Yesterday:

yesterday:
"This isn't about seizing the election from Trump, this is about confirming the integrity of the election!"

today on CNN:
"TRUMP WILL NOT WIN."

looks like soros might have his way after all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY
youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It'll be interesting to see the results, although I don't think anything will come of it.

many penises

when the democrat tells you 'it aint about the 'anything'
it's about the 'whaddever'

there would be a backlash

Jill Stein is not a democrat

Of course she is. It doesn't matter what she calls herself.

The narrowest margin (Michigan) is still much larger than the largest ever reversed in a recount, and shillary would need all three states to win.

Good fucking luck, enjoy pissing away $7 million. Shillbots still thinking hey can buy the election, LOL

There is no harm in getting a recount. It's just expensive.

The computer scientists who got on the news for claiming there was evidence of ballot tampering by Russia said that despite said evidence they themselves didn't believe there was any ballot tampering. However they did argue that given the unusual election and the confirmed Russian involved we have a responsibility to scrutinize the election results.

I have to agree. I mean if you don't then you're essentially saying
>There is no evidence of *thing* and I don't need to look because it isn't there.
Philosophically this is a bad place to be, just like the priests who refused to look through Galileo's telescope because they were so convinced he had to be wrong.

i like how she struggled to raise 2.4 million throughout her whole campaign but has made 4 million in the last two days

SEEMS LEGIT

>we have a responsibility to scrutinize the election results.
then why are only victories for trump being scrutinized when even narrower margins occured in hillary's favor

You say Turmp, I say Putin. Hopefully the CIA will get in the way, but seriously...

yaaawwn

>yaaawwn
>I have no counter argument so I'm just gonna spam a meme

Name all of the differences between her platform and a liberal democrat.

I can't tell if you're retarded but I'll answer anyways.

The short answer is that it's because Trump won and people are pragmatic with their money.

The long answer is that everyone has a responsibility to analyze all evidence of tampering but given how expensive it is to hold a recount then the only places that are likely to get analyzed are the ones that are likely to change an election result. So yea, you're right, those narrow Hillary victories should also be scrutinized and more importantly all victories (narrow or not) should be scrutinized. However I'm not surprised that they won't be scrutinized.

I guess there are two questions one has to ask themselves.
>1) Does ballot tampering matter even if it doesn't change an election outcome?
>2) Does scrutinizing a particular victory matter to you enough to put money down on a recount?

I think they all matter but I can't justify footing the bill on investigating a victory that won't affect the election.

If only one state gets reversed that would still piss a lot of Americans off that elections can't be trusted.

Putin wins again

The election was conceded so a recount is meaningless. It's misdirection, the purpose of this funding is to give agitators a war chest to fund obstructionist demonstrations. Only a nominal amount will be used to fulfill the pretense of a recount and the results will be conveniently inconclusive.

It's a classic case of "accuse your opponent of your own crime before they find you out".

fucking libtards made trump give her a breast reduction

Well she wants to cut military spending in half and legalize weed. That's pretty liberal but not in line with what the democratic party was trying to push

Her policies are irrelevant. What matters here is that Hillary Clinton and the apparatus of the Democratic Party have been compromised in their role of a conduit for "Pay for Policy" donors and special interests. Shill Stein is the new platform for people wanting to buy their way into influencing US government policies.

The country would benefit immensely from executing poor dumb white trash trump voters and everyone in their families as an example of what happens when you don't pay attention in school.

>edgy

You came to Sup Forums of all places to use that as a criticism? Go back to facebook if you don't like the edge, tourist.

You do realize her verballing conceding the election because of the results holds no legal standing and is just tradition, right? The electoral college makes it official with their vote in a few weeks...

Fucking autists.

Just because it's Sup Forums doesn't mean you have a free pass for being an edgy retard

That's actually exactly what it means, Reddit. Feel free to never post on my site again, faggot under the age of 25.

Oh sorry didn't realize this was your safe space, free from criticism you fucking tumblrite

>my site
Kek, get a load of this fuckin retard

>calling someone edgy then calling them a tumblrite
Think before posting next time, child desperate for attention.

>arguing with trips
You can go ahead and get back to your home site as well, newfaggot trash.

>being this fucking triggered

>hurr durr trips
Think for yourself a bit fuckwad

>not having a rebuttal
>regurgitating more buzzwords in hopes no one will notice how fucking told you are and how stupid you look
I'm sorry you don't like the way my site works. I've already given you the proper course of action, outsider.

If Hillary and Co. try to steal this election, the United States is OVER.

The side that is trying to steal it from Trump doesn't have guns. They'd never be able to govern. Ever.

Someone has autism.
And it's not just Barron Trump.

>my site
This is what autism looks like

>no punctuation at the end of a sentence
This is what poor lazy trash looks like.

lol what a kike

yeah but if she wins she'll have the
ENTIRE US MILITARY
try your ar-15 against them, bitch!

