God-tier album thread?

God-tier album thread?
(Adventure by Madeon is dope as fuck)

Speaking of other good EDM albums, Savant is a fucking god. ISM, Cult, and Orakel, as well as a good portions of songs from Overworld and Alchemist are god-like albums.

If you enjoy Madeon, check out Phonat's works. Start with, "Learn to Recycle," and, "Get Down My Dirty Street."

Also SebasiAn's, "Total," and Starcadian's works, "Sunset Blood," and, "Saturdaze."

If you enjoy synthwave as well, check out Gunship's self-titled debut album.

Dude, I almost forgot about Total by SebastiAn. It's used to be one of my favorites. Yes, Fried, Love in Motion, Arabest...So good

Good album, except for Black Sun on the Horizon. I wouldn't include an album in a God Tier Album thread if it has a song worth skipping, though.

I must check out this Phonat album. His one Owsla release back in 2012/2013 was super sick and I used to listen to it all the time

If you can find the works of Edwin Van Cleef, give him a work. Hard to find tracks other than his mix of, "Overtaken."

The Young Punx! are pretty hit-and-miss, but some of their tracks are pretty good.

Of course, there are the electro-swing staples (which you ought to know about): Caravan Palace, Parov Stelar, G-Swing, and Jamie Berry. Worth a listen if you haven't.

His original album and Microwave FX EP make his OWSLA works sound like a horse vomiting in to a bag of kazoos.

Gotta hear it on vinyl, I think. It sounds better that way.

I better check it out then lol

>find a better band

>protip : you cant

Ratatat's, "Magnifique," is really good, though familiar listeners will recognize it as an extension of the group's enjoyable formula.

For me, pic related and "In Return" by Odesza are right up their with Adventure.

I didn't like Worlds at first cuz I missed old Porter too much, but I kinda like some of it.

Give Jurassic 5's debut album (or the reissue: either works) a listen if you remotely enjoy rap or hip-hop.

Also, Thievery Corporation's, "The Richest Man in Babylon," is excellent commute/workplace/studying music.

I also think that Abandon Ship is amazing. This is definitely Knife Party's best album.

Puscifer's, "Conditions of my Parole," is an enjoyable selection of grim tones free of the project's other immature attempts at darkness.

If you especially enjoy dark ambient, give Lustmord's, "Heresy," eighty minutes of your time. A real hellish listen to the sounds of hell.

woooord

Give this a listen. Sounds like sex and murder and wine and chocolate and gasoline and stale water and cigarettes and sweat-stained polyester.

This and I Don't Like Shit I Don't Go Outside is good

Helps to include an image, I suppose.

anything by L'Étranger

It's pretty damaging but I love it