I feel every day more and more like shit

>I feel every day more and more like shit.
>I've got big problems with my intellect.
>I'm not stupid but I always know I could do it better and have so much more potencial but there is a wall or something like that inside my head and I can't break through.

What can I do?

Read every day. Start a book and try to finish it.

Learn a new word every day, and try to use it.

What are your interests?

Learn about the history of things, how things are made, and how to apply that knowledge.

Don't give up, user. I hit a brick fucking wall, depressed, stopped learning, but now I'm in a web development class and am starting to learn computer programming basics.

You still here, OP?

I read tips like this often but every time it gives me at least a bit more hope :)
thanks user...

yeah

Tagging this thread cause i'm in a similiar boat. No advice to give though. I cope with a weed addiction.

No problem, OP. I wasn't the brightest kid in school, and blamed it on laziness.

Learning isn't a chore, and it's really discouraging when you see things you don't understand.

But you know what's awesome? Knowing something someone else doesn't know. Proving that you're right and rubbing it in their fucking face.

I luckily don't have addiciton problems.
I've tried lsd,shrooms,ecxtasy pills and crystals,speed,weed,ritalin and codein but in big time steps.
I hoped that kid of experiences would help me but it was less than I thought /:

How about getting a decent job, something basic but could be done better

>military

oh yeah I agree with you but knowing and understanding is so diffrent.
What's the use of knowing what an endoplasmatic reticolum is when you don't understand the funcionallitys? /:

OP here ... just wanted so say sorry for my bad english /:
I'm german.

no way I'm that kind of guy who want to do something big in his life and believe in the potential that every human has to improve himself but I suck a bit...

checked, but you can have a decent job that could be improved, but if you aren't interested in it, you won't be the one to do the job.

Shit dude, you're already smarter than me by speaking two languages

all I know is
>Die mann trinkt koffee
>danke
>willkommen
and that probably isn't even right

you sound like a retard

I had this exact problem and I got ADHD meds and problem solved
> Mfw drugs

>pic related
you must study under a master

Same here OP

Der Mann trinkt Kaffe*

Thanks for you kindness :)

>learning C/C++
>plan to learn assembly code later

I know it isn't real science, but it's a lot more difficult than being someone who talks to dolphins for a living. This is only in my 3-5 year plan, and it's fun

why do you think so?
he's right and just doesn't want to write that much for an user like me I think..

checked

I don't have one and yoda is a faggot.

:c

I know how hard programming is trust me.
If I had the intellect and interess I'd do this to because it's awesome what you can do with programming.