It is even money now on the odds as to if the EC will DUMP THE TRUMP, it aint over till it's over folks...

it is even money now on the odds as to if the EC will DUMP THE TRUMP, it aint over till it's over folks, I credit the petition with getting this ball rolling

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/26/politics/clinton-campaign-recount/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f2w1X7gji8o
youtube.com/watch?v=1_R4x3-GkOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this shit is an old meme
try again

I love how he says the election is rigged, voter fraud is rampant, and insinuates that he won't peacefully accept an election loss... and then pulls this bullshit when somebody wants to take a closer look and find out if the election was actually rigged.

just got a shit ton of my friends to sign the change.org petition, all the trumpanzees said" HURR DURR go ahead waste your time user" who is laughing now retards

why is he bothering to try and vilify jill stein and the green party over this? why try and obstruct a closer look into an election that he claimed was crooked in the first place? why not just say "go ahead." and say "i told you so" when the recount turns up nothing?

TRUMP is done, no way will our thoughtful responsible Electoral Collage vote for him

fucking retarded trumpanzees

cnn.com/2016/11/26/politics/clinton-campaign-recount/index.html

trumpfags are eerily quiet this afternoon here. where is everybody?

>even money
You wish.
Hillary would need all three recount states to win the EC. If any one of the three stays Trump then she still loses.

it aint over till its over trumpfag, even if the recount doesn't change one god damn popular vote the EC is still completely free to DUMP THE TRUMP

Trump betrayed his workers, his wives, his students etc and for some reason Trumplets are upset he betrayed them

is there something wrong with double checking our electoral process, especially after our president elect was so adamant that it was being rigged?

All hail Vice President Putin!

On Tuesday, the director of the National Security Agency, Admiral Michael Rogers, was asked about the WikiLeaks release of hacked information during the campaign, and he said, "This was a conscious effort by a nation-state to attempt to achieve a specific effect." He added, "This was not something that was done casually. This was not something that was done by chance. This was not a target that was selected purely arbitrarily."

>mfw

So you are basically trying to overmeme Trump now or what?
Why did Hillary just bail and admit her defeat after the votes came in instead of trying to pull like a fourth "Russia is behind me losing an election I wasted a couple billion dollaridoos on" straight away then?
I mean you have to realize if they say Trump outright bought them or somehow rigged the SUPPOSEDLY unriggable voting you are just gonna admit that you all played yourselves.

election is over, a petition wont do shit, deal with it
/thread

memeing doesn't have anything to do with it.

only retards /thread their own posts.

are you afraid of the results guys?

>#hillary4prison
>hillary isn't in prison

The Trump presidency is as ridiculously unpredictable as most critics expected. Even his supporters are left with failed promises. Why is there such a vocal chorus backing him still?

also it's not a petition. the recount is moving forward in wisconsin. after that, it's michigan and pennsylvania.

the wisconsin recount will begin next week after the fee has been paid by the green party.

I just don't get it.
What would prevent Trump from pulling the same trick and paying them more than Hillary/her cervix divers will during the recount?

>the EC will DUMP THE TRUMP
>ITT: OP is a faggot that doesn't understand the US political process
That's fine. If the EC elects Hillary, Congress will simply not confirm the legitimacy of the EC vote. Then they will have the legal right to name the president. Who do you think they'll pick? Probably Trump, as the majority of them are Republican.

Except they will grow up and one of two things will happen:
>they will get money, and become Republicans
>they will become jaded, and stop voting

the thing is, he COULD have requested a recount on his own... but he didn't. the recount is happening, it doesn't matter who starts the process.

I think the entire pro-trump movement was more about an uprising against the supposedly better, smarter left-leaning leaders who the nation is supposed to trust to make the better judgement. The 'tone' of trump supporters were never ideologically consistent, but they all had a tone of 'these people will no longer tell me what to do, and be better than me, and at least Trump is able to talk shit back to these people, and break their power'

For the record, I'm centrist but always voted democrat. I'm not a fan of Trump, and I'm concerned about what his presidency will bring.

