Why is this tolerated? I don't want my children to see this...

Why is this tolerated? I don't want my children to see this, nor do I want them to be confused over which sex to kiss because they see two men at it in the street. Can we all agree faggots do more harm than good in this world? AIDS wouldn't even be a pandemic in the first world if gays were just executed.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/bmsm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You do realize you're on a board full of Trap worshipers right?

It seems like you're feeling frustrated. what kinds of feelings do you feel when you see images like this?

We need to be compassionate. Male homosexes should be sent to camps for treatment - many can be cured and returned to society. The rest can be isolated.

Hahahahahah I'd like to see you try. I'll fucking blast you with my shotgun you fucking prick.

It's tolerated because jews subverted the 1st amendment. The first amendment was written to give people the freedom to criticize the government without being persecuted not so Howard Stern could talk about lesbians during your morning commute and so faggots could parade their degeneracy in the street. Gas them all.

lowqualitybait.jpg

Shutup Pence, you dumbass..

Disgusting and unnatural. They should all be exterminated along with the niggers

not bait.

homosexuality is degenerate and shouldn't be tolerated in civilized society

Ew.

I injest cock in every manner possible, but those dudes are not what I want to see either.

You're right, I don't even car eif they're fags or shit like this, it's their fucking problem. What bothers me it's that there's two fucking adults walking butt naked in the streets and people cheering

Sup Forums is degenerate what's your point?

If homosexual and asexual people don't reproduce then how do they continue to exist throughout time?

We will hit you with tranqs from drones, fag.

you're absolutely right. half the boards on here shouldn't be tolerated either.

You obviously like that shit. You are OP and everyone knows that OP is a faggot

>Why is this tolerated?

you're right. we should execute people for public nudity.

It was created so neither the state nor the church would do what both spent a good solid 1600 years doing all across Europe.

It was created so Jefferson could point out that Christians are dangerous idiotic misguided sun worshippers, and publish his own version of the Bible without all the horrendous barbaric "morality" and anti-factual bullshit in it, without getting stuck on a red hot poker in the town square and flayed alive by the holy.

...both of which things he did, and survived.

Not genetic, not a choice. Figure it out, you can do it.

Homosexuality occurs naturally in quite a few non-human species though. Including, but not limited to spiders, flies, foxes, wolves, wild horses, many large cat species, otters, and more.

So how is it unnatural?

It's a new world user.

90% of the people on Sup Forums shouldnt be tolerated.

and yet we still let you come here

Tbqh i dont give a fuck about faggots, they will die from aids or killing themselves eventually, but is sickening to watch them parading on streets almost naked, is fucking disgusting

>So how is it unnatural?

show me where I said it was unnatural? That argument is retarded anyways. We are not animals. Humans hold themselves to higher standards that wild beasts. Why is cannibalism wrong? we can find examples of this in nature? Hey my dog eats his own shit sometimes? So ya know what just give me a plate for lunch and I'll take care of the rest. Male lions sometimes murder male cubs so they won't have a rival in the future. I guess we should start murdering children. fucking moronic.

>yet we still let you come here

lol like you could stop me

>HOW DO I EXPLAIN TWO MEN TO MY CHILDREN!?!?@

>be me
>have 4 year old boy, 3 year old boy and a 2 year old girl.
>take kids to go see trolls
>sitting there wrangling kids
>two guys my age walk by with two young girls 6&5 ish
>three minutes later my oldest is standing on his chair looking backwards
>"Dad! Those two guys are sitting together."
>turn and look
>one has his arm around the other whos laying against him.
>they smile nervously
>"they're probably a couple with their daughters"
>"but theyre cuddling like you and mom"
>"they probably love each other"
>"two boys?"
>"sure why not?"
>"its wierd"
>"no it isn't."
>"oh"

End of story. My sons head didnt explode. The world didnt end. The fish are still in the water and penguins are still flightless.

most gays arent like this tho

I don't have a problem when they act like a normal couple. I do have a problem when they walk around in bondage shit big difference. Same goes for straight people.

WRONG! This is the common misconception that hollywood propaganda wants you to believe. This is the true gay community. Gays want to be able to party and have promiscuous sex while doing lots of drugs. Homosexuals do not want monogamous relationships.

if you're not speaking german, thank a gay man.

