Hi forechan, my name is Jill Stein and I represent the Green Party. I got about 7 votes in total...

Hi forechan, my name is Jill Stein and I represent the Green Party. I got about 7 votes in total, but i really do know whats best for you Americans. Please donate to my recount, we need the funding. Thank you and God Bless.

Rightwingers butthurt about ensuring a fair count. I can SMELL your fear.

Im all about a fair recount, thats why i started this, and thats why I was able to get the Clinton administration to help overwatch this whole process to ensure it will be fair. Its smart really, im for the american people such as yourself. Thank you for the feedback.

It's like instant replay in a sporting event. Nothing to worry about unless you cheated.

Exactly. I love your analogy and I hope you dont mind if I use it in the future.

you trumpfags can quit worrying, even if it the vote was hacked a recount won't reveal it. You got the insane orange ape into office for 4 years. Congratulations on fucking yourselves.

well. No not just that, its the funneling of money in to another party, for what, so we can see what we already know. It's just a waste of fucking time. It would have more merit if hillary was asking for a fucking recount, stupid fucking retard, but seeing as how she locked ehrself in a hotel and cried like a bitch, and didn't ask for a recount just goes to show you that theres nothing to be done here but stir up the masses and make them think they have a shot.

While I don't condone your language about the current President-Elect, I am doing this for people like who, who feel that they have been cheated.

She's paying for it in full. I honestly don't see how anyone could or should have anything to say about it.

Is it just me or is she pretty legit fuckable

Its not a waste of money if the people wish for it.

Right, because, 3 million dollars definitely can't be spent a better way. God you liberals are embarrassing excuse for a party.

Its just you

It's not just you.

right, only the liberals throw away ungodly amounts on money on politics. go fuck your hypocritical self you pathetic piece of shit.

Well excuse you, these people work hard for their money and can spend it however they like. Its unfortunate you deem it wasteful, but then again I guess something like deciding who will lead the country is not something you deem worthy of putting money, time, resources, and effort into, to garuntee the people get who they voted for.

Did I say that, you mouth breathing cock sucker. I do not think I did, but you just assumed I did, like you assumed a vagina isn't a hole filled with ants and rocks and you can fuck it, with out feeling any shame, because your parents never taught you self respect. No liberals aren't the only ones, but they're making the most scene and just generally doing stupid shit, with their free love gay, ass fake statuses.

Jesus i know it's a shoop bit I'm still hard

Am I the only one who would love to fuck Jill Stein

Stein pays for it you crybaby trumpcunt

Good for them. Hope all this money goes to waste, they could funnel it in to preventing the dakota pipeline, or funnel it in to helping starving families on thanksgiving, or DOING absolutely anything else with their money. Another thing is, where was all this for jill stein when the election was on going, why now are they complaining, jill stein wasn't even in all the fucking ballots, she couldn't of won... You are just throwing water on a fire now.

Were actually accepting large donations, but whats the difference? Likeminded people are helping my cause.

It's not your money.

But the one million dollars per That it costs to protect Donald Trump and his family is. Do you want to talk about that? Yeah, no, I didn't think so.

Fuk u stupid basterd son of bich

Per day*

sure, lets talk about how absolutely fucking silly that is, we're still paying to protect, bush and his family and soon obamas, what are you trying to get at? All I am saying is a recount is a waste of money, and she could be doing some thing more productive with her funderaising bullshit story..

Be respectful. Op has a right to his opinion. And I have a right to disagree.

Why not put that money raised into something not pointless like a charity or something ? Hilary got like a billion dollars funded into her campaign and got nothing for it lol dumb americans.

Taxpayers money goes towards the protection of every president. With the largest cost being Obama's. Should we not bring that up to make you look better and sound smarter? Ill delete this before other people see it if u want.

No. I fuk ur sister goooood. she lik my cok goood.

I swear to god, I have argued over this since the start of the election know how many people i've convinced... Zero, people don't give a fuck abotu facts, they care what makes them happy.

First time ever people actually care about a third party

Quads of truth

> liberal party

people spend their money on things that make them happy? shocking

you know, I thought about voting for jill stein, in next election but this is just sad excuse for a action, and im sad that she's doing this, but then again, bernie supporters supported hillary after what DNC and hillary did to bernie they didn't seem to give a fuck. I'm not surprised they dont give afuck now.