But on that note, I think they did have a point.

what will congress do if the recount discovers evidence of election fraud in trump's favor?

we can prognosticate all we like, why don't we just let events unfold?

the petition made the powers that could make this happen understand this is the will of the people

they will pick a republican but NOT trump, the house republicans have for the most part come out against trump

>why is he bothering to try and vilify jill stein and the green party over this?
Because they are funded by Soros, and attempting to claim that thousands of voting machines were hacked despite the fact that none of them are capable of being connected to the internet. Read his statement, it's actually well put and clear, for once.

>why try and obstruct a closer look into an election that he claimed was crooked in the first place?
Why is Jill Stein ignoring the other 47 states, a few of which may have been swayed in Democratic favor? Why not look at California and see how many illegals voted, for instance?

>why not just say "go ahead." and say "i told you so" when the recount turns up nothing?
He probably should. But he's right, in the end. It is a waste of time and money, and it is a needlessly divisive thing for her to do. Especially now that Hillary is on board with the project.

No I mean Hillary expects this to be an opportunity to pop her last change jar and pay them separately, how I see it.
Who's to say Trump can't do a re-recount and pay them more?

so you're saying that trump was bullshitting the nation when he was insisting on election fraud?

re-count the recount... yeah i dont think so.

Jesus, so there's a thread full of people who don't understand our political process:
>EC votes
>they break with tradition and vote Hillary
>Congress doesn't accept their break with the will of the states
>Congress does not confirm the EC vote
>Congress then chooses the next president
>Since they are majority Republicans, they vote Trump
>Progressives cry more salty, salty tears

see

read the thread, a recount is the real issue

Why not?
Don't recall them providing any evidence that would require a recount in the first place.
I probably seem like a complete fucking retard but where I hail from the only luxury we are allowed regarding the elections is joking about that one candidate NOT winning, so I'm legit curious.

>what will congress do if the recount discovers evidence of election fraud in trump's favor?
If they find any, it will be in Hillary's favor. Which is why the recounts will never happen. Hillary doesn't really want it, it's all a way to make money to try to overcome the EC. Look at the fundraising: "We'll do our best to get recounts, but we might be denied. If we can't get recounts, we will use the donations towards voting reform."

>we can prognosticate all we like, why don't we just let events unfold?
Or we can accept the election results, which were likely accurate. And reject the notion that thousands of machines that were not connected to the internet were hacked. it's not possible. This is just an attempt to raise money and maintain a divided nation.

there's no fucking way it will happen because it would destroy the electoral college system and the electors would lose all of the power they have

>they will pick a republican but NOT trump
No they won't. Not one Republican was even close to Trump's votes. They'd never consider it. They would have no legitimacy.

if the recount actually digs up evidence of fraud in numbers enough to sway the election, that's a big deal. it hasn't happened before. we've had recounts before and it never changed anything, not enough evidence was found. confidence in our electoral system here SUCKS. since GWB first got into the oval office this has been a divisive issue here, and Trump has been wailing about it until he won the election, then became strangely quiet about it.

I for one am really curious just to see what comes out of the recount. i've already accepted Trump as the next president, but voter trust here still fucking sucks. it's aggravating to see this happen so often.

dude the recounts ARE happening. AGAIN.

>dollaridoos
TOBIAS
DID YOU MAKE A NINE HER COLLECT CALL TO THE STAYTES

except there is no chance that if it goes to the house that the house would ever pick trump, none

Fraud is real, it accounts for about 0.3% of the vote. It's almost solely in favor of Democrats, and it has changed elections. And Trump knows that the Democrats have been pushing fraudulent voting for decades. Kennedy won in 1960 from dead voters in Chicago and voter turnout 50% above registered levels in many Texas counties. And I'm sure the Dems did the same this year, it just didn't work (illegals in CA may give her a popular lead, but it doesn't give her any more EC votes).