>Mardi Gras isnt degenerate

Ok then

Multiculturalism is evidently an inverted and un-confessed form of “distant” racism:

“respecting” the identity of the other, conceiving the other as an “authentic” closed community against which he, the multiculturalist, maintains a distance made possible by his privileged universal position. In other words, multiculturalism is a form of racism which empties the position of all positive content (the multiculturalist is not an open racist, he doesn’t oppose the other’s particular values of his own culture), but nevertheless preserves this position as an empty and privileged essence of universality, from which the other specific cultures can be adequately appreciated: multiculturalism’s respect for the specificity of the other is the most efficient means of reaffirming his own superiority.

Fag fags

gay people said the exact same thing.

Explain that the two men like to stick their cocks up each others bumholes and then like eating faeces off their cocks

There is a really big problem at the moment with positive discrimination - over-hyping the virtues of one particular minority, or actively celebrating them to a degree where it can be influential to children who are looking on at this.

Everyone seems to think that this apparently 'progressive' and liberal mindset is wonderful, but what nobody seems to realise is that our society right now are the testers for this. We are the guinea pigs. In a few decades, or maybe half a century, society will look back and be the judges.

Ill take age appropriate discussions for $1000, Alex.

except all the fags who do get married and are perfectly happy with one partner.

I still don't understand why this is the way the homosexuals decide to use their pride day, by making it sexualized, dirty, gross, over the top and extravagant.
Obviously the best way to gain acceptance on the one day you get your attention.

statistically more straight people actually do that.

You do realize it is questionably whether Turing was bisexual?

Also OP you've come to Sup Forums during the wrong time, everyone here is a faggot (literally).

More importantly explain that gay and black males have a higher chance of AIDs.

You're son is going to grow up a faggot, might as well as prep him for it.

It is weird though. It is a genetic abnormality, therefore not the norm, therefore strange to the heterosexual majority, therefore to many it is weird.

>There is a really big problem at the moment with positive discrimination - over-hyping the virtues of one particular minority

or implying the majority is any better.

oh no, not butts! quick hide the kids, we don't want them finding out that other people have butts

Two _men_ that are _straight_ stick their cocks in each others bum?

Nah, there not straight, there faggots. I do not care if we categorize them as males who have sex with males, either way it is a mental illness.

he may have been.

what I can prove is he was convicted of homosexuality

if anal is wrong, its always wrong. doesnt matter what sexes are involved.

Sure, but he never publicly declared he was homosexual, or even bisexual. From what we know he had relationships with a female. Meaning there is more of a conclusive bisexuality than homosexuality.

If we just went off of his conviction that is like saying, Snowden was a traitor. (Irrelevant of why he leaked what he did, etc.)

I hate those attention fags. Walking around like that...being proud of 'that'.

Only subhuman worthless trash base their identity around their sexuality.
Why do gays have a 'pride day' , when will straights have that?

I tell you what...many people are gay because it's 'hip' and you can attention whore not because they actually are.

t. bisexual voting AfD

>Why is this tolerated?
Because intolerance is no longer tolerated.

>I don't want my children blah blah blah
You have no children.

>Can we all agree
No.

>AIDS wouldn't even be a pandemic in the first world if gays were just executed.
Substantiate your claims.

If high levels of estrogen in females is normal, it is always normal, it does not matter was sexes are involved.

Great logic.

Poo jabber detected

No the guy, but the AIDS claim is sound.
>In the United States, gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with mena are disproportionately affected by HIV.

Source: cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/bmsm.html

this !

I love how the contrarian groupthink had to do a hard 180 the last 6 years or so and are now just jesus freaks because just being racist for the sake of humor wasn't enough

most gay people begin their dating/sex life with the opposite sex. having been with a female doesnt prove much.

>We are not animals.
Except that we are

well the pendulum is starting to swing right so we'll see who has the last laugh. Degeneracy won't be tolerated for much longer.

false equivalency.

if its wrong to have something stuck up your ass, its always wrong. it doesnt matter who is putting it there.

I respect you but...youre still a fag.

please. debauchery is a way of life in america.

they are just girls with penises dude thats not gay.

Here's the thing, bud. While you're sitting in your chair feeling all shit and bitter, they're out having a great time and people are applauding them for it.
Who's the loser here?

>Why is this tolerated?
>Browses Sup Forums for a living

Isn't it too cold for those men to walk almost naked?

Where is the statistic to back that? Also check there archives for fuck sake, the man wrote love letters out of his own initiative.

