Are you or have you been in a sexual relationship with a family member Sup Forums...

Are you or have you been in a sexual relationship with a family member Sup Forums? I'm currently fuck "buddies" with my cousin pic related.

me and my cousin went out for a drink one night. we went to a few bars and then some clubs. afterwards i dropped her off in a taxi but she asked me if i wanted to come in for a drink. so after a few more i ended up staying over. we was in bed just in underwear, lights off ready to sleep. she rolled over and started to kiss me. i had a few at this point so i started to kiss her back. she then started to kiss down my chest, pulled my pants off and started blowing me. she was good, she was spitting all over my dick and making it wet. it was dark so i got my phone and put the flash on so i could watch. she then sat up and pulled her pants to the side and sat on me, riding me. after a few minutes i turned her around and fucked her doggy. pulling her hair back and spanking her ass. then as i was about to cum she turned over again and i cum all over her face mainly in her mouth but some in her hair and eye. she sucked me dry, went and washed and came back and we fell asleep. we have spoken about it a couple of times but never done anything again. it was a little weird but still a good night. i blame alcohol

Yes with my uncle.

Girl btw

more info?

Are you still currently in it or was it a just one time thing?

messed around with my cousin once and we exchanged pics for a few months after that
>pic related

Thats awesome user thats actually how things got started with mine, lots of alcohol. Were you guys close in the past? Usually that makes it easier. Is it awkward between you guys?

Messed around as in had sex or just made out?

her ass looks good. more ?

no sex, but i fingered her and she gave me a bj

to be fair we were high and drunk as fuck

not real close, we never really grew up together it wasnt until we was like 18 that we started to see each other a lot more. we have seen each other a few times afterwards, we text a lot and flirted but she is now in a relationship.

Let me check to see which ones show her ass user, she usually likes to show of her tits.

Like what?
One time thing.

what happened?

Post a pic of yourself?

Ha! nice.

what happened?

ok thanks user

Ah gotcha, well mine has been in relationships here and there as well but we still do it every now and then. She tells me she rather have sex with me than with them cus I guess thats her way of figuring out if thats all they want her for so she makes them wait. Wether its true or not I really dont know nor care lol

Yeah sorry um NO.
He came onto me. I always found him attractive. We only had sex after I moved for college though.

are you guys close? how did it go the first time you done anything?

bmp

it certainly was at the time

Yea we have been close since we were teens its kind of funny how it happened to. Most of my cousins are females on my moms side and thats who I grew up with. My mom comes from a big family too so I have alot of cousins. The ones that we grew up with developed at an early age but she didnt so it hurt her self confidence cus the rest of our cousins started getting big tits and curves. They all began getting more attention so I would go out of my way to give her some attention cus I felt bad for her. Thats really how we started getting close and eventually she got her body too.

tits or gtfo

how old?

Faker than silicone

Im 24 shes 25

same, i was 21 when it happened. so details on the first time?

Ever talk about it afterwards?

nah...we really just phased it out and now i avoid her so we dont ever have to bring it up

She invited me to the club to cus she said she had a friend for me. We got shit faced drunk and ended back at her place just us 2. I had spent plenty nights there so it wasnt unusual. We kept drinking and then she started talking about how she remembered me always being nice to her and how she loved me for it. The liquor must have hit her hard cus she started crying and kept telling me how I was her favorite cousin and how much she appreciated me doing nice things for her. I hugged her to comfort her and thats how it started. We hugged and then she gave me a kiss on the lips, we made out, and then fucked right there in the living room didnt even make it to her bedroom. The thing is I was nice to her cus I really did feel bad for her not because I wanted shit in return, not complaining though.

Thats understandable, prior to that had you ever felt sexually attracted to her?

not really, we were out partying together and getting super close and thats when i first started feeling that way. messed around that same night and never again aside from the pics

>we was in bed
Are you black, user?

If she kept sending you pics afterwards maybe she wanted to keep it going

dafuq...
Where are you from, OP?