Trump would have whined like a bitch if he lost, but he still wouldn't have been able to overcome the election process. Stein and Hillary now need to stop whining like bitches. And especially after, before the election, calling for Trump to just accept the results as they turned out, they need stop being hypocrites.

>Which is why the recounts will never happen
the recounts have already started

Well I just hope whoever wins gets the notorious civilians out of those carts and replaces mexicans with them.
I'd hate to be in your shoes right now, really, the fact that anti-Trump folks brigs xenophobia and racism as legit reasons to cut his head off is infuriating, especially after what's started happening in Europe.
But that's not my concern. Not yet at least.

Yet people keep bringing up the EC. Because that's the real issue. The vote counting is just an elaborate ruse, to raise money to overturn the EC.

the tears of you trumpanzees are delicious

>the EC is still completely free to DUMP THE TRUMP
Do you have any idea how rare the "faithless elector" actually is?
It's only happened twice this century. One woman abstained in protest of something and one guy accidentally pushed the wrong button.

Keep the tears coming, faggots. We're expecting a monsoon of them over the next 8 YEARS.

Yes, just Wisconsin. The other states have different processes, and will likely not comply. Clinton likely didn't attempt fraudulent voting in Wisconsin because she was retarded and thought she had it in the bag. But there sure as hell were no hacked voting machines, as they are not hooked up to the internet. It's all bullshit in the end.

hail

>it hasn't happened before.
Kennedy, 1960. 100k dead people voting in Chicago, winning the state of IL by 9000 votes, and a bunch of Texas counties who had 50% more voters than were registered, winning the state by 1%. Those two states edged out Nixon, who would have won with 270 electoral votes.

>I love how he says the election is rigged, voter fraud is rampant, and insinuates that he won't peacefully accept an election loss... and then pulls this bullshit when somebody wants to take a closer look and find out if the election was actually rigged.

I love how he said the election is rigged, voter fraud is rampant, and insinuated that he wouldn't peacefully accept an election loss and Democrats literally blasted him over all that, saying how horrible all that was... and now that the democrats have lost, they are SCREAMNG that the election was rigged, voter fraud was rampant, and absolutely won't peacefully accept the election loss.

Who would they pick? They would lose all credibility if they picked anyone else, besides him or Hillary. It's not a possibility... the government is not interested in people questioning their ability to rule.

the democrats did not challenge the election, the GREENS did

Yeah, and all those red voting dumb ass motherfuckers shouldn't be allowed to vote in the first place, since they aren't the ones who are going to have to suffer the mess they've fucking made.

Voting age should end at age 45.

>specially after, before the election, calling for Trump to just accept the results as they turned out, they need stop being hypocrites.
That's the funniest part of all this. It seems like Trump was expecting to win popular but lose the EC and now that the opposite has happened Trump is okay with the EC and it's the Democrats screaming voter fraud.

>SCREAMING

Triggered

ITT: retards that don't understand how the electoral college works. It's not just 538 dudes sitting around waiting to vote. The 270+ slated to vote red were hand picked by the republicans to vote red. The 270+ voters that were slated to vote blue and were hand picked by the dems get to sit this one out. If the recount flips states(which it won't as MI isn't recounting, PA won't flip, and she can't win without all 3) then she could swap out a few electors but that's not gonna happen. If this recount flops on its ass, which it will(even Obama thinks so), then the electors voting for the electoral college will vote as they were chosen to vote or face fines and never get to be a member of the electoral college again.

45.... no.

60, absolutely.

>trumpanzees
I didn't vote for Trump, I'm not even a republican. I'm tired of the hypocrisy of both sides, and the lack of representation. Look at it this way:

Hillary:
>says accept election results!
>doesn't want to accept when she loses
Trump:
>says he will not accept election results
>wins, which everyone thought was impossible
>calls out Hillary/Stein for being hypocrites by not accepting the loss

In this case, Trump is right. Yeah, it's a fucking rarity, but he is. Why would Trump rant about election fraud during the election cycle if he knew he was going to use fraud to win the election? It makes no sense. He would have shut the fuck up, and played up the whole, "Election results must be respected!" thing.

