She's going to betray Jon, isn't she?

She's going to betray Jon, isn't she?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rzOpXpMgEzU
youtu.be/ppx8biU-8PE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. She made her choice, and refused Littlefinger.

I bet CIA kills her next season

jon already betrayed her by not proclaiming her the true queen in the north

theon did it for his sister. why couldn't jon?

#killjon

Jon was raised in the projects, projects.

>thinking Sansa is smart enough to play the game

>Sansa
>not a mongoloid with Stockholm syndrome
She's going to fuck it up for everyone and there's nothing anyone can do about it

That's what they're implying will happen but I really just hope it doesn't because it's just overkill at this point. Sansa's character is so dumb though that it probably will.

only way to make the show interesting again.

That was before Jon was declared king. He made it perfectly clear earlier he was going to let her rule.

This jon must die for such treason

Because Jon still has a cock.

She's going to sit on my face

What do you think

I don't think she was sold on Littlefinger's proposal. Why the fuck would she want to go back to King's Landing after what she's been through and what Cersei just pulled?

If she were smart she'd stay in Winterfell and rule with Jon/wait for Dany to arrive.

Not sure but when are we going to see those beautiful tits?

Also why do the women on this show REFUSE to dye their fucking eyebrows? They look fucking dumb

yes, Jon made that perfectly clear.

but she told him to rule anyways.

I don't see how she or LF could both be alive by next season.

CIA has told her his motivation, and she knows of his crimes - yet she refuses to play ball.

She's going to die bros.

KING OF THE NORTH I'M IRON THRONE

She told Jon he should be King though. Besides she was smiling when Jon was declared King. She stopped smiling when Littlefinger looked at her.

Either Sansa or Littleifnger dies next season, they're gonna end up going against each other.

Did anyone else notice Alliser Thorne was at the Stark Feast?

He's going to kill Jon again.

WILL LITTLEFINGER BETRAY THE STARKS? WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO?

She's gotta fuck him first. Gotta get a stark in her belly

t b h i dont care as long as i see those sansa tits

>yet she refuses to play ball.

That was before Jon was declared King of the North. Littlefinger doesn't seem so bad now

Rule one of HBO: never show the red heads titties

Betray his expectations that he will ever get over red pussy.

Plus you know, the whole legion of the dead bearing down on us all thing. Not sure how many people seemed clued into that, but if anyone believes Jon it's probably her. Littlefinger probably doesn't.

"Betray" the old taboos, perhaps.

the only titties I really even wanted to see on that show. god i wanted to hatefuck babyvamp jessica so badly.

at least we got to see some topless lizzy caplan action early on in the series i guess.

tfw i know what you're talking about and it triggers me to know it's the truth.

On the Hbo behind the scenes vids all the actors are pointing to a rift btw salsa and jon next season.
she's siding with cia because conflict!

who is going to reveal to jon that hes a targaryan?

I kinda thought peytr already knew and that he would reveal it but thats obviously not going to happen. is bran going to somehow tell jon?

Screencap it
jon is king daenarys will be killed, arya will be killed, tyrion will live, jaime dies cersei lives prophecy is false, littlefinger dies, varys dies, euron dies, theon dies, nights king dies, the hound lives, the mountain dies,
just ask and I can be more specific.
i worked on this, and am working on the set for a movie based on a series called 'book of the new sun'

You have to remember she has cat's blood in her. Only Jon is a true stark. Tully shits need to go.

If the writers do, and the fans want her to be, then that's what will happen

>daenarys will be killed

because Kings are targets, and she's learned by now that being a target sucks.

Who does Jon bang?

>Winter is coming

>daenarys will be killed
Every season has ended on her. She is a shit character but there is no way the series doesn't end with her being the last shot.

there's no way. fans would riot if they killed off precious daenary sue.

Sounds dumb enough to be true

Bran is on his way back to Winterfell, right? So Sansa doesn't have must use if Bran comes back.

With Jon Snew at her side. It's like poetry.

Who does jon bang?
He almost bangs cersei but ends up all alone basically. The series has a gainax ending. Rhaegar was Azor Ahai i guess.

Now you're just shitposting

One fire and the other ice.

STILL MAD TO THIS DAY

The Jon/Dany reigning targ sibling ending has been obvious for ages. I'll be disappointed if they go with that. I get disappointed by pop culture frequently.

Tyrion knows Jon so he will probably at least introduce Dany to him.

we already got the best red headed titties

>"Sansa, she does love her brother, and they've had a conflicted past. Over the course of the season they've come to rely on each other... but she doesn't necessarily trust him completely. She didn't tell him about Littlefinger, she didn't tell him that she summoned the Knights of the Vale. There's definitely a hint of conflict there. We see that come out in episode 9, where she's at the war council and no one asks her opinion, despite the fact that she knows Ramsay better than anyone. So I think there's a little bit of anger about that, a little bit of jealousy." - D&D

>"He's named King in the North and she gets no credit for it. Jon doesn't acknowledge everything his sister has done for him after all that they've been through. It's not that she did it for praise or anything, she did it for revenge and also because she wants her home back. But Jon is so naive so Sansa is a bit... agitated." - Sophie Turner

>"Jon is the right man for the job. We all want a leader who is going to be decent and honourable. I think he's definitely entitled to be running Winterfell.. though Sansa might have a problem with that, I fear. Her relationship with Jon, I think is an indication of what's to come, and it's not going to be pretty." - Liam Cunningham

Yes, she will betray him. What LF said affected her, you're blind if you don't see it. SHE should be heir, and Jon implied that she would be.

WINTER IS HERE BITCHESSSSSS

She did NOT say he should be King, she said he was a Stark. HUGE difference.

Tyrion, talking about Sansa:
"That girl is going to outlive us all"

>He's named King in the North and she gets no credit for it. Jon doesn't acknowledge everything his sister has done for him after all that they've been through. It's not that she did it for praise or anything, she did it for revenge and also because she wants her home back. But Jon is so naive so Sansa is a bit... agitated.
citation broh

he'll let her rule

the bedroom

Jon the uncucked

They fucked up then.

I don't get the feeling like she wants Jon's glory at all. If anything she just wants the Lannisters dead.

and all this nastiness because she has no labia

The next season is going to start with an extremely graphic blowjob scene with Sansa and Littlefinger

I miss her

will D&D's Tumblr overlords protest too much if they ship?

>despite knowing Ramsey better than anyone
>DON'T DO WANTS YOU TO! OMG LISTEN

sold fucking advice salsa. Bravo D&D. I'm just gonna cling to the delusion she was written retarted.

Hope they rename this show starting next year, apparently autistic writers is all they can afford now.

god I miss late night with conan o brien

I understood that reference.

>"He's named King in the North and she gets no credit for it. Jon doesn't acknowledge everything his sister has done for him after all that they've been through. It's not that she did it for praise or anything, she did it for revenge and also because she wants her home back. But Jon is so naive so Sansa is a bit... agitated." - Sophie Turner

Except that part in this episode where he outright says "I didn't win the battle, you did, you should be Lady of Winterfell". Was was Jon supposed to do, tell everyone to shut up and respect the stronk womyn in the room? Sansa was clearly pleased with the decision. This show has all the subtlety of a nuclear bomb, if she was plotting something they would zoom in on her scowling.

All that's going to happen is LF is going to try and do some shady shit to get Jon out of the picture and Sansa is going to kill him or have him sent away somewhere. It will be the "student becomes the master" trope where Sansa outsmarts LF to save Jon. That will complete her story arc and we won't hear from her anymore.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rzOpXpMgEzU

Here you go.

As soon as LF kills Jon, Bran will crawl through the Winterfell gates and become the new King in da norf

Yeah, exactly. Jon betrayed her. Yes, he SHOULD have spoken up and said, "No, Sansa is the trueborn heir."

Jon Snow has no fucking right or business being King in the North over Sansa. He nearly got what remained of his House killed. He completely destroyed his army’s strategy because he did not listen to his sister. He did NOT reclaim the North. He wanted to fucking ABANDON THE NORTH.

Every single thing he was praised for, SANSA ACTUALLY DID.

He has proved both Catelyn Tully and Littlefinger right. Sansa, until Bran gets back, is the rightful heir to the North by standard. Instead, they had Sansa apologize to Jon and smile as he took her birthright.

Expected Sansa to be reveled as schemer following Littlefinger footsteps. Nope, turns out she's just retarded.

>sorry I didn't tell you about my fuckboi and his heavy cavalry coming
>it's k sansa only few thousands have died and I almost got killed, no harm done

>listening to these faggot actors talk on the extra shit

These cunts said Jon was dead last year too.

> working on a movie based on a series called The Book of the New Sun

Don't fuck with me like this

What was this exchange of glances saying?

I take it to mean "They're cheering for him, not you. With me you could be queen."

tumblr pls

.look at this Sansafag getting all worked up, topkek

I literally want to see Jon become Cersei's bitchboy consort, that would be hot as fuck

does the hound kill his brother

TO KING BRAN THE CRIPPLED WOLF

youtu.be/ppx8biU-8PE

Sansafag btfo

She will remain loyal to jon while littlefinger whispers in her ear... right up until jon agrees to marry dany to unify north and south. That will piss her off because 1) she's secretly jealous and 2) it will convince her that all of jon's talk about having no desire for power was bullshit. She'll turn on him, then repent right before she dies.

Dany is almost certainly going to sacrifice herself, thus redeeming her family after her insane father.

That's exactly what it means.

SNOWED

vagina detected

She has no birthright she's a woman
Bastard >>>>> Female Heir in secession

Sansa got raped and then wrote a letter. She's more useless than Winterfell's gate.

Remember when they used to get Martin on to explain the world and the characters like only the creator of the series could? Me neither.

>Bastard >>>>> Female Heir in secession
Nope. Bastards have no legal claim at all. Lands and titles would be held by her until she married, at which time they would pass to her husband.

The line of succession doesn't matter, the north has declared its king.

women ruling = big mistake

Well wun wun was the one who actually seiged winterfell not the vale.

Why would that mean anything to Sansa anymore? She wanted to be queen before and lost her entire family because she's fucking retarded and sold them out. At this point her motivation is probably just to have the kind of life her mother had, minus the getting murdered at a wedding thing.

Lady Mormont is doing a fantastic job.

She singlehandedly convinced that entire room of people to declare allegiance to House Snow.

without Jon = no giant -> siege

Also, Sansa calling in LF help wasn't because she actually did anything, she wrote a letter to request the help that LF offered her first.

It would certainly matter if the legal successor decided to contest jon's investiture.

Paging CIA. CIA to the white courtesy phone please.

It's pretty easy for 1,000 men to build a few siege towers, a battering ram, some ladders, and storm a castle with only a few dozne men guarding it.

Also by that logic without Sansa there is no siege or army. Her vagina is the only thing keeping little finger on their side.

>Guy tell her to her face that he wants to be the one who rules everything
>aka getting through Jon
>she lets him keep walking around like nothing happened

Jon left the fucking wall.

Funny how nobody seems to have a problem with deserterfags anymore.

"HERP DERP IM AZOR AHAI I ROSE FROM THE DEAD"

Yeah sure ya did cunt any last words before I Ned Stark ya?