What is Sup Forums opinion on marijuana

What is Sup Forums opinion on marijuana.

Have you taken weed and how regular?
In what way has it enlightened you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvj0rxhjpWA
webmd.com/lung-cancer/news/20060523/pot-smoking-not-linked-to-lung-cancer#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be me
>headinjuryfag
>scripted xanax
>scripted green
>every dr I'm in front of says do the green more instead of the benzos, cause that shit dangerous
>smoke daily.
>scripted 4ea .5mg xanax a day, only take 2 ea. one to sleep with, one to wake up with
>don't need that shit all day, xanax just flattens me out, cannot take interest in anything
>marijuana makes me more empathetic, worry less about my problems and more about the people around me and interacting with them. Also helps appetite.

Green gets me out of my dark room and engaged in life. The xanax just falttens you out to suicidal boredom, everything is boring, don't care about anything. Green has the opposite affect. Also it makes me nicer, which I'm sure my family can appreciate.

I admire weed an smoke on the daily. It helps me relax and maks stuff funnier.

Only idiots inhale that cancerous sloth brain crap. Its FEDERALLY illegal for a reason and one day these rogue states will have their ilegitimate laws overturned

we smoke it, don't be like us, srs

youtube.com/watch?v=xvj0rxhjpWA

Not 1 person in the world has gotten cancer from kush

its k

smoked once with gf was chill as fuck.
haven't done it since because im too lazy to go and get any.
didn't really enlighten me but i'd still recommend

>have you taken weed
>taken weed
>taken
>kys

Several times a day, everyday, for a few years without a break. It was exciting and adventurous, but now has become routine and normal. Getting drunk every few days provides more excitement and adventure than weed does for me now. Maybe I need a break. It's some thing mildly relaxing and some good feelings come from it, but like other things, your body just becomes used to it and it's not a big deal after doing it all the time.

do you get it

'taking weed'
kek

Makes me feel wonderful, fyi.

(but only if am already in an okay mood)

yeah I agree with this, but try quitting bro, ive tried twice in the last 6 months and its like what the actual fuck, im from new zealand and we basically only smoke spin here (weed mixed with tobacco) but i dont smoke cigarettes so its like a double addiction when quitting. i dont even really want to quit i just want more motivation and energy, and my lungs are starting to feel real dirty hahaha

*took*

happy now, you faggot?

inb4 *H*appy

in fact they are both grammatically correct, so kys.

daily
lets me look from many perspectives and to not take things too seriously

>took weed
kek
>implying grammar is my issue

Hi, I'm the all-day-everyday person you quoted. I've "quit" or took a break at least a 3 times, where I'very stopped for at least 6 months. I always start again because I think it's something nice to do, and it can make your life seem fun for a while. But doing it everyday, and stopping forever just don't seem nice to me. Maybe if I smoked like I drank, those things could be nice and fun as long as you aren't entirely dependant on them. Ya I smoke weed and tobacco too, there's no doubt that stuff stacks up in your lungs.

Weed isn't bad for your lungs you'll be happy to hear. Unless you turn into a massive addict and start smoking the gunk out of the bong stem.

Ok, this is just retarded.
You can get cancer from smoking cannabis, though it is less likely than with tobacco. Just because no one has died from the drug iself, that doesn't make smoking it safe. Lung cancer is still possible.

Literally did it for the first time an hour ago. Laughed for 5 minutes and just keep losing concentration. Feel a buzz. That's it though. Just relaxing

I'm not sure, I definitely cough up more brown gunk in the shower. If that's from smoking more weed or more tobacco, I'm not sure.

Thats most likely tobacco mate, whens the last time you heard of a stoner getting lung cancer?

I usually smoke for a period of 2-3 weeks, and then take a break of 1-2 weeks. I start smoking whenever anxiety and/or stress gets unbearable. After about two weeks of using, it stops working as an anti-depressant for me, and so I stop. The first day without it is never pleasant, but on the second day I always get a surge of energy and improved mood. And then the cycle repeats.

I like it!

I've never smoked the stuff in my life, which is weird because I live on the West coast.

gibs me yo weed, cracka

I never smoked until I was almost 21, but then I became a daily smoker pretty quickly. I spent a couple years smoking pretty much every night, sometimes during the day but it started affecting my life negatively, so I decided to take a long break.

The break was originally supposed to be 3 months but it ended up being almost 7 just because once I stopped for a few months I just didn't feel like I wanted to smoke again. When I started again it was very sporadically, maybe only once a month with friends.

Now it's been about 2 years since I started again and I smoke maybe a few times a month which I don't feel is unhealthy.

It can be a good way to relax and help stress, but it can be easy to overdo it. Used in moderation I think it can be a good thing for a lot of people.

All day smoker here again. Here's an experience I remember. I liked to smoke a big bowl and then go raid with my wow guild. I just remember thinking how beautiful it was, all these different individual people all coming together for an event, and giving it all their effort - it was so epic feeling. Not exactly enlightenment, or something to let you die feeling accomplished, but it was a great feeling for that moment. Normal things somehow feel spectacular due to high thoughts and feelings - is it just seronin being released or something, and anything you do seems great?

It's a fun drug but easy to get into the habit of doing it too often since it can be used nearly all the time without serious repercussions as with habitual use of most other drugs. I've had periods where I smoked all the time and I definitely wasn't as productive or attentive to my life as I would have been otherwise. It's better when used in moderation.

>enlightened
Eh, weed's not really enlightening. Sure it makes you ponder stuff a little more but if that's what you're after there are way better drugs out there for accomplishing that

The Tobacco is FAR more physically addictive.
Wish to goodness I could give it up.
IF they ever legalize Pot where I live?
I will make every attempt to give up Tobacco.

Smoke your weed alone m8 quit tempting fate if you have managed to stay "spin" free..

GL

Meh, English sucks.
Some user is just being an anal retentive dick head.
I would have tried "toked"....

Weed is great!

Better than booze!

Negatives are the people selling it if you don't live in a legalized state! Dealers suck! And sometimes they try to sell you shit you don't want! "Hey I don't have weed but want some speed?"

You're a dumb fuck aren't you?

"There are difficulties in researching the effects of cannabis. Many people who smoke cannabis also smoke tobacco. And users of cannabis often mix it with tobacco. This can make it difficult to know whether it is the tobacco, the cannabis, or both that has caused a cancer."

There are probably many who have gotten cancer from smoking cannabis, but there have been no large studies on this matter. But we do know that cannabis countains many of the carcinogens that are found in tobacco.

It made me retarded and lazy as fuck OP, don't do it, most of us have addictive personalitys and we try to justify weed even though it's all just drug horseshit

>addictive personalities
Commit suicide.

Smoking anything isn't a good idea!

But cigarettes are way worse just because of the addiction!
Most cigarette smokers are smoking at least a couple cigarettes a day. Most potheads I've know never smoke the same quantity as a pack a day smoker...

>smoking
Fair point, smoking anything is a bad idea, although smoking cannabis is not linked with lung cancer like tobacco is
webmd.com/lung-cancer/news/20060523/pot-smoking-not-linked-to-lung-cancer#1

>>taken weed
I ttok 3 margaunas about an howr ago. Nit surw if I'm reeling it yet.

marijuana
>3
ok
>2
ded

Careful user, usually two's my limit.

nah m8 i know a stoner that was obsessed with weed and killed himself over not having enough money, good thing I lost the weed addiction btw