What are some good albums for driving the New Jersey Turnpike?

What are some good albums for driving the New Jersey Turnpike?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4TzZB4g1Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=e7SYsHqUaLE
youtu.be/Yah1jrOuM_4
youtube.com/watch?v=K9JTayC7vJI
youtube.com/watch?v=Vf-Y426YMto
youtube.com/watch?v=UfnAOcBirAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CAUSE TRAMPS LIKE US

I really like Bones and the SESH's

youtube.com/watch?v=H4TzZB4g1Oc
put this on. drive fast. don't stop.

My fav is to listen to eurobeat mixes and go as fast as fucking possible in the car lanes since there's never any cops on it.
Strategic weaving and going through the EZ pass tolls faster than intended is the key

drop the tracks, user.

listen to this, OP: youtube.com/watch?v=e7SYsHqUaLE

C O O L V I B R A T I O N S

Probably my favourite mix of all time, but pretty much any 90s mix will do, it's just best to avoid anything released after 1997, since it was basically written to be featured on initial d
youtu.be/Yah1jrOuM_4

I've seen cops on it towards the southern part but they don't really seem to care about speeding.

At least I flew past a cop car well over the speed limit and it was too late to slow down by the time I saw him in the dark on the side of the road, but he didn't start driving and I never got a ticket.

Yea sometimes southbound past exit 7 I see some but I also run a radar detector and believe it or not it works. Only got one ticket on the turnpike ever and it was because my headlight was out, my HID ballast blew up oof

nice. i think OP can outrun the cops to this.

In the left lane

youtube.com/watch?v=K9JTayC7vJI

DUH

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf-Y426YMto

I did this coming back from the airport recently. I was listening to Ween.

youtube.com/watch?v=UfnAOcBirAs

>turnpike fags
Parkway is objectively superior

Parkway doesn't have an exit close enough to my house, and I can get up the Turnpike in less time in high traffic than I would getting off at 11 and taking the Parkway the rest of the way up
Also it's much easier to super eurobeat and not get caught on the turnpike, whereas on the parkway it's too easy to get trapped behind a slow moving Chevy celebrity and get stopped

I don't really care, they repaved that shit a couple of years ago and it's one of the few roads I can maintain 120+ on my bike.

correct answer is Pinegrove's entire discography

woke up this mornin

>living in the third (possibly even second) worst state in the union
Oh god you're pathetic

>insulting the state that Ice-T is from
wew

You mean toasted plastic, an objectively better NJ band

Lol I bet you live in the south

Dude idgaf where that cornball brother are we there yet actor trust fund kid from "Compton" is from

No I live in one of the best states in the union, PA. Only problem is we don't have a wall preventing you faggot "joisey" retards from entering our state. At least you mostly keep to Philly.

By the way, mind if we annex Philly and give it to you?

Lol fuck off commonwealthfag I used to hang out in newtown when I was 18, I used to constantly get little 12 year olds coming up to my car asking for boages.
Pittsburgh is a fucking slum.

Also using f*ggot in 2017 nice job they don't call it Pennsyltucky for nothing

>I've watched every episode of The Jersey Shore so I know what New Jersey is like

>it is literally ILLEGAL for him to pump his own gas
HAHAHAHAHA

Gary Young's Hospital

>boages
Say it again please, this time "witout" the stupid Philly accent

Born to Run or any Springsteen album