New new celeb thread

New new celeb thread

Was charmed a good show?

Waiting for the elle story.

has she killed herself yet?

Same.

You lean down and kiss her. She rises from her knees and spreads her legs as she straddles you. You remember hearing how elle accidentally ruptured her hymen that one time during horseback training last year. And then the princess... Wait, elle, you say. Dont worry, she murmurs, practice on me. She lowers herself immediately and your dick slithers in with a slurp. She gaspd against your mouth. Holy fuck. She lies still, walls wholly enveloping your thickness. Wait, she groans, just wait. She exhales, grinds down a bit, biting her lower lip

Sorry for taking my time, im literally copying down my notes, and these captchas are killing me

She has to be in the top 100 worldwide for daily semen extraction.

Yes yes yes.

god

tfw I'll never be in that top 100

Np man.
You can write me wherever you want tho.
Yep.

Don't give up, pepe.

>No Gaga edition
>No Kaley edition
>No Lia edition

i wanna push my cock through her braid

You wrap your arms around her body as she grinds on your dick. Shes moaning in the air, surprised that it didnt hurt much. She kisses you, gyrating her hips, up and down., up and down. She lifts her feet and places them on your knees. She tries to take off her shoes, but the angle makes it hard to do so.
She finally relents and just enjoys the moment. You grip her ass and guide her movements. Squishy sounds, moans and grunts. Finding her footing she eventually decides to squat on your cock, taking it deep. Her o face is shimmering in the moonlight

>No Kim K edition

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

Tell me more about this brown pill! What does it do?

You should post these stories somewhere so it's easier to find you.
They're so good.

too much?
>or not enough?

Oh the feet thing....

Thanks. Used to use chatstep but its kind of anal on my phone.

Hm, np!
I loved the hips part.

Can we be friend please?

I second this.
Who knows...
Kik?

>would still have thigh fucked then and now

Anyone sucked any cocks for Queen Katy lately?

She leans down and bites her shoulder as a wave hits her. She shudders. You decide to pick her up and lay her on her back. Her feet dangle in the air. You take off her shoes one by one, kissing and licking her soles after you do so. She chuckles. You grip her ankles and pounding into her, hitting a special spot. Her eyes roll back. Toes curling, she grits her teeth. You lean your head back, she is so tight and wet.

100% true

Huh?

Trying to think of a good story for skye. She is fucking hot

Mmm, lewd. Now we're talking, user.

Get over here and let's stroke our hard cocks for Katy together.

Oh man...

Nope. Also, she isn't a queen...

Hgnn.
take your time, you can text me it on Kik if you like. What's yours?

We both love Elle

go on...

She suddenly shakes her head. I think im, she grunts, i think im gonna! Her body twitches and she squeals. Placing her feet on your shoulders you decide to go to work, slamming into her tightness without hesitation. Her cheeks are flushed, her hair spread out behind her. Her eyes go wide at the sensation. Fuck, youre getting close. Need to change positions soon

True.
Hnnnggg

So good.

On my way.

I'd love to deepthroat a big, thick cock while Katy looks on...

Wow. I'm impressed. She can deep throat a small hollywood jew dick.

Why haven't you?

cause your mom won't let me

Hi!

Flipping her onto her back she lays still for a few seconds before raising her butt up. You slip inside her wet pussy and grab her by the hips. She allows hou to do whatever you want. You grit your teeth as you slam in and out, noticing the white cream all over your cock. You lean down and kiss her back, licking her skin. She whines, cheeks flushed, hair frizzy and wet against her forehead. She decides to take control and slams back against your dick, groaning

Seriously, she's not a queen...

Perfect. Love the girl on top.

Stomach*

And then you wake up on the couch with your tiny dick locked in chastity while in the next room a BBC is breeding Elle.

I've got a hard cock for you

Nah. Just worth watching for Shannen, Alyssa and Holly. Later then Rose and Kaley.

Hgnn.

You can say what you want, get as mad as you want, it doesn't make a difference. I want to suck a real man's big, thick, veiny cock for Katy.

hey.
Sorry if I take a while in between posts I'm playing Pokemon

The future of Sup Forums celeb threads...

>Boner is confused
No. Just... No

I love worshiping fat cocks for our Queen.

Dem Kiki feet

My boner is not confused. It knows exactly what it wants... and that is to please Katy. I could never satisfy her, but if my humiliation gives her pleasure, then I would joyfully deepthroat a giant cock for her.

She wiggles back and forth, left and right on your cock, juices gushing. You grab a fistful of her hair and retake control. She screams as you stop being gentle. She arches her back. Cum in me, she demands. Please, please, oh pretty please!

That's OK
NP!

beauty

My cat cock is out and hard. Make me cum

Oh yes, me too! Being good cumsluts for Katy, making her men cum so they last longer with her...

Hnnng. I want that ass on my face

aww cute little jj

Could some user please x-ray this image?

Yes!
But how old is Elle there?
And I'm angered that I am fucking tired...

Im like so close.

Doesnt matter. I was thinking of doing a mini kenzie after this or a full blown dove cameron, maybe skye Fter this

Honestly, this woman, this Goddess, tells you to get down on your knees and take a massive cock into your mouth and you're going to say no? I don't think so...

I misead Skye as Skype and was gonna be like >Using skype in 2016

Whatever you wanna do. But I'm gonna fall asleep soon..