>Why are Disney so based?

they bribe critics

HappyMerchant.png

Neogaf GET THE FUCK OUT

no u

>based
you misspelled disgusting

Oh fuck there's another Stephen Chow movie

As somebody who's seen 6 of the movies on this list (including Mei ren yu), there have been much better movies to see this year.

As a great man once said, it doesn't have to be good.

All according to keikaku

Disney is the only company that's in touch with what people want.

>3 live action movies that literally dont count

they make infantile flicks that appeal to the masses of idiots around the world.

who don't they? please elaborate at length.

How the fuck did Warcraft make so much money?

Over half of it is from China.

No wonder Sup Forums loves them so much

Omg I totally love Disney! I took a quiz on Facebook and found out I'm sleeping beauty?

Disney is really just one of those household names that anyone will watch because it has their brand on it.

The bottom two are literally better than the entire marvel slate. RT is a joke

Do they bribe people to pay to watch the movies also?

Cause it was good.

Truly based

They've successfully made people think that their company name is some sort of mark of quality. No one thinks the same way about WB, FOX, or Sony. There are tons of people out there obsessed with the Disney brand and will lap up anything they release. They're rolling in cash so they can afford to buy huge franchises like Marvel and Pixar, adding their current rabid fanbase to the already huge market for them. Lastly, they make inoffensive movies that appeal to as many people as possible. You hardly ever leave a Disney movie with a bad taste in your mouth.

Children are indoctrinated from birth that Disney is the bees knees and that ends up bleeding over in to adulthood, especially now that they own Star Wars, Indiania Jones, and Marvel.

yo

They're not.

Name recognition, plus all the chinese gold farmers.

>A Jungle Book live action remake and a furry movie grossed more than a movie starring the 2 biggest capeshits.
>smack bang in the middle of the era of capekino

What a fucking blunder

They only made 1000 dollars from Captain America?