Hi Sup Forumsros, I got my heart broken a few days ago. How do I get over it...

Hi Sup Forumsros, I got my heart broken a few days ago. How do I get over it? The person I was with has a new partner two days after and im fucking losing it

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/drz_studmuffin
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I went through something like this. I just played games, bullshit with friends and 3 years later. I'm slightly less upset.

I don`t know what to do without him man, I wasn`t ready for a relationship and he said he would wait. Called me abusive and got a gf im so confused,

They had a new partner far before that.

They just didn't tell you.

Wait. Is this homo shit.
Don't make me call
Mike "Like other men? The dial's going to ten." Pence

nah, its not homo lol im just a weak ass female who did something dumb.

i know that feel. Some people just don´t know what they want really.. Last time my gf betrayed me she fucked her ex boyfriend. (that´s the fucking worst to happen) i only found that out cause he called me like 3 months later.. took me 4 months and a deeeeeep dive into the depression universe to get to the conclusion i should break up with her.. that was almost one year ago and i´m still not even close to be getting out of there. Now i even have some kind of fucking trust issue. Great basis for a new relationship. really. to get back to topic: you´re basically fucked. maybe being with friends will make you feel better but as soon as you´re alone it´ll be terrible. oh and a small tip: don´t stay awake too long. seriously. it gets worse the later it gets. doesn´t matter if people are around. alcohol helps a bit.

Redpillfag here. Just hit the bar and get yourself some new dick. You can have men with the snap of a finger. Don't whine about your situation when you can easily move on. Us dudes have to take what we can get after heartbreak. And usually that takes a while. Check your twat privilege.

*Shuffles into white knight mode*
"I don`t know what to do without him." Clear sign he was going to leave you anyway, or stay with you, abuse you and manipulate you. He's a cunt, that's about the extent of it. Just breathe, and do something that makes you happy. All you can do, I suggest booze.

Otherwise come bullshit, i'm bored.
steamcommunity.com/id/drz_studmuffin
(that goes for other faggots ITT)

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

Thanks bud, I was abused in a relationship in the past and therefore i wasn`t ready and he said he respected it and he fucked me over so bad i don`t know wtf im supposed to do i really liked the guy,

Get back at him by posting your nudes!

I've been through something similar this week. I just played video games and browsed Sup Forums, and I felt better very quickly.

Yeah sure it would be that easy but i let him fuck with my mind. I opened up and told him about my mental issues because of an abusive ex and it was v troubled and he was supportive so im so god damn confused and cant just hop on a new cock because i can`t even get over one I wasnt on.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

don´t fuck with him. If he isn´t caring about you and just comes over from time to time to have sex he doesn´t love you, but finds you attractive. he just wants to dump cum. he´s horny. Not every guy is what he seems to be. don´t chase him. it will make things worse. plus: if he loves you (which should be serious criteria for a relationship) he will even resign sex. if he doesn´t he´s not the dude you want.

MAN THE FUCK UP PUSSY

THIS WORLD IS NOT FOR WEAK ASS PUSSYS

MAN THE FUCK UP

IT WAS ALL IN YOUR HEAD IN THE FIRST PLACE

MAN THE FUCK UP

fag

Thanks cutie! Its so frustrating as I was on a date yesterday trying to get over it but its so fucking confusing because i keep comparing people to him.

You probably won't get over him in like months, but some sexual experience can give you an emotional shield.

Yeah, I mean, youre clearly right. I mean he was great in bed. Considering my kinks and what not its so hard to just have sex with someone but It`s something I could try, thanks.

Watch a shit tonne of sissy hypno
Turn up at her house in stockings and beg to be her slave
I promise that will work

Oh and i almost forgot - don´t "hop on" another cock. it will happen all over again. wait for the man to make the first step, but also don´t just straight up let him do whatever he wants with you. If you´re saying you´ve had a date yesterday, girl you gotta be seeing the positives. people like me have like one date a year.. and it´s fucking awkward (i am neither ugly nor stupid).. if you can have so many dates as you apparently have, enjoy it but remember a relationship should be based on love not money, sex or anything else. Oh and one more thing - you don´t know if he´s the one who fits you if you´ve just met him. wait like 1 or two months maybe even three. i know it might not be easy but it will prevent you from getting hurt more.

Don't use sex as a weapon, it's retarded and can end a relationship quickly. It's for both of you.

He might resign it if he loves you, but he might take a bullet for you too. Does that mean you should shoot him? Plus, love is multistage and the Disney ideal most seem to have in their heads doesn't exist.

What you kids call love is mostly infatuation. You'll get over him by the time the next iPhone comes out, don't worry

I started fucking random whores. At first you feel empty but soon enough you manage to fill that empty feeling with the satisfaction of ruining other bitches' lifes, the way your bitch ruined yours. It's a vicious circle that creates more depression around the world the longer it goes on.

This is what morons do.

Take the time to reflect on who you are, who you want to be, and make a laundry list of things you need to accomplish to get there. Then start and stay focused.

A month or so down the line you'll realize how dumb he is, how dumb you were for caring, and will have moved on to bigger and better things.

And didn't risk getting knocked up or an sti by banging random losers going nowhere fast like that guy