>hurr durr punctuation
Nice deflection faggot

>.4 million throughout her whole campaign but has made 4 million in the last two days

Well, she could have the support of many Hillary voters in favor of a recount who didn't support her during the campaign

>This is what college libtards actually believe
> Free everything + No description on how to get that money = Utopia

You're a complete moron if you think Democrats don't own guns just because a vocal minority won't shut their retarded mouths about wanting more gun control.

This.

Michigan is barely possible, the others the margin is bigger than a recount can reverse -- and of course it is as likely that Trump's margin grows as it is that it would shrink even in Michigan.

"when you try to sow the seeds of doubt in people's minds about the legitimacy of our elections, that undermines our democracy. Then you’re doing the work of our adversaries for them" -president Barack Obama

Thanks. I thought is was an appropriate response to someone who got here after 2010 throwing out buzzwords with no actual content in his posts.

And you're proud of this? Jesus you're dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

we abandon money and use autogestion to run the economy duh

Looks like Trump DID win. Also, it looks like you all owe vice president Putin an apology. Fess up, liberals.

But did you check his dubs?

Dubs are a diamond dozen.

>I have to agree. I mean if you don't then you're essentially saying
>There is no evidence of *thing* and I don't need to look because it isn't there.

Sort of like the Democrats saying there is no need for requiring an ID to vote because there is no evidence of voter fraud anyway.

Funny you couldn't muster any. Time to suck my dick

youtube.com/watch?v=qjcYfJuLiXY

or a libertarian trying to communicate with grunts and gestures

Funny YOU couldn't muster any. Time to suck my dick.

>thinks dubs hold a candle to trips
what a fagoot

But if we are going to scrutinize states that might change the election, do we not have to scrutinize the ones on the other side

Military supports trump. They won't fight against us, they'll fight for us

>thinking his posts have any content
How adorable

.. that might change it back? (Hit "post" by mistake, too soon.)

>thinks 41 has a voice

>is a faggot

I'm sorry this is the only way you feel you can get attention. Try not being a coward irl. That worked for me.

>Stein
>Democrat
Nigga please.

Is a dickless eunuch

dont sign your posts

Don't fuck your mom anymore

U.S. public high schools recorded a four-year graduation rate of 80 percent for the 2011-12 school year, an all-time high. Graduation rates vary greatly by state and race. Nationwide, black students graduated at a rate of 69 percent; Hispanics graduated at 73 percent; whites graduated at a rate of 86 percent.

Yep it's the uneducated white trash.....I wonder if they voted for Obama.....nope probably all those brilliant minorities.

Okay, look fuck CNN, Soros and Clinton they all lost. My message to them is "STOP BULLYING AMERICA! ENOUGH!" We all need a safe area from this. Please enough! You are triggering me and reminding me of when my father raped me.

Degenerate faggot go back to Sup Forums

aint had to ever since your mom started givin it up

>hurr durr I'm not a faggot irl
Nice ad hominem faggot

the us military would support the constitution over your whimpy liberal ass,try again retard

youtube.com/watch?v=ULt6uB9mSKw

Imagine all the lax school standards in inbred flyover states that allow those Trump voters to graduate without having to pay attention. You tried really hard in your post though, dummy.

Right. Now go get your banjo.

>.....
>.....
It's funny because this proves you're personally learning disabled.

Sureley a white educated male such as your self will realize that race as a concept relatung to humans is totally outdated and completley retareded.

>implying high school is difficult.

All you have to do to pass HS in the US is show up. Trump had the least amount of voters with 4 year college degrees or better. So yes it was the uneducated/undereducated who won Trump the election.

For fuck sake.

Trump the floppiest flopper

name all the similarities

What happens when kids use Sup Forums

non americanfag here
got some questions for you guys

-how do your elections work?
seen several pictures showing that hillary had more votes, so why did trump win?

-what is the purpose of the electoral college? and why does it vote weeks after the normal citizens do?

-do their votes matter? news say trump is already the chosen president and he will attend office next year. is there still a possible outcome that suddenly hillary wins?

>liberals are the ones actually rioting.

Trump says words, could sum up the entire lefts issue with him.

True. Southern schools are just daycare for white trash kids.

What are you talking about

Long live Trump, enemy of democracy!

That's not how it works. You made the claim so the burden of proof falls on you.

You mean the constitution that says the electoral college elects the president, and was designed precisely to keep a demagogue from being elected

We have a popular election in each state

the states are given proportional representation and they meet to pick the president, most states are winner takes all, Nebraska and Maine have split delegates that cast votes based on their popular votes.

So hillary won two million more votes overall but lost like 35/50 states. Thus she looses because its about state sovereignty not strait democracy (for president at least)

Of course rural areas voted for trump. demographics explains the results and is infinitely more plausible that election fraud.