Medfags of Sup Forums help me

Medfags of Sup Forums help me

I had sex with some bitch at a party two days ago and tried to use a condom but I ditched it because I went immediately soft but that doesn't matter, what does is that I have red spots on my penis head that are sensitive to the touch. Could it be a reaction to the rubber from the condom or am I fucked?

oh no...

Shit op... Im Sorry...

not a medfag but i've had this. I just didn't touch my dick much and kept it clean for about a week or two then it got good

Yeast, use antifungal cream for 2 weeks

Just a yeast infection. Keep it clean and it will pass.

herpes look it up

1. Don't show your dick
2. You probably had an allergic reaction or have an infection

No growths, so this is likely a yeast infection. Was it a fat girl?

>was it a fat girl
Well by the looks of OP yea it was one of those ugly ass fat chicks

herpes is blister like, what you've got appears to either be friction burns or some form of bacterial/fungus infection

that bitch didn't wash her pussy and gave you thrush, brah

Fuck literally all of the answers you've gotten because I have had that shit myself couple of times after sex and went to the docs, they said the shaft got irritated from the dryness and just needs moisture.

Balanitis. Look it up.

YO DICK INFECTED NIGGA

>a yeast infectio
exactly that. just had it myself last week. got it from my gf and she didnĀ“t even realize she had it. actually it happened several times before, once or twice a year. juse a clotrimazol cream, put it on your dick 4-5 days. wash once a day, then put new cream on, keppt doing until you are sure its gone

You just got fat-girl dick. Don't worry.

It's AIDS. I'm sorry user.

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

ebolaids

Rip me Sup Forumsros. See you in vallhallah