Sup Sup Forums I just got these drugs for free from a friend who owed me I have little to no experience with hydros...

Sup Sup Forums I just got these drugs for free from a friend who owed me I have little to no experience with hydros these are 7.5 mg so would 4 be good? I've done 10mg before and only felt buzzed

Also general drug thread!

Also should I take some of these kpins with it?

post tits. what's your hair colour?

take two first and then two again after short while. when, as you call it, buzz comes

uhhh I'm a guy nty

don't. try without first, and then next time you can see and compare

> =·P

Ay I just counted my haul this is pretty good because originally my buddy was only giving me the 5 adderall

Youll be fine with out the k pins.
But they will increase the drowsiness.
Its bretty cool
4 would be fine
Id have to eat all them to even feel anything :( opiate tolerance sucks.
Enjoy :)

If you're going to draw a face like that then you might as well show me your butt, then you will get my answer. Doesn't have to be nude, just do it.

your handwriting is absolute dog shit.

I think if you ate them all you would die from the acetaminophen lol

thanks dude I'm ambidextrous but in reality I can't write with either hand for shit they are just both equally shit

i don't give a fuck what you can do with your hands retard

dick

also i hope that pill assortment gives you diarrhea

Dude thats truly evil you didn't wish for me to od but instead a even worse fate

check'd

Druggie faggot

You were probably on brain damaging psych drugs as a kid. Everyone I know who was on neuroleptics as a kid (I went to alternative ed) had totally shit handwriting that got worse the longer they stayed on those drugs like risperdal and shit

What's that on bottom right? I'm on a couple perc 10s me self rn

Nah I'm pretty sure it's because i have held my pencil wrong for my entire life but changing it now is way to hard. Also I could have received brain damage because my mom did meth occasionally while she was pregnant but I'm not sure how that works.

ok bottom left 5 20mg adderall upper left 9 .5mg kpins upper right 17 7.5mg hydros and bottom right 8 10 mg adderall

>I'm pretty sure it's because i have held my pencil wrong for my entire life
You sound so cute.

I can fucking read you nigger. I just couldn't tell what the bottom right said with that fucking chikin scratch

Sorry dude I just decided to respond with what they all are in case anyone was confused by any of the others because of my bad handwriting

The dubs are strong

Dubs checked. Take 4 of the norcos and 1 mg of kpin and you'll be right as rain you fucking NIGGER

Should I take 1 or 2 benadryl as well? I was told it makes you not as itchy or something

only thing good is the opiates everything else isn't special

Yeah good idea when you take Hydros. Also can increase the nod. Your nose is gonna itch Topkek

it doesn't increase the nod tbh just makes you want to go to sleep not in a good way either

You are ADORABLE! I might possibly want you.

Shut the fuck up n00b

yeah but I am a big fan of adderall I like to pop a few when I have to do something that requires a lot of effort that I don't want to do