Hero thread. Sup Sup Forums...

hero thread. Sup Sup Forums. I'm in the army as an infantryman and have been at my unit for a little while and i just cant take it. Im not cut out for this. im 18 and i had a whole life for me back home but i decided to do this shit. I cant go home as a quitter and i cant continue another day of wanting to kill myself. So tonight i decided ill jump out the 6th floor of our barracks. ill spend my last 40 minutes on here talking to you guys and listen to some music then ill kill myself.

most falls above 2 stories are fatal.

u cant go home a quitter but u can quit life?

You became something not everyone can do. Be proud of it and do something else after the military

are you honestly retarded? dont kill yourself your fucking life is going to be way better when you get home.

i cant take it i cnt do this anymore. :(

but W-H-Y

because i dont fit in here. the nco's treat us like shit so we are prepared to kill the enemy and no one here is nice. how the fuck am i supposed to trust them with my life ona deployment if i cant trust them to talk to.

i think im actually retarded because i cant think normally and come up with an answer and i am just plain stupid. my squad leader thinks im a pussy and so does basically everyone else. i dont talk much either so they give me shit for that and its another reason i dont fit in.

Dude don't do it, being in the military sucks. I have plenty of friends that are vets. They all bitch and complain about the time they had in bootcamp, some complain about deployments. But they all talk up so much about the camaraderie they developed. Plus that GI bill will make adjusting to civilian life much easier. Stick it out kid. You're young and have a whole life ahead of you. If you don't accept the bad times you won't fully appreciate the good times.

i appreciate the kind words

Fake panic attacks, I think mental disorders are an out right?
There's always a way out man.

you're 18 homie. it sucked for me too for a while...just make it your mission to prove them all wrong. you got a lot of years left mane. i am hopeful for the kickass things you'll do after you get out. god bless.

ok its time, thanks to everyone who said something but im off to jump, goodbye

the us army is for losers
soldier = much dumber than a marine
please kill yourself
but kill someone you hate first

peace...ask Jesus to forgive you and accept his salvation on the way down...or you gonna fall a lot further than you planned.

ps...dont jump.

I would like to think this isn't a serious post, but if not, I hope your choice provides you with whatever solace you're looking for. There's some fucked up stuff out there in the world, especially here on Sup Forums. But an innocent life being taken is too much. I'm sorry for the pain your loved ones will feel, because you won't be able to be sorry for them. If this really is it, so long and good night. I wish that whatever comes your way post mortem is worthwhile bud. Rest easy.

so like my platoon sgt and squad leader? good idea ill grab one of the rifles in the arms room and do a shooting spree on those fuckers

no im having scond thoughts

i dont know shit i just need to have a couple drinks right now

there ya go. hang in there man. it does get better. you're a dumb fuck when you're 18...trust me i was too. i'll pop a top here for you. salut!

Well you got fucked because you went GI. I understand that you wanted to enlist and become a real man but that's all nonsense. It's 3:30 in the morning and I'm on guard duty in the middle of nowhere, the desert is fucking cold and I can't feel my toes. How about instead of killing yourself you regale us with stories of life in what I assume is the US army. The foods probably as shit as it is here, right?

well, you are pussy

everyone is at one point anonybro.

pussy dont kill yourself

Seems like he's gone and done it, the absolute madman. Someone check the news.

>u cant go home a quitter
>can quit life?

Militarylogic.

You can get discharged for psychological reason such as failure to adapt to military, so try that before fuckin killing yourself. Go talk to the medical people

Chaplains are trained counselors and available for emergencies.

like these guys did

Not me, I came out my daddy's balls an alpha

Paratrooper from U.S army here , man I know it sucks but life suck too , when you get out in to the civilian world a lot of things won't bother you , take it as a necessary skill for life .

you know I wrote a HUGE post for OP but I just bailed on it because this sums it up clearer and sharper then any essay could.
I didn't stop hating life till at least 19/20 and even at that it still sucks but as you age you realise all this shit that bothers you really doesn't need to bother you at all and the only person responsible for you being miserable is you, by allowing yourself to be miserable.
Let's be honest 18 sucked hard for most people but one day you'll be able to look back with all your achievements and laugh at the fact you almost killed yourself over some petty bullshit human interactions.
tl;dr suicide is one of the dumbest things you can do and it just proves anyone who thought you were a pussy right

Nut up buttercup! You're not paid to think, just do what you're told and life is easy. Your ncos are mind fucking you to toughen you mentally. Stop whining and start doing and they'll lay off. The first year is the hardest. It'll get better.

>only person responsible for you being miserable is you, by allowing yourself to be miserable.

666 of G.I. truth right there.

>posted 38 min ago
SHIT

sorry 1 hour 38 min
rip op