This is horseshit. Citations?

Also your petition is bad, pointless, and useless and if you signed it you should feel bad pointless, and useless.

>friends
yeah okay user
Also, we're laughing and laughing at you.

This is why I didn't vote for either of them. They are all full of shit.

Die in a fire you liberal pussy.
College age faggots couldn't handle the result what makes you think they'd be allowed to control it?
You're far more pathetic than the right ever was or will be.

That's exactly the point. The GOP doesn't like Trump, and has he not have made Mike Pence his VP he would have stood no chance at the nomination.

Trumps actions in reversing so many positions, relegating Pence, and using his president-elect status to further his business enterprise have pissed the GOP off at him even further.

I honestly don't think at this point that Trump has any intention -- of desire -- to actually be president and expects his victory to be overturned... but he would have made billions of more dollars and set up billions of more to be made in the future with what he is doing now and the increase fame be got from being president-elect.

Face it redfags, you all just got hoodwinked.

lol no i accepted his presidency and didnt even sign the EC petition. this was a surprise to me.

>Why would Trump rant about election fraud during the election cycle if he knew he was going to use fraud to win the election?

Wow... that made my head explode. If somebody was going to rig an election, that is EXACTLY what they would do.

Even my 5 year old son fucking knows that.

>muh opinion
no one gives a shit

Then you and your 5 year old son are both retards.

Doesn't matter. What I said is how it is. Either way I only voted trump as a vote against Hillary. Idgaf if some retard games the system to make a few extra bucks. I do however care if some unamerican shrew wants to shred the constitution so she can have her hemispherical free market with open borders while telling us one thing and her donors a completely different thing.

Reasoning is valueless, the data is what mattered, and much of it told America what they already knew: The Clintons have been crooked for a long time.

If the electoral college worked the way it's supposed to do. Neither Hillary or Trump would be President. Hillary got rejected by not winning enough states already, that was good. But now the "faithless elector" part (which IS a legit part of the process despite efforts by states to make it look like a crime) should kick in and boot out Trump too. Picking someone else would be the most legitimate outcome of this whole mess and show that the system does in fact work even under extreme conditions.

27. Voted Trump. Not whining. Don't let the MSM convince you we all voted Clinton. It's more bullshit skewed polls.

>

>the data is what mattered
>it told people what they already knew

>the data didnt matter

ok

Gtfo poop shill. Correct the rectumTM still paying you guys? Turd sandwich lost. Get over it.

You must be pretty stupid

The only extreme conditions is the fucking annoying insanity and screaming of the Democrats.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2w1X7gji8o

>that is EXACTLY what they would do

Wow, ok...
>guy goes into a bank
>another person is ahead of him in line
>starts yelling at other customer, "DON'T ROB THE BANK, CRIMINAL!"
>puts everyone on edge about bank being robbed
>tries to rob the bank
Yeah, that makes sense... if you're fucking retarded.

If evidence for a rigged or fraudulent election is found in any of those 3 states youre in for something.

cucks still mad

Nice argument. Oh wait, it wasn't one. It was the text equivalent of making monkey noises.

Go watch some Nascar - ya see, at least that has some substance.

Its called painting your enemy.
Accuse them of committing said act then when all spotlight is on them commit said act yourself.
I don't get how this is difficult to understand.
Not saying Trump rigged the election just for the record.

Yeah... it's still us laughing. Just for a different reason now.

"The entire mainstream media shilled for her"

Stopped reading at that one. Anyone not living under a rock or suffering from dementia can easily recall that they absolutely lambasted her at easily a 5:1 ratio more than Trump, even though Trump was the one with the very shady (and even criminal) history and was saying all that outrageous shit.

That isn't even arguable. It's history.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_R4x3-GkOU

So you're saying that making America hypersensitive to voter fraud would somehow work in his favor as someone committing voter fraud? I think you're not in touch with reality.

>surverymonkey