He also had relations with a female, during the time he had relations with a male.

I don't even give a shit that they are fags. When they force everyone else to tolerate degenerate bullshit like this, is when I lose any sort of sympathy for them.

see what this fag said >Only subhuman worthless trash base their identity around their sexuality.

>genetic
Muh appeal to nature fallacy

just try to stop me from getting sweet sweet twink ass and cock. literally come at me and see what happens.

would just be easier for you to kill yourself so you dont have to live in a world where things are happening that you have zero control over. do it retard.

But I'm not.

I had no idea it was this bad. It's even CDC. I expected some shit source but damn... I sit corrected.

debauchery is a new phenomena. only since 60's. way of life? thats absurd.

It is not a false equivalency. You never state why it is wrong for straight couples. We all know why it is for homosexual couples. They have the higher rates of HIV. Just like we all know a high level of estrogen is not normal in males.

Stop being hand wavy by imply if homosexuals cannot do x, neither can heterosexuals do x. The relation is not transitive.

Why does it seem that everything homosexuals do revolves around them being homosexuals? I know this might sound dumb, but all the straight people I know don't "act" they straight. They just behave like normal members of society. Why do gays have to be so flamboyant and in your face about it? Why do they have to make it so obvious that they like dick??

I mean, I suck dick from time to time, I actually feel feminine so to speak when I'm in bed with a man, so I kinda get it, but I revert back to normal as soon as sex is over. Gays clearly need more common sense.

This is an ignorant and simplistic view with no rational thought or nuance. congratulations. you played yourself

Everything around you is full of straight pride you fucking moron.
Straight shit is everywhere. All over the media, everywhere you go, 99% straight. They get a pride day because they're undermined in the media, and to fight back against cocksuckers like you trying to silence them.
When's the last time any straight person anywhere felt like their civil rights were being violated because they were openly straight? Fucking never.
>inb4 oh yeah well one time this faggot was all "straight people suck"
Not even remotely the same thing.

see

>They just behave like normal members of society

you literally answered your own fucking question retard.

attack people for being who they are and treat them like they are second class citizens across the fucking planet and they'll have a fucking parade or two to show theyre proud to be what they are.

hang yourself if you can't understand that.

Probably because being straight isn't mentally degenerate, and last time I checked straight people weren't dancing down the street in bondage gear like a bunch of mentally undeveloped shitstains.

>when will straights have pride day

you mean like literally everyday, they way it is now? fucking dipshit retard

The problem of the world is all because of straight people tbh we should just kill them off

What the fuck happened to gay pride parades? They used to be gay people coming forward to proclaim they weren't afraid to admit who they were, and did so in a very respectable way. Now it's "LOOK AT ME! I'M SUCH A FAG! I LOVE COCK! LOOK AT MY RAINBOW G STRING! THIS PAIR OF UNDERWEAR BARELY CONCEALS MY ERECTION! I'M TOTALLY NOT A FREAK! ACCEPT ME!"

>gays were just executed.

Implying that genocide will solve all the problem of the world

>muh feminism

>actling like he lives in an islamic country who behead gays
>hur dur the western society is so opressive of gay people
>lets keep voting liberals so more muslims come in in order to keep whining about how all straight people opress us

Literally kill yourself attention fag

HANG STRAIGHT PEOPLE

Genocide is far more "degenerate" than homosexuality ever was

You don't get it, you'll never get it, kill yourself.
Good luck to you, fuming as you watch more and more people openly and proudly proclaim their sexuality.

it is a false equivalency.

estrogen is not equivalent to HIV.

>muh non argument

prove how it is degenerate.

Youre the retard.
You are the reason gay people are so hated.

I dont give a shit what you do in your shitty cancer bedroom with your ugly boyfriend but dont walk around like fucking dipshits naked with bdsm degenerate shit openly on the street declaring you are gay

To the gas chambers.

You've obviously never been on Tumblr, there's loads of that there.

>Killing off damaged ones to improve the overall group
Yep, sounds soooo degenerate.

So they will never be normal members of society?

your IQ is far too low for me to even begin to engage you in a discussion about human sexuality.

Even the fact that what other people do, in the bedroom or on the fucking street, has literally no negative effect on you or anyone else, is too difficult for you to understand.

if you dont know how to make a noose ill make one for you. ill even kick the stool