All of the above is true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJHHU8TWv7A
youtube.com/watch?v=xvj0rxhjpWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and ?

So is aspirin.

Aspirin is not illegal and doesn't impair your core soul

In my state it's legal. Sooooo stoner thread?

Oooohhh... Your opinion is now rendered useless.

>Being this autistic

"Core soul?"

If anything asprin does more to impair your core soul, it keeps you from feeling pain. Pain strengthens, softness dulls.

>This is illegal
Not here it aint
>This is a drug
And like most drugs, there are proper and improper ways to use it
>This affects your brain
I think that's the point, yeah

Did you have a point?

>doesn't impair your core soul
No fucking clue what you meant by that, do you mean it doesn't effect your behavior patterns in your brain, or chemically alter it? Cause it does, if you have some minor aches or a headache it'll help with that, which altered your original state of mind. So it's also a drug.

Think he means brain

It sure is user, a great one at that too. A nice couple of bowls and some tea max food make a nice relaxing combo

I think it's pretty brazen to promote marijuana abuse when so many people have lost loved ones to drugs.

Have you ever seen a documentary about junkies? There is nothing fun or relaxing about it really.

Im not saying it's not a drug. Asprin chemically blocks pain receptors. Weed makes you more aware of pain, but also makes it easier to set your mind to doing it. More mental than physical/chemical action. Don't know what "core soul" means, but I think he's trying to describe conciousness and ego? If anything weed strengthens the connection between the subconcious (the engine of a car if you will), and the conscious (ego, like a transmission)

I know heroin addicts that probably make more money and are more "successful" than you are. Drugs don't cause destitution other than being expensive because of illegality

I don't think you can be successful and live with the greatest disrespect for your own well-being and health.

Make money, sure, I don't care. Being a heroin addict is the worst kind of fate you can realistically get yourself into. And it often starts out with weed, with "bro, the police doesn't know anything", "If it feels good, it is good", "let's just zoom out for a while".

Not illegal in Nevada anymore bitch! Its a fucking plant, drugs are manufactured. So all of the above is not true. But hey, you got 1/4. So that is a passing grade in absolutely nowhere. So I'm going to assume you are from the educational shithole of the country known as "the south."

Caffeine is a drug too

nice troll OP, well done

Nothing to argue about.

A drug is anything which changes the way the human body functions normally, fucking retard.

Oh, I don't agree with his choices, but blaming drugs when the issue is really people's self control. Can't really blame people for not knowing though, we're incredibally miseducated about drugs in the US. Weed, in my mind is fine, because it does way more good than harm, both medically and mentally. The problem is that people think weed causes anxiety or makes you apathetic but it merly makes you fully aware of your anxiety and drive. Those that are driven will acheive, those that are not, will not.

>"let's just zoom out for a while"

NVfag stoner here, you're retarded. It's federally illegal (true), it IS a drug. Caffeine is a drug. Poppy is a drug. Stop pretending it's not because it comes from a plant. Shrooms a a fungi, still definitely a drug. Weed is a drug (true). THC binds with the serotonin receptors in the brain, affecting it (true).

It's also not legal until jan 1st 2017, dumbass. You don't get how laws work, do you? Maybe take a T-break, the devil's lettuce is clearly going to your head.

How the FUCK did u autistic fags fall for this bait

>This is illegal.
depends on where you live
>This is a drug.
very astute. so are coffee, tea, tobacco, &c
>This affects your brain.
duh.
>All of the above is true.
okay, no argument there

so the question is
what the fuck is your point?

U must be some kind of specially challenged. It's baiting you into getting mad at the second point retard

Cause i'm autistic and like to discuss.

Solid position.

>core soul

Just stating facts, 'tis all.

I meant my friend Brian! Just kidding. I am not the person you're responding to.

In Nevada you can legally hire a whore at a brothel and smoke marijuana. It is probably the most free nation in the country, and that's actually saying a lot.

but it's Nevada...

>hire a whore at a brothel and smoke marijuana.

They'll screw it up and pass some law prohibiting weed within a mile of brothels.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJHHU8TWv7A

lol when people call weed a gateway drug!
In most states you need to get it from a drug dealer! Dealers wouldn't mind selling you other drugs!

This is way legalizing is the best answer!

No reasonable argument ever started with:
"I know heroin addicts"

iiiiite

youtube.com/watch?v=xvj0rxhjpWA

>This is illegal.
In some places, sure. Not an argument.
>This is a drug.
Actually no. Your picture is the grindings of a plant that contain the drug THC. It is not a drug anymore than a taco is beef.
>This affects your brain.
Duh, that's why people use it. Caffeine affects the brain as does alcohol. Even prolonged internet usage affects the brain. Not an argument.
>All of the above is true.
Hardly