Ask a girl who is pregnant but the father has left me anything!

ask a girl who is pregnant but the father has left me anything!

i'm 20, living in UK but from russia originally. pic is me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_viD6aZnVI
youtube.com/watch?v=W3TXSc4DdwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is the father a white guy?

Will you get completely naked?

sharpie in pooper

timestamp on belly

Penises suck? Barrel doing?

is the father black ? LOL

TITS OR GTFO

Timestamp or get the fuck off, you know the rules by now slav

How much money do you need. Can we get a before shot of your pussy.

Tits or gtfo

did you learn your lesson?

Ахахахахаха. Страдай, безмозглое животное.

Shluhaaaaa

do you do anal? do you like anal? how doez an american like myself go about getting a russian bride to nail on a regular basis? can russian girls suck dick good? do they all do anal? if i brought you here to the united states would you let me fuck your pregnant russian ass? would you stay? if so..could you give me a baby of my own..as in i squirt in you and make you pregnant?

show us those preggo titties.

you look smoking lets see more

If youi don´t have enough money, go work as a hooker.

Also: TITS OR GTFO

now we wait for russian girl to answer
in soviet russia question ask you

PRASTITUTKA

I am not sure what to say more than you are a strong woman.

Русская шлюха залетела. Впрочем ничего нового.

show face come to america, i'll paper you up

youtube.com/watch?v=P_viD6aZnVI

If she live in the Uk, why on earth would she go to the USA. The benefits in the UK are incredible. girls have kids just to get money and a house here. Didnt you know??

Will you go out with me? I'll be your babies daddy. Pregnant women turn me on. That, and UK babes are my fucking favorite. That accent makes my cock hard. I love just listening to British chicks talk.

And you can deal with whatever obstacles comes your way.

IIIJIIOXA

same thing in the u.s but we have an added benefit...dentistry. something you brits never heard of apparently.

Can we please have a picture of your bare belly?

youtube.com/watch?v=W3TXSc4DdwU

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

This is now a pregnant thread

Yes please

Will you show tittys? If not will you gtfo? (If no to first part, the second is more of a mandatory "yes")