WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THE HISTORY BEHIND ALL THIS SHIT!?!?

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THE HISTORY BEHIND ALL THIS SHIT!?!?

WHO MADE THE FIRST BONG?!

WHO MADE THE FIRST GLASS BONG THAT IS TYPICAL OF THE KIND WE USE TODAY?!

WHO MADE THE FIRST PERCULATOR BONG?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video22603751/brodybabe8#_tabComments
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yo mama did

Sorry to repeat myself, but:

Yo mama did

What?!
Yo mama did
Huh?
Yo mama did
Yo mama did
Yo mama did
What!?
Obama did
Who?
Obama did
Whaat?!
Obama did...
Obama did...

Obama did marijuana reefers when he was attending university.

I am almost positive that yo mama did all of that.

Yo mama sits in a Vietnamese workshop
Making cheap glass bongs filled with lead
Putting local glass blowers out of business
Yo mama gave a shit

Since ancient times, people in india have smoked weed, cannabis was born in india.. basically they say it was a gift from the god of war, Shiva, and effectively the only non-dick thing that he did for mankind. Adherants to Shiva smoke weed out of chillums or drink a weak milk extract, generally. In islamic lands, weed was normally smoked from bricks of hash in the middle east using hookah, as islamic religions forbid alcohol so arabs would get turnt in a religiously-acceptably way by smoking mad weed. PS this is where the word 'Assassin' comes from, 'Hashashin', a word referring to a particular set of assassins that were associated with weed.

Contact with the new world brought popularity to the concept of the pipe, which spread across the planet from the 1600s on.

Following this, during the Napoleonic campaigns, soldiers took to using their black powder papers to roll the first cigarettes.

Bongs probably developed as a combination of american ingenuity and experience with chillums which were more popular in southeast asia due to its proximity to india, so I'd peg the birth of the modern bong to the Vietnam war

Vaporizers were first developed in the 60s but didn't really become more than a crude novelty item until medical marijuana became legal in california, and now we are entering a golden age of further complexity

Fuck off. I just want to be more enlightened on this shit.

Those arabs were getting blazed!

It seems like most of this knowledge is vague and missing a lot because of the illegality of it and not a lot of people willing to study it. It's unfortunate because it really is a great culture

None of that is true.

As ancient astronaut theorists believe there was a group of lizard people who ruled the earth and took form under humans to strive through extinction to smoke pot freely.

k

Remember the hookah is an invention hundreds of years old and tobacco was only discovered alongside the discovery of North America.. those arabs had to be smoking something

Fuck toy

Why do all glass pipes look like dildos?

Hookah seems to be something I could get in the 1400s and recognize and smoke out of and be comfortable getting high out of.

This is the oldest bong though, apparently. I have no idea how it works. Do you burn the weed inside it and then just breathe the smoke coming out? I prefer direct but i've wante to smoke weed this way before

Because they're smooth, long, and could fit inside your ass. Use your fists, though.

COME ONNN SERIOUSLY YO MANA DID IT

SAUCE ON THIS AD?!

Why are you so persistent in shitting all over this thread?

...Anonymous (ID: YSqjHtCy)
11/26/16(Sat)18:01:11 No.100376183
YO!!!!!!
MAMA!!!!
DID IT

Ya mongrel cunt
Lol

Why did you copy a post from another board that said it? Are you spamming this everywhere?

Ya mama is the spammer

alembic

Looks like cp wtf

Getting kicked in the balls by yo mama

It's definitely not

xvideos.com/video22603751/brodybabe8#_tabComments

Heres the video