JUST BUILT NEW PC AND IT WONT FUCKING TURN ON!!! WTF AM I DOING WRONG???

JUST BUILT NEW PC AND IT WONT FUCKING TURN ON!!! WTF AM I DOING WRONG???

YES I WAS ESD FREE WHILE BUILDING

did you connect the power button cables to the motherboard? is the power supply turned on? is everything connected?

YES
YES
YES

try installing gentoo

is the computer connected to the wall outlet?

This happened to me. For me it was the ram.

Just take the thing to a reputable local PC repair shop and tell em you dun goof'd.

They wont bite and will help you out.

Pro tip, use onboard graphics on the motherboard instead of the card because you don't have drivers installed for it yet.

Haha stupid cocksucking sad faggot! Good for you cunt, good!

Don't cut yourself on that edge bro.

Dress up in sexy lingerie

IF you fucked with the cooler, and how the cooler is connected a non propper ''fit'' might cause it not to boot.

I know that when i installed my cpu cooler (water cooler as well) , it was wiggeling a little bit, this probably made the cooling paste go out on the sides more than it should and this can cause the Cpu to not wanting to boot.

If youre sure you have put every cable in the right spot, i would recommend u to clean that cooler, put on a new layer of cooling paste and re-seat the cooler. No wiggeling shit this time. And ffs dont screw those screws to hell into your mobo.

where dat ssd or hdd at?

Read Programmer's Digest for +10 Science.
Try again.

there is a 24 min power connector that i assume you have plugged in, there should be a seperate 6 or 8 pin power connector for the mobo as well, is that plugged in

Similar problem happened to me, take the face off the cover (or the top depending on where the power button is) and make sure it's connected to the power cables that connect to the motherboard, some manufacturers do this on purpose for some reason.

push the ram in harder make sure its in all the way sometimes it takes a little force

um, sure ya got everything buddy?

Short list

Make sure your PSU is on.
Make sure the power button leads are attached correctly to the mother board at the bottom
Make sure your CPU 12 pin connector is plugged in correctly
Make sure your MOBO 24pin is plugged in correctly.

When you say it wont power on does this mean it shows no signs of power? or it just wont post and show video?

Also tits because why else are we here...

This is my guess for op also

just make sure you have connected correctly and secure :) also have you turn on the Power supply itself lol

Make sure ou plugged in either the 4 pin or 8 pin connector by the CPU

Better resolution photo would help. Reseat the RAM and ensure all the switches are on the right pins of the motherboard. Also by not turn on you mean no power correct? Not that it turns on but doesn't work

I meant they leave the power button unplugged inside the fascia, im exhausted...

Check if your supply turns on, you can test it with regular paperclip, just look it up online, if that works, then if you have several memories, try each one of them in different channels, if that doesn't change anything, unplug your hdd/sdd and try to get to POST if that doesn't work then your mobo or cpu are dun goofed with a little chance that allcyour ram is fucked up.