Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

I'm moving to live in the USA soon, to Detroit MI. I'm from the Czech Republic and have a daughter (pic).

I've heard a lot of bad things and that it is a very black area, I wanted to ask, what is your honest opinion? Is it safe for us?

It's not safe anywhere. Good thing, though, you can legally carry now, so when a nigger tries his stupid thug gangster wannabe bullshit you can just remove him from the gene pool.

crack whore in the making

Detroit is a shithole full of nothing but niggers if you're going to move to Michigan Try Grand Rapids Ann Arbor or Lansing

Thats a very unsafe area. I would move elsewhere if you could.

Grand Rapids has best jobs and schools. Plus low crime and lower cost of living

As an immigrant in the current political landscape of america you're gonna have a bad time unless you speak very good English, and even then you're likely to get harassed.

Don't move to Detroit. Seriously. Start looking elsewhere.

learn english chinkcock

I agree with all these anons, OP.

I'm from Michigan. You can do much, much better elsewhere.

Yeah don't move to a big city dude. If you're somehow able to live here, don't waste your time in the least productive place in the US. Move to a more moderate area like the Midwest. Most people like foreigners far better than niggers.

Don't worry about that. Your still white. It will be fine.

lmao what? I was born in America and have never left the country. Silly me for not using the best grammar on an anonymous image board full of degenerates.

So you're moving to the U.S. and, out of dozens of large cities, you pick Detroit?
Pick literally any other city and you will do better.

she will be violated by many black men

Legal immigrants that make an effort to assimilate into the culture and contribute to society are welcomed with open arms in the US, despite what these fucking leftists asswipes want to believe. I would NOT take a child into the black-infested wasteland of Detroit, however.

I used to work in the area and let me tell you do not fucking move to detroit, anywhere away from detroit is better.

It's obviously your first day here. I'll leave you to figure things out.

It's actually just because my husband is half American and has a job offering there. I didn't choose it purposefully but that's how it has worked out.

It's Detroit or nowhere pretty much :(

fuck off, we are full