Girl had fuck Donald trump in her bio, tell me what to say dubs or 38, 57, 91 decides

Girl had fuck Donald trump in her bio, tell me what to say dubs or 38, 57, 91 decides.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr071.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=-TmFYUKO_uw
youtube.com/watch?v=qxN7F0JhIiE
youtube.com/watch?v=C3uno4yIjy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

woman, you're sick! i never knew fucking baboons was a fetish!

Show her someone's Dick from a dick rate thread op

I would do both but I can't send pics on tinder.

well at least my kids will know who their father is

i guess you want to be a single mom with AIDS

OP she has already lost the genetic lottery and accepted failure and humiliation by betraying her own race. It's evolutionarily built into us to breed with our own race; she is mentally ill.

next time you're trying to imbred your ass, think about the fact beastiality has 89% higher chance of aids

roll

Then why did you swipe right on me you nigger lover?

Let's a goooo

lol

i hope she replies

yo I still got dick cheese even tho I'm circumcised what do I do

Kek

Kek

Stop perpetuating your racist stereotypes. You're lucky you have the privilege as a white woman to say that to me.

but you're right, my dick is small and i hate being a white male

im sorry i have a cuck fetish and autismo

did she reply?

also, reroll

Did you know, statistically Black American Fathers spend more time with their children and are a more active part of their lives than their white counterparts?

Still, what do statistics matter in the face of memed racial stereotyping.

Good day sir.
I. Said. Good. Day.

Haha....ok

>Did you know, statistically Black American Fathers spend more time with their children and are a more active part of their lives than their white counterparts?
cellmates don't count

Nigger detected

Roll

you fucking baboon

FOR THAT YOU BITCH IM GONNA FUCKING FIND YOU

AND IM GONNA THOAT FUCK YOUR NIGGER LOVING FACE UNTIL THE MAGGOTS COME CRAWLING OUT OF YOUR RANCID EYE SOCKETS

WHITE POWER 14/88!!!!

I know you guys hate facts and truth, preferring instead to wallow in your own filth...but facts are facts.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr071.pdf

how the fuck do you use tinder, only sites trying to tell me how to figure out who likes me, I don't give a fuck im trying to go back to the women ive liked and I can't figure out.

im negro xd

No reply yet dudes :(

quads get

reroll

Ah I just got unmatched RIP

>cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr071.pdf
Nothing in there says anything about them not being in prison together. Try harder, next time.

so... how bout that election?

chek'd²

>Thread

Well, it doesn't mention you being let out for care in the community either.
Do you need an adult?

Who gives a shit how much time is spent when it's spent with a degenerate. Did you know black males commit 8x more violent crime and rape then white men?

So black kids are spending more time with rapists and murderers. Awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TmFYUKO_uw

I'm gonna ask a serious question how many people here legitimately hate black people, And how many of u are just doing it for the meme

hey serious question. I'm trying to fuck, and I need to know how to operate tinder..

What are you, a fucking sociologist? Because if there's one thing I hate more than niggers...

this you dirty nigg.... sociologist!

Most people direct their frustrations towards a scapegoat, and most often express that in some kind of safe space where they will not be judged about it, the internet being the perfect safe space.

Dank memes?

>meme

Nah I'm just curious because I don't really hate black people I just say racist stuff because I'm a edgy teen and I find it funny

Sandals and socks.

They are all fat lonely neckbeard switch severe personality complexes.
Not a single one of them have the guts to act this way IRL...because they would get smeared across the pavement

Not that user but sociologists are fucking awful. I was a sociology major and most of the people in my classes were white guilt personified.

I only ever met one other person who leans conservative in any of the sociology classes I took... and he was also one of like six black guys in the entire department.

I realy do hate blacks, they're stupid, they're dirty, they stink, they're loud, they cost a lot of money to kerp in your country due to welfare and aids and such, they riot if 1 nigger gets killed when he din du nuffin, they refuse to accept all of those facts, they refule to accept that they're sub human. I could go on for hours

OP she's gone. New target

You seem pretty sub-human to me.
What would it take to convince you?

Some evidence

I present your previous post dehumanising an entire race.
This makes you a psychopath devoid of basic human empathy, which is a base requirement for the social cohesion of society.
You are therefore inferior and deserved to be removed from society.

Prove me wrong, bitch

You got any? And I'm white so those points don't work on me. I've got some evidence and sources for that info on my computer but I'm not at my computer

At least he's not a nigger

You got dubs, I just can't

idk what you should do

Dubs of truth

Okay haha dubs or 51, 67, 92, or anything ending in 5

>kule meme

Commit murder

As a spic, living in a spic country, I get to be racist. Racist as in "I get to call bullshit for what it is."

Niggers are violent, mostly irrational, cannot control their emotions for shit, and are incredibly prone to crime. I do realize some of these defects speak about my own race; but even then we're not a big deal compared to blacks.

They elude both any sort of responsibility or jobs. You can't speak sense into them no matter how hard you try. They're dead set that they're completely justified to steal that store, kill that clerk who already surrendered and call racist the cop that caught him.

Fuck people. Everyone, every race. I have reasons to hate them all, no matter race or gender; but niggers are the only ones I actively avoid; and thankfully it's not that hard since they also avoid our groups unless they want my wallet. I might be racist; but I'll never be as racist as a nigger; they just somehow refuse to accept it.

>take picture of tiny dick
>send it to her
>show her she's right
>????
>profit

youtube.com/watch?v=qxN7F0JhIiE

Oh shit i fucked your ex boyfriend once.....

kanye west for resident 2k20

All wins?

If you dont suport Trump..... tits or gtfo

Would you say that the boost thing does anything at all? I'm scared that it's just a scam.

You should name your pussy Sandy Hook so I can shoot a bunch of kids inside you

bitch your vocabulary is probably "Hella small"

White fathers are at work supporting their kids

Makes sense you'd prefer men with low IQ's, so you'd seem intelligent.

into scat?

Of their other family

Hey im looking for girls looking like boys. i kinda have gay tendence, but i like them titties. And you looked ok

100% undiluted autism

i'm joining isis, run away with me to syria

words can't describe how beautiful you are

* wait for reply

but numbers can 3/10

roll

Here you go

just read the entire thread

youtube.com/watch?v=C3uno4yIjy4

Go figure you vote Democrat. You are proud of the fact that you are on your way to being a single mom.

What a cliche! You look at the Kardashians favorably, don't you?

This

citation needed.

could some one tell me how to go back to the women you like on your tinder so I can attempt to do more than eye fuck them?

were not jokeing