>Grimes

>fact

>the fact that so many books still...

>degenerate

>Soros

>memerap

>talented

>he thinks music is subjective

ya know. I REALLY wouldn't mind ****ing Sam Hyde to death with my erect penis.

Screencap and share this post with him.

This

They irritate the fuck out of me. Cockroaches.

The basically just worship the cute korean grills. Not much music discussion at all.

>rap
>music

>djent

Who cares though, they keep to themselves. I have never once entered a kpop thread and have never once hear talk of it outside of where it's contained

the fact that

They're the /mlp/ of Sup Forums. Irritating cuck sex pests.

I care. I couldn't give a fuck what you have or haven't entered. They're an anomaly here, and they know it and revel in it.

>Subjective

That would be the insane Grimes stalkers

They suck too. Cuckery of all shades sucks. The Bjorkcucks and St. Vincent cucks too. Fuck all of them.

They all get really weird but the Grimes ones are the only ones I see derailing threads and having autistic fits about their obsession on a regular basis.

>music

>ft.
>Feat.
>Prod By

>numale

I don't know what makes any of them tick. There's zero point in doing it.

EPs are albums
Alternative is Indie / Indie is Alternative
Music is objective
Christgau
Metal is good
Nu-Metal is good
Sounds like circus music
RIL is cultural appropriation
Youtube to mp3 converter
You'll never make it

>he's one of them

>128 kbps

>music

I'm from /mlp/ and i take offense to being compared to kpop cancer

Well, at least you've been segregated now and the cancer remitted to some extent from Sup Forums. They're actively malignant. But point taken.

I actually had a twinge of rage, good job

>Scaruffi

>vinyls

>experimental

>Sup Forums

>chill beats

The Chainsmokers

best, but nothing has been really triggering

>kpg runs this shit

>you are lame af if youre not a tripfag
>dubstep is bad
>if you don't listen to conscious hip hop you're not racist you just have shit taste

>(Ukulele cover)

>the two greatest artists ever are jandek and tame impala and if they collabed their album will be recced more than ITAOTS

>you don't listen to odd future because you're a dipshit and you're not open minded. That mothafucker tyler the creator goes hard and speaks real shit

>if you still listen to vinyls youre a fucking moron that hasnt heard of pandora or iheart radio

F I L T E R
I L T E R
L T E R
T E R
E R
R

you're all fucking retards. It takes less than a minute just to put kpop in the filter and you never see those threads again. waifu threads on the other hand are way more annoying to filter and the people leak into other treads as well.

>imagine thinking AnCo's MPP is a bad album when it got a fucking 9.6 on p4k. plus my girls was one of the greatest songs ever and the music video was badass

>using filters
I may be a pussy bitch, but I'm not THAT much of a pussy bitch

>neutral

>not using filters on containment threads
Nope, you're just mentally challenged

>death grips is hella lit senpai me and my gf fuck to them

The problem with containment threads is they take up space in the catalog, I don't need to filter them since as a non-mentally challenged person I don't feel the need to instantly click on the every time I see them

Then why the fuck are you being such a whiny bitch about one single thread in the catalog when there's shitposting gallore on this shitstain of a board.

im subscribed to him on youtube that dude just straight up know so much fucking music

>one single thread
>there's 4 of them up right now because of how fast they run through them
The real question is why are you here at all if you think this board is a "shitstain"

they take the gets
i got cucked out of quints the other day because of one of those kpop shitters

Damn, four whole threads (out of which three don't get bumped) all those worthwhile music discussion threads that get pushed off! Such loss!

At least most of those threads are music related, I'd rather have shitpost threads that are music related than threads that don't actually talk about music

Those threads don't talk about the music. They're just as music related as kpop threads

I voted Trump

DELETE THIS SENPAI

>ukulele

fpbp

>a

Teme...

"The Dean of American Rock Critics"

>tfw no shugazi waifu

>Remix

>Radio edit

I forgot that Nu-Metal was actually a word more than 5 years ago.

>country

>hipster

>Good

>Tool

>genre: experimental

>melon

>postavantjazzcore

>greatest hits