else of you, free yourself from this burden of thought and thumb.

And you can't make me google shit.

Ive ben doin it for two weeks i mis qwerty keyboards, i need a new psu monday, then moyherboard w with amdfc6350 isnext

Id have found these funny if i went so shaken up still, thx for read n but im tire of typin on this. ill leave it up and chk back if it hasnt 404d

Okay bro just...stop typing..it's not healthy